News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hi - new here

Previous topic - Next topic

jobun

Hi I'm jobun.
new here but not to the subjects I see posted here.
I saw this site mentioned on another site and I came to check it out.
I am very interested in a lot of the subject matter here, so I thought I'd actually participate instead of being a lurker for a while. this is my actual first time here.

I'm glad I found you. It's harder and harder to find forums that are active anymore - unless it's like FB or something. I don't do x or instagram or any of those other sites. I do participate on Facebook.

I am so looking forward to getting to know everyone.
I can sometimes disappear for awhile, but that's usually because like interrupts my playtime....LOL.

Xanth

Quote from: jobun on October 09, 2023, 15:50:34Hi I'm jobun.
I am very interested in a lot of the subject matter here, so I thought I'd actually participate instead of being a lurker for a while. this is my actual first time here.

I'm glad I found you. It's harder and harder to find forums that are active anymore - unless it's like FB or something. I don't do x or instagram or any of those other sites. I do participate on Facebook.

I can sometimes disappear for awhile, but that's usually because like interrupts my playtime....LOL.
Hi Jobun!  Welcome to the Astral Pulse.  :)

Yeah, we actually just got the forums spruced up with new software and a few other bells and whistles. :)

The forums have been here for twenty year and I fully expect them to stick around another twenty, technology allowing.  haha

omcasey

Hello, Jobun, a warm welcome to the boards.

So what kind of experience do you have OBEs, AP, lucid dreaming, etc.. ??

When did it all begin for you?

Nameless

Hello and welcome. Enjoy exploring the forum and feel free to Post your own thoughts, ask questions or just say hi.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Kodemaster

Quote from: jobun on October 09, 2023, 15:50:34Hi I'm jobun.

Welcome aboard! We are glad you are here.
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!