News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Child-Hero and the Demon War

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchild

It's not hear say, i have been hunted down by this craver i said some things about before, my friend saved me, and now he's dead, i want awnsers, i've got more experience then you think, including with such typical races.

Wronski Feint

How about this.  Let the demons come.  We all get to gether, as a strong supernaturual army and kick the demons --:twisted: .  The ask them if it was a good idea to mess with us.  Frankly im not scared. If you can show me a demon more scary than the darkness of a human heart. I will kiss your feet. There is nothing worse in this universe than a human.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

CaCoDeMoN

How about this. Let the demons come. We all get to gether, as a strong supernaturual army and kick the demons -- . The ask them if it was a good idea to mess with us. Frankly im not scared. If you can show me a demon more scary than the darkness of a human heart. I will kiss your feet. There is nothing worse in this universe than a human.
Why do you think anyone needs war? From what I've seen most demons are friendly to humanity. I would be more afraid of angels, they could be more dangerous, as they do not have feelings, or personality, and blindly obey orders of their master. They are also too obsessed with power and control.
MEAT=MURDER.

Wronski Feint

I didnt say we need war, but if someones wants to comes a knockin then let em.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Orchild

I don't give one bonk about demons or angels, though you have a VERY good point there, angels, most of them, are like you said Caco, though seeming you think angels are worse then demons shows that you have only seen demon's that cary the name demons, there's more like the demonic like beings from the unknown and such els.

I don't choose a side between good or evil, since those are the only definitions in a humans vocabulary. Some know there's more, i have the third side, my own. It's not explaineble, takes to long, will be futill, can't explain it in english either.

CaCoDeMoN

I don't choose a side between good or evil, since those are the only definitions in a humans vocabulary. Some know there's more, i have the third side, my own. It's not explaineble, takes to long, will be futill, can't explain it in english either.
I think that it's the best approach, because you are your own master then. This s why I did not dedicated my soul to Satan.
MEAT=MURDER.

Orchild

i know what i am, i know what i've always been, it's just as clear as getting birth and dying and rebirth etc.

Wronski Feint

QuoteI don't choose a side between good or evil, since those are the only definitions in a humans vocabulary. Some know there's more, i have the third side, my own. It's not explainable, takes to long, will be futill, can't explain it in english either.
The reason I choose the good side and not my own is the fact that I would not be in the war alone.  If tomorrow, demons or whatever, threatened this earth they would be trying to kill my family, and every body else's family.  Just because you think good and evil are human definitions, you're going to let a little kid get killed because he/she don't.  

If you choose not to fight, and sit back and watch because you think you are above the human psyche, you're going to let the earth be destroyed?  Its not the fact of the war being possible, but the principle of your words that I call you a coward Orchild.
"Come and See"

CaCoDeMoN

If you choose not to fight, and sit back and watch because you think you are above the human psyche, you're going to let the earth be destroyed? Its not the fact of the war being possible, but the principle of your words that I call you a coward Orchild.
There's always a fight, and none of the sides will ever win. I think that those who are afraid of choosing their own path are cowards, not those that refuse to follow others in spreading hate.
And why earth should be destroyed? I've found what Satan really wants to do, and it's not destruction at all. I do not agree with both ways, so why should I engage in other's war?
MEAT=MURDER.

Wronski Feint

because its not others war. its as much against me as it is you.  You think satan wouldnt bother you just becasue you chose your own path? I thought you knew what satan wanted to do? You should know the way he works. It dosent matter if you worship him either.  In the end he screws over everyone.  

And im not a coward for choosing a side.  I know what youre thinking: You think I want to be on God's side because he's stronger.  Its the right side to be on.  The will always be a fight, because the universe is a contant moving cycle.  Its not meant to end.  And it wont because humans arent made to live peacfully.  Then you may ask 'why fight for peace then' well thats the whole screwed up thing about life, it dosent make sence.

