News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The last 2012 Thread!!! Keep It In Here Only

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

Well the 23rd of December 2012 will come to Australia before the UK due to time zones, so whos time zone is the one which correlates with the Mayan calendar? When Australia is on the 23rd of december 2012 the UK will still be on the 22nd. [;)]

Edi

Hey Hephaestus,

quote:
Well the 23rd of December 2012 will come to Australia before the UK due to time zones, so whos time zone is the one which correlates with the Mayan calendar? When Australia is on the 23rd of december 2012 the UK will still be on the 22nd.

When you are situated in Egypt, doing research on the shafts of the great pyramid by astronomical calculations, it would be natural to use local time for those calculations. You need a fix point to relate things to, and as this they used local time of Egypt. So when Mayatnik says those stars will be aligned with the shafts on 23rd December 2012, he will obviously mean local time. By the way, the popular 'end-date' is the 21st of December, but this is wrong and only stems from the date of the winter solstice which is not related to the end of the cycle the mayan calendar is describing... so the only significant date will be the 23rd.

I'd like to add a few words from my Pleiadian guide Perena, who will be glad to comment on this and other things.

"You cannot of course pinpoint the exact second and millisecond this alignment will take place, because the stars will slowly wander over the shafts and out again over a short period of time, but this does not matter at all because this alignment itself is no trigger for anything to happen, it is just a very accurate measurement of a long cycle. In the same way, your calendar can tell you when a winter or summer solstice is about to happen - the calendar is just a tool to remember the regularities you see when the earth revolves around the sun in one year, and the same can be said about the great pyramid: it just measures the end of a cycle, so you can remember that a new one is about to begin. That the Maya measured time with a calendar that is local to where they lived, is pretty intelligible, and this doesn't change the fact that from the point of view from the Giza pleateau, 23rd December 2012 marks the end of a cycle that was known at the time the pyramids were built."

And because I'm already at it, I'd also like to introduce the Zeta here, who should be known to most readers now by the conversations they provide in the communications forum...

"Greetings, and thanks for giving us room to add to this discussion. In fact, all the talk about demons and a demon war is illusion that was created by old tales of demon-like fantasy figures and not based on any real evidence. If you want 'proof' of an upcoming war, you can easily convince yourself into it by interpreting dreams or fantasies you might have for realities. But then you might ask, why do you want a war? Why do you long for some mysterious gate to open, just to have millions of 'demons' flooding this world? There are no 'demons' waiting for that opportunity, and your earth is perfectly safe from everyone except humanity itself. What most people perceive as 'demons' are creations and projections of their own mind, and because you push those things away and rather like to fight than to solve the problem, you believe in a glorious war that would be necessary to prove youself. There are spirits out there that people encounter, but slaying the unknown is no way to find peace. If you want, you can see the talk about a demon war as something symbolic, i.e. the demons are inside of everyone, but then again this is only a labelling to externalize things. By saying those things as we just did, we do not try to 'disprove' anyone - we agree that all talking about demons has its roots somewhere and what you make out of those roots depends on what you perceive and accept into your world. In order to point out some things or ideas that could be neglected otherwise, we did state a very firm counterposition, and this was our intent and our contribution to this discussion. We're ready to back up what we said, so feel free anyone to pose further questions either here or in the communications forum, where there's a thread specifically for questions to us."

Having read this thread so far, it seems like there are many different opinions on this issue of 2012, so I'm interested to see where this all is going, and what we will think about it in 9 years :)

Love, Light and icecream,
 Edi
it's love you're looking for

Aries

I think Mayatnik  that you are a very enlightened person, and everyone here can learn from you. Although your posts are alittle long
[:D]
At any rate I think that most of you just like to pick on 1zenryoko.

1zen try not to get offended at them, try and keep an open mind. They are just trying to better understand you, thats all.

About the Demons, I think that we may be talking about other humans, not actual spirits or what not...

Well theres my 2 cents.
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

kakkarot

ya know, just something else i'd like to point out about aligning of stars and it's supposed effects: those stars are LONG long distances away, and it takes light much much time to get here from there, which means we are seeing the "alignment" *after* it aligned (aka, we see it when it is unaligned).

just thought i'd point that out ^_^

~kakkarot

Edi

Kakkarot,

I'd suggest the actual position is not that important, it doesn't matter how long the light took from there to here. All those measurements are according to our perception and have been for ages, and the stars in the sky are just like a giant clockwork with many hands whizzing around. What counts is how we perceive that. If there are possible influences of astronomical objects, like the planets around us, or stars further away, I would not think of them directly influencing us (it could be that way, but I presently don't know about this), but I'd rather see it as a measurement of a natural cycle that could well be present on earth also (sounds like the holographic universe). Um, I hope I expressed this somewhat understandable [|)]

cya,
 Edi
it's love you're looking for

Aileron

knowledge is awaiting a questionable circumstance.

ask nobody how the years have been represented through nostrodomus, or cultural myths, or dreams, or others who believe they know.
We all dont.

