News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Higher Reaction Time

Previous topic - Next topic

dmoney

it seems like my reaction time has greatly increased since I started trying to converse with my subconscious. i always feel like I knew a couple seconds before I drop something i was going to drop it, so I always catch it. just the other day, i dropped my mom's cell phone and caught it before it even completely left my hand. i used to be really clumsy, and now I feel more aware.

Van-Stolin

Your not the only one.  I have really impressed alot of people with catching quite a bit of stuff.  One time I even caught something without looking at it.  

I heard something shift and one of the trays on the table started to slip, I know the sound very well since it happens all the time.  I reached out and caught it between my index and middle finger.  Really cool when I did it, too bad no one was around for that one.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

_Kat_

Hmm, I've never been into the atral plane, but I had also imagined this would have been possible. (To increase your awareness in the physical world, that's what I mean.)
Astral Traveling Grass Hopper....

dmoney

i've never been astral or OBE, i've just meditated and become closer with my subconscious.

Cereal-N-Milk

same here. im more aware of my surroundings and stuff like that. the only thing is that I still have trouble focusing on stuff and zone out a lot I hope that gets "fixed" through AP practice.