Another thing i notice about some people in this community, is people who think their so divinely enlightned that the rules dosnt apply to them anymore.  NOTE: You are never above anyone else.  No matter how much you think you know about life, you will eventually find out that you dont know excrement.Go ahead and live in your little im too mature to fight a silly humans fight for childish things such as good and evil.  Itll come back to bite you.
"Come and See"

CaCoDeMoN

NOTE: You are never above anyone else. No matter how much you think you know about life, you will eventually find out that you dont know [edit].Go ahead and live in your little im too mature to fight a silly humans fight for childish things such as good and evil. Itll come back to bite you.
I've not said that. Why do you think that I think I am more mature than others at all? Why do you think that good and evil are childish things? Also remember tat both sides are capable of doing good and evil things.

And why should Satan try to destroy humans, when even Bible admits that he was a co-creator of a human race?
MEAT=MURDER.

Wronski Feint

I wasnt necessarly talking about you.  Ill explain:

QuoteI don't choose a side between good or evil, since those are the only definitions in a humans vocabulary. Some know there's more, i have the third side, my own. It's not explaineble, takes to long, will be futill, can't explain it in english either.
This was posted by orchild.  It seems to me that this person thinks that they think good and evil are petty, especially when they said humans vocabulary.

Quoteknow what i am, i know what i've always been, it's just as clear as getting birth and dying and rebirth etc.
This sounds like the person thinks he/she is enlightned

There fore I conclude that Orchild thinks that evil and good are silly human things and that he/she is above it.  Plus i have seen lots of people in here act like they are some kind of special being and not a human.

Why would satan try to destroy humans?  Becasue he satan thats what he does. it dosent matter that he helped create humans.   And im aware that the world isnt divided into good and bad people, and that there are many gray areas.

Do you think im religious, cause im not that religious.  I dont go to church, I dont read the bible.  But I do beleive in god and I do stand up for what I beleive.
"Come and See"

CaCoDeMoN

Why would satan try to destroy humans? Becasue he satan thats what he does.

This is only propaganda of one side, I would never say such thing before listening to the other side's propaganda. I think that both sides say many lies, but interesting things can be found in such mess.
And about Orchild: I think(but I am not sure) that he meant that good and evil are only labels, and that both sides have both aspects. This can be confirmed by both Bible, and Satanic sources.
MEAT=MURDER.

Orchild

Quote from: Wronski Feint
QuoteI don't choose a side between good or evil, since those are the only definitions in a humans vocabulary. Some know there's more, i have the third side, my own. It's not explainable, takes to long, will be futill, can't explain it in english either.
The reason I choose the good side and not my own is the fact that I would not be in the war alone.  If tomorrow, demons or whatever, threatened this earth they would be trying to kill my family, and every body else's family.  Just because you think good and evil are human definitions, you're going to let a little kid get killed because he/she don't.  

If you choose not to fight, and sit back and watch because you think you are above the human psyche, you're going to let the earth be destroyed?  Its not the fact of the war being possible, but the principle of your words that I call you a [*TEDDYBEAR*] Orchild.

How dare you saying this, ffs i am at work now posting this, i will post [edit] i am all about when i get home, you got NO right saying this, have you had an overlord and craver after your [edit], seeing your friend get killed in a  vision and the next day talking to his spirit because hes dead, you have no [*FLUFFING*] idea!!!

Fluffified by MajorTom aka The Flufficinator

CaCoDeMoN

WARNING: SIMILAR POSTS WILL BE FLUFFIFIED COMPLETELY!
:D
MEAT=MURDER.

Orchild

Quote from: Wronski Feint

If you choose not to fight, and sit back and watch because you think you are above the human psyche, you're going to let the earth be destroyed?  Its not the fact of the war being possible, but the principle of your words that I call you a coward Orchild.

Alright second try, without going bezerk on what you said.

You don't want to be alone in this demon war (your just using the demon war to make a point, i do the same atm) because your saying then that without having a side, i would sit back, relax, let everybody get killed. I am not neutral, i am talking about being a sort of judge, not judging on emotions and such, just using straight comon sence and logics.

It's the oposit, when a demon war would hapen, my whole life would BE dedicated into clensing this world. Meaning, i would dedicate my entire life to helping other's. Only way to do that in having this judge sort of excrement, emotions would make you have a wrong definition on what's right and wrong to do.. it would be under such extreme sercumstances.