To dream the lost, is to create the found.
What is funny to me is the presumption that I find everyone holding to. I know this, no, I know this. Well you dont. accept it.
so something happens on the day you thought it to happen, so what? Does that mean you knew? No. Does it mean that you or I have powers that influence the Universe? Perhaps, why should we care though?

Definitive spectrums of innocence lost in logic toting around weights of uncomplacent live is no more a reason to give ourselves the arguement that something is bound to happen.
My reasoning changes day to day. Good thing. Why?
Because under this rapid dichromatic surface, I feel I dont want to know, nor need to know, nor should know. Why should any of us be different than the next person?
What if a resurrection of some messiah is not the literal plane? What if it is OUR awakening? The messiah was us. All, being the whole.

I understand our need to define the impossible. Or the desire to know the future. Or attempting to make amends to the dead. Or to give ourselve the comfort of unique stations in life.
I understand our hate, and our creativity. I understand birth as it was, I was birthed. I may not have a child, but I have been born unto this life, and give my life to each, to give the pleasure that birth may give.
Creation and destruction, all a winding clock that we teeter on, yet as our equilibrium and our balance wanes, we question and predict. We fall victim to the necessity of the weight within our hearts.

Nobody here is wrong, nor are they right. None of us give to each other while we neither take also.
The halos we wear crack over time, they rust and the glow disapates.
I hope you will someday realize this place....is nothing, yet you could find everything here.
Everything.
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

Aphex-twin

The so called demon war isnt gonna be demons coming out of the sky its gonna be us against out government.George bush is really screwing us over big time.The way this war is probabley gonna start is by these things called v chips i dont know if you have heard yet about them george bush has planned for everyone to have one of these by the end of 2005, jesus talk about prophecies coming true.I sujjest you start preparing,learn how to shoot a gun because you cant
really count on psi to help you against an m4a1 unless your really experienced in psionics and can effect macro objects and people.Make your body not have to eat as much because there might be times when you have to go without eating or eat very little for long periods of time.But this is all in theory if the war even happens but it seems preatty inevitable with those v chips,ill die before i let them insert one of those into my skin.

Steel Hawk

I suppose your talking about the Veri Chip, but where do you get the information that Bush has "planned for everyone to have one of these by the end of 2005"?

1Zenryoku

Okay for all thiose who say myu tale is a lie there was one part I added that was not true that was the walk home I got carried away and figured it would make me seem cooler.... I apologize for this and I have been away so I could not clear it up earlier I figured I would stretch the truth a litttle Honestly I was picked up by the people I stole from and brought back to camp and yes I was scared...
I paniced a little more than I said.... I almost cried when I gotr back...[:I]
One reson for clearing this up is because I will not lie to Aries He has stood behind me since the creation of this thread.  And I appreciate it if nesscary I will leave it to a vote for me to leave all those in favor of me leaving say Aye all those oppossed say nay..

I apologize I have dishonored myself..
I await your sentence and MayaTnick I am sorry to you as well.. every one I am done......[V][:(]

Tony M.

Oh no, please stay Zenryoku! I enjoy the hair on my back standing up!

And the reason why I said you should have your own tv show was that I logged on to this thread many times, especially page 5. And page 5 begins with you saying: GOD YOU PEOPLE IRRITATE ME!!!!!!
This was very entertaining to me and made me laugh everytime I read it.

I don't think you're an a**hole or something like that, so stay.
"You should always tell the truth, even when you lie."

1Zenryoku

Aries

Hey 1zen its alright everyone has stretched the truth alittle at some point.
I think you should stay, even if most people dont agree here the input from everyone is still appriciated. Alot of people read this thread and if you werent here then where would it be?
So dont worry about it, I say stay.
-Aries

1Zenryoku

*bows to Aries in appreciation*
Thank you.....

1Zenryoku

To make this better I will delete all related post of mine and try to put this behind me...

FistOfFury

I've been seeing all these 2012 Mayan topics, and don't know anything about the subject really, haven't even really read most of them, but this morning I stumbled upon a really interesting webpage while researching the supposed Yellowstone Super Volcanoe near future "cataclysmic eruption".

Anyway, anyone know what the Bible Codes are? Supposed hidden letter codes in the original Torah (where the Bible came from?) that show well known events and such.

If you read up about the Bible Codes, you'll notice that they end in the year 2012 with a comet impact that destroys Earth. It could all be just made up random mumbo jumbo, or maybe a real big coincidence, but it deserves a look.
You should just go to the following link and read it, it explains it better then I can ever wish too, it's still confusing to me.
(scroll down about third of the way and it explains it all)
http://exodus2006.com/3code.htm

then when you understand that, go to:
http://exodus2006.com/2012.htm
http://exodus2006.com/2012code.htm
http://exodus2006.com/6maya.htm

This is also an interesting link, about Yellowstone Super Volcanoe:
http://exodus2006.com/supervol.html

(Does this Mayan stuff mention anything about Yellowstone btw? I'm still confused about it all)

Tony M.

1Zenryoku

quote:
Originally posted by Tony M.

Oh please... No more, no more...

I don't get it.....

Hephaestus

The Bible codes are a load of rubbish, I watched a documentary on tv and someone used the same computer software the person used on the bible on an ordinary book from a library (might have been a charles dickens novel, no idea which one) and that book also churned out numerous predictions the same of which were supposedly found in the bible. Also someone who was adamant the bible codes were true gave us examples one of which made me laugh my socks off at the guy for being so god damn dumb, on one of the pages he said he got the words 'John' and 'Kennedy', as he looked further on the page he found the words 'to die' and he said it was proof the codes were true. I laughed so hard I almost burst a blood vessel I shouted at the telly EVERYBODY DIES YOU FOOL!!!!

Tony M.

Zenryoku, I meant no more 2012 predictions. Had enough of them. I have to admit that I can relate to the Mayan calendar thing, although Pleaidians and reptiles are not something I can relate to (yet?). But armageddon type of predictions.. no more, please..

1Zenryoku

Well it does make things interseting around here.
I Got a big Question------What will happen if 2012 doesn't????
Me I will Just keep on training trying to become more at peace
-Ultimate strength leads to ulitmate peace- i will just become stronger from the training 2012 just gives me a reason to train harder... So there anyone else know what they will do.....

Aries

The Volcano eruption thing in Yellowstone would suck... buuuuuuut did you know?
If all the people in China stood on a chair and jumped off at exactly the same time, they could knock the earth out of orbit.
Wow... stupid, but intresting.
-Aries

1Zenryoku

Lindasmith647

Hey, I don't know how to do that cut and paste thingie when quoting someone else's post, but it was stated in an earlier post "The so called demon war isnt gonna be demons coming out of the sky its gonna be us against out government."

Actually, what I believe is the war is not going to be against the government, the war is going to be against ourselves.  Remember the saying from the old Pogo cartoon: "we have seen the enemy and they are us".  What I believe is that the world around us is a reflection of what is repressed within us - negative emotions such as fear, greed, shame, guilt, etc.  Look at all the disease in our society - those are the demons!  When we come to know our true, spiritual selves there will be no disease, no lack of food or water, no 40 hour work week.  All is provided freely by God.  

We are carrying a lot of crap inside ourselves that is not part of our true self -- this gets revealed physically in the world around us (same as the subconscious gets revealed in dreams; this world is no different, whatever we are carrying in the subconscious gets revealed in the physical).  That's why I believe we are going to see catastrophes - both human-made and natural - because we have not come to know our true selves.  As Donald Walsh says - we would rather see ourselves as unwilling victims than unwitting creators.  We are the creators!  We are the creators of all that is around us - weather patterns, nature, animals, plants - it is all created by us.  Now if we can't figure out how we are creating it (I believe it is a reflection of our subconscious) we sure as heck are not going to know how to change it when things really get rocking - i.e. the revealing becomes stronger and stronger until all that is carried within our subconscious is revealed in the world around us.  

It's not a doom a gloom scenario; it's science.  It's looking in the mirror.  The mirror is coming to life around us and we refuse to accept the mirror.  We want to look in the mirror and when we don't like what we see we want to deny it -- no I don't have gray hair and I'm not 40 lbs overweight.  Denial doesn't work.  The  mirror (the world around us) is a true reflection and is becoming increasingly so.  We will know longer be held back from ourselves.  

Luv - LindaS.

Tony M.

Yep that's true (in my view) and that's why we should start changing the world by changing ourselves. I think every person getting to know himself is the only true solution to all/most? of our problems. That's why I think that self-reflection and self-development should get a bigger place in society, like in education.

When I started looking at myself I began my journey that has become a spiritual one and this is something I would have never guessed a year ago. People must really get to know themselves and not just their ego's. This should be the first basic step on every journey, whether it is in love, work or something I can't think of right now.

It's this basic thing that will give us something to fall back to and will provide stability and happiness for us and also for the people around us.

Sabastiel

I have read most of your posts and have some things to add and a few questions.
First of all I know about the planetary pole shift that is to occur, in which the Earth will stop rotating for three days before rotating again in the other direction. I have also heard that around this time all of the planets also align. Has anyone else heard that?
I don't see why all of you are thinking of apocolypse, destruction, violence, world government. It is clear that all of these things are set up as a test to distract us from doing what we are suppossed to do. EVOLVE!! Or be at one with the kingdom of god.If all you think of is the bad things than that is all that you are going to witness! The new generation coming into 2012 stems from Intelligence and as we all collectively build that intelligence, we will reach a point when the old values and morals will be subject to de-evolution. Our new evolutionary path will bring values such as love, trust, freedom, justice. We will exsist as a non-competative grouping.
So let's try to be positive about future changes, because it is a very exciting time to be alive!!
One more thing, if anyone wants some insight on evolution of Human, see the movie "Waking Life"
peace!