I may die tonight, am I ready?

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Hawk

What would you do? Seriously, even if you've never projected I want to know.

I've been projecting off and on for 15~ or so years. I've only stuck to the RTZ / mirror world of the physical plane. To be honest it's the most scary thing I've experienced... I've stuck around my house and left it at that.

When I first started it was nearly impossible for me to "get out", and it took me years to have my first projection. And today I project EVERY night of the week, and usually 2-3 times of partial projections that I force end. It still really freaks me out.

This happens naturally now even when I don't want it to. I know some people here would say it's a gift, but remeber when I first started it took me years before I had a single projection. I don't know, it's freaky and I lose a lot of sleep now.

Okay to the point...

Recently I've come in contact with spirits... they talk to me now... A few months ago a less moral one attempted to posess my body. Of course you say this could never happen because nobody has had that happen to them, but then again if it did happen I'd have a real hard time telling you about it ;)

And now eveyday when I start to leave my body I get freaked out that they're going to take it over when I leave, or that they will attempt to steal my body.

Thats point #1.

The other thing is I feel that I'm ... advancing. And it's speeding up. It happened ever since I hit 3D blackness around a year ago. I have some strange feeling if I were to stop trying to stop whatever is happening to me I would be hitting alien worlds next... meaning visiting various non earthly locales in astral space.

So.............

What would you do? I'm thinking maybe I should just let it all go, and stop trying to hold back, but I really think theres a 50/50 chance if I did that I'd lose my meat body permanently. Then again, not many people have this chance....

Would you do it? Would you risk your life at the chance of something greater? *sighs*

Megan

I think that if it is "meant to be" then you would have a hard time stopping it....

Supposedly everything happens for a reason, right?

But before you make a decision, make sure you fully understand what you are leaving behind...

Mister Astral

If you don't do it now, you probly' won't ever again.

Then again, you must decide if it's worth the risk, and if something does happen, if astral projection is really worth leaving behind the "real world" just to die in the astral plane.
"In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum."

iNNERvOYAGER

Really interesting. If I was retired, I'd try follow what you're doing.

Curious that the ability to OBE isn't a survival enhancement. In other words, traits that enable OBE don't necessarily ensure the survival needed to pass on this talent or trait.

In some respects the activities of OBE, transcendence, altered states, to experience a preview of afterlife, to explore the inner realms is contrary to maintaining a presence in this world.

Imagine if everyone on earth started to have these experiences every day. No wars, no organized religion, people motivated to do the right thing, solving the survival machine (the body) issues peacefully.

I don't think that will ever happen because that would mean an end to the drama, the horror and lust of predation, meaning, an end to a source of entertainment for the creator of this system.

All the nonsense in this world could stop tomorrow, but it won't because it's being fueled and sustained by design of the physical earth reality.

I disagree with all of the concepts of "raising" the earth, bringing up the "earth" to a higher consciousness.
This is a funny dilemma, like the joke about political correctness, trying to decided which end is the clean end when picking up a turd.

The earth is not something to "raise", it's a place to do your time and get the hell out ASAP, while still following the rules of good conduct.

Please find someone smart to help you continue progressing, and when it's time, make a clean break while satisfying the laws of this system.

I've been struggling for years and making slow progress. Your story in encouraging to me. Thanks.

I think that my contract to act in this drama still has a way to go, yet I'll continue to work for freedom every day.

Steel Hawk

Quote from: Megan on January 08, 2009, 21:34:03
I think that if it is "meant to be" then you would have a hard time stopping it....

Supposedly everything happens for a reason, right?

But before you make a decision, make sure you fully understand what you are leaving behind...

I've learned so many secrets over the years, but none of them matter. I find myself wanting to leave something behind, just in case... But nothing comes to mind.

The greatest thing we can do in life is to give others a spark of love that lightens their hearts.

Ah well... everything does happen for a reason. I wish I could help others more... But I don't know how, it seems so futile at times.

The people here do try to help others, and that is good. So tonight off I will go, and I'll see what happens (after creating a circle with blessed salt and annoting myself with holy water I kid you not, I keep this stuff for emergencies)

AHHH wait!

One thing I must leave behind should I not come back (and if you're reading this post 3 days from now I'm most definately gone as I've been posting here since 2003 and wouldn't pull something like that)...

Dragons Blood! It's a herb, get it! It's the greatest thing in the world! It removes spirits! Works better than anything I know... it actually does indeed help stop you from astrally projecting... should you need to stop.

Well it's an incense really.. you burn it... works like a charm I tell you.

Anywho.. see you on the flip side, if I don't die I'll update as to what happened sometime this weekend. Jeesh I sound like a 2 year old.

LVX

Steel Hawk

Quote from: iNNERvOYAGER on January 08, 2009, 22:12:25
Please find someone smart to help you continue progressing, and when it's time, make a clean break while satisfying the laws of this system.

I've been struggling for years and making slow progress. Your story in encouraging to me. Thanks