You dunno nothing about my past lives, i do, at the point of dedicating my life to something it was always to help other people, this life i have always helped other people, still do. Don't ever judge this fast.

Hmm i am a coward, since when does giving up your own life for dedicating it to a beter futur and cooming out for it makes you a coward. Do you understand me a bit beter now?? I will read the other posts now.

Orchild

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN
Why would satan try to destroy humans? Becasue he satan thats what he does.

This is only propaganda of one side, I would never say such thing before listening to the other side's propaganda. I think that both sides say many lies, but interesting things can be found in such mess.
And about Orchild: I think(but I am not sure) that he meant that good and evil are only labels, and that both sides have both aspects. This can be confirmed by both Bible, and Satanic sources.

What caco state's here, is exatly what i mean, in your life you don't get a chance to choose a side, your just one way or another. It's not making a consious choice, it's finding out what you are, who you are, where you stand and whatfor. So your right on that caco.

I am not above anyone els, i have never been, i will never be, your not, god is not, satan is not, my familie aint, everyone, everything is equal in my eye's. If a guy with a disorder comes into the store to buy something simple like money for his phone and it takes you 1.5 hour to explain things and help him get the money on the phone, i'd do that with the same joy as cleaning the place up with a broom or selling an expensive PC to a rich guy.

I do would like to say that i don't have my doubts on the fact that god or satan are alive, because i know they are. Though i do not wish them into my life, instead of having a faith into one of them or something els religious, i believe in myself, my familie (loved one's) and my friends. If i have a problem or i search someone that i can talk to to well clean up my thoughts and such, i would go to anyone in those area's stated above, not to god, not to satan, not to an angel not to anything like that. I would either solve it myself nomather if it takes 10 years or talk to a loved one or a friend.

I give just as much about any human that is a total stranger to me as i would to a loved one. Though emotionaly, it seems sometimes very differendly

Wronski Feint

Dear Orchild and CaCoDeMoN,  

I sincerely apologize for anything I had said to offend or insult either of you.  I realize that I did not mean what I said.  When I was posting It was late at night here in America and I wasn't acting myself.  I know that we all have different views about the world around us and I should not criticize you for your beliefs.  Once again, I am sorry for anything I said and I hope that this won't affect our relationship later it the future.

Sincerely,
                                                                     Wronski Feint
"Come and See"

CaCoDeMoN

I sincerely apologize for anything I had said to offend or insult either of you. I realize that I did not mean what I said. When I was posting It was late at night here in America and I wasn't acting myself. I know that we all have different views about the world around us and I should not criticize you for your beliefs. Once again, I am sorry for anything I said and I hope that this won't affect our relationship later it the future.
Ok. It's nice to see that there are people who have courage to admit that they were wrong.
MEAT=MURDER.

Orchild

Quote from: Wronski FeintDear Orchild and CaCoDeMoN,  

I sincerely apologize for anything I had said to offend or insult either of you.  I realize that I did not mean what I said.  When I was posting It was late at night here in America and I wasn't acting myself.  I know that we all have different views about the world around us and I should not criticize you for your beliefs.  Once again, I am sorry for anything I said and I hope that this won't affect our relationship later it the future.

Sincerely,
                                                                     Wronski Feint

What caco said is idd the point i would like to make come forward is this post aswell, i appreciate this, it will only affect the future in a positiv way :)

Wronski Feint

Im glad you accept my apology.  I just somtimes get mad at everything.  So putting that aside, I hope you have a great day.  :wink:
"Come and See"

Orchild

Just school is bitching, my whole life is atm school day and night.. my thoughts are only filled with school, and erm, icecream  :o

BirdManKalki

The war ended YESTERDAY! its FINNISHED! NOBODY ONE!
" I say nothing and look at YOU"

Orchild

What are you talking about birdmankalki

CaCoDeMoN

The war ended YESTERDAY! its FINNISHED! NOBODY ONE!
?
MEAT=MURDER.