News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Seriously what happens to us when we die???

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedeekin

I reckon it would... and is... pretty much under the radar. It's so beyond their means of control that they possible couldn't hide it under the table.

The difference is.. with UFOs they are fleeting and opportunistic. Nonphysical exploration is instigated by the individual and can be recreated indefinitely.

I hope.. 'hope' being the operative word... that the conscious revolution sweeps the world in a subconscious effort of will and simply can't be stopped by a few dead heads who like to think they are the pinnacle of society.

It's quite evident that the youngsters of today are embracing AP and LD because it is something very akin to the digital revolution of which they are the main cog that drives it.

Mr.Flip

Quote from: Lionheart on February 08, 2013, 02:31:57
At the moment they are too consumed by money and power, but if we had a situation like Enlightnd had mentioned where it became newsworthy and people everywhere were willing to talk about it, then you would see the powers that be react to shut that down. This would likely be done the same way they shut down the UFO topic, by scrutinizing and belittling any Scientist that seriously wished to take on the subject.

The Power of Radio, TV, n The Internet thats how you lett people know truths, thats why im thankful to live where i live i can say whatever i want and broadcast on a massive scale if i wanted too,
especially if i keep it clean, problem is when real people discuss real issues they get scared to ask any questions for being ridiculed, we belittles ourselves and as a result over time generaton after generation we've been slowly but surely indoctrinating our children through a government eduction system that produces pupils who later take these offices and screw me over on my tax, n that guy doesnt even know a single thing about sleep!!!!! my bad,

the question is what happens to us when we die and in truth it doesnt matter! point is we all die and as a whole society that puts us on an equal level of competition for knowledge, and we should protect the rights and encourage the right of having the liberty to ask and search, not put u in a corner with a cone hat saying dunce
(!)Spark it up