Best time to try to seperate when paralyzed?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagual

If you are at body asleep, it means your body is paralyzed.  At least, that's my definition of body asleep...

Anyway, it's always better after it is paralyzed since you will be less tempted to use your muscles to roll out by example...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

holy reality

my advice would be to just let the vibrations come in and take you out of your body involuntarily...

when i try to project from waking (haven't succeeded yet) i often times think and feel like I'm paralyzed, but it's just psychological, on the one hand I can't move, on the other hand if I decided I was sick of this  I could snap myself out of it like that....

But it's hard to tell whether I'm psychologically paralyzed or my body is really asleep, about the only way to know for sure is to completely will your fingers/toes to move... and see if they respond...

But yeah if your body really is asleep the vibrations will come in rapidly if you just wait for them and perhaps try some mental chakra stimulation or just focus on certain areas of your body, ala chest/throat..

when they come in, just focus everything you have on them and try not to think too much and your body will start to float, or... you will feel extreme vertigo and feel like you are falling and being twisted and pulled or dragged out of it.... at any rate, just DON'T DO ANYTHING.. and eventually you'll fell your feet on the ground and at that point do whatever you want.

(should you feel feet when you are out of body? I'm assuming your mind gives you feet since you are accustomed to having them in real life)
!..............!

purelight

Thanx Nagual.
Holy reality thank you too! I will keep in mind to wait for the vibrations after my body is paralyzed.

Cheers

purelight

Hi. I am wondering that after you have relaxed your body and you  are at mind awake body asllep state, should i wait first to feel paralyzed and the try any method like roll out?

Thanx