Dubstep induced my AP

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookedynamixhales

Hey guys just want to apoligise if i am posting to many topics. I was trying out binuaral beats and they did'nt really work for me i found phasing easier without them...i tryed slow songs for example Emily Browning feat. Yoav - Where is my mind ....no luck...so i hit some heavy dubstep on ;) and guess what a few minutes later intense vibrations caused me to float out even though i was blind i found this most interesting :)

AstralCody

Cool. =D Dub really makes my imagination go wild too. It's a little too hardcore for me to phase to but I find if I listen to it before a nap, it can help sometimes. Music is powerful. =D

Lookedynamixhales

Might have to try electro next time see which works best for me hmmm :)

Xanth

You can use heavy metal music if that's what relaxes you.  :)

The "what" you use isn't as important as the "effect" it has upon you.

AstralCody

Quote from: Xanth on February 17, 2013, 11:59:48
You can use heavy metal music if that's what relaxes you.  :)

The "what" you use isn't as important as the "effect" it has upon you.

That's actually what I listened to before my very first projection believe it or not. xD Two years ago about. Enya seems to be really powerful for me though. It has ever since. I love her stuff.

justin35ll

I don't really like "dubstep" music unless I am drunk and partying. It's okay, but I wouldn't normally listen to it by myself at home. Anyway, this morning I had an experience while doing wake back to bed. I rolled over and laid on my back and relaxed waiting for the vibrations. Soon after I realized I was creating and listening to really amazing dubstep type music in my head. I thought maybe it was vibrations and my mind took over and I was interpreting it as music. Well it was vibrations and I was able to separate easily. But the point is I wish I was able to record that somehow and bring it back to PMR. It was amazing and it would be awesome to make music like that

Lookedynamixhales

Ahh justin thats wikid dude i wish i could hear it sounds really interesting thanks for sharing man  :-D

Wapiti

I'm curious to which artist(s) you were listening to? I am a huge fan of dubstep but have never considered it for an AP. I have mostly been sticking to post-rock (which has done wonders for me).

Some people say quiet is the best for AP. I think they underestimate the power of music.

Lookedynamixhales

Hey dude at the time projected I was listening to "Avicci - Level's" was real surreal because it was still playing during my projection but didn't alter my concentration in the slightest to be honest hope that helps...and I completely agree people do underestimate the power of music :) 

ChopstickFox

Man, I want my own theme song to play while I fly around...
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Szaxx

Create one and use the thought = action thing.
You'll need to control yourself well but that shouldn't be too hard.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bedeekin

I have never induced OOBEs using Dubstep but I have had Sleep Paralysis noises that sounded like Dubstep!  :-D

ChopstickFox

I haven't heard dubstep before when I start to hear things... I usually hear 8 bit music stuff. xD I MUST UPGRADE!!!
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Lookedynamixhales

The song i was listening to sounded like the pitch slightly changed and it felt like i heard it through a bubble was cool may have to try it again :D

Mini stapler

I couldn't do it, listening to dubstep forces me to search for the closest packed nightclub & can per chase a can of red stripe & go nuts. =] Now, Chillstep with female vocals = the most relaxing music for me!

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 27, 2013, 12:22:14
I have never induced OOBEs using Dubstep but I have had Sleep Paralysis noises that sounded like Dubstep!  :-D

:lol:  :-o Dance as an exiting technique!! :-D

Lookedynamixhales

Its amazing how we all respond to different music :)

majour ka

Quote from: Lookedynamixhales on February 17, 2013, 11:49:10
Hey guys just want to apoligise if i am posting to many topics. I was trying out binuaral beats and they did'nt really work for me i found phasing easier without them...i tryed slow songs for example Emily Browning feat. Yoav - Where is my mind ....no luck...so i hit some heavy dubstep on ;) and guess what a few minutes later intense vibrations caused me to float out even though i was blind i found this most interesting :)

Cool! finally a reason for dubstep lol

Lookedynamixhales

Dubstep also may induce crazy dancing ;)

Mini stapler

Lookedynamixhales

dude that guy has mad popping skills! inspirational.

astralnaut1

Xanth wrote:
"You can use heavy metal music if that's what relaxes you. 

The "what" you use isn't as important as the "effect" it has upon you."

ooh yeah! I choose Iron maiden  :-)
mental layer by layer combat sux

Lookedynamixhales

Each to their own I may try chance as I have had a lot of love for the genre through out my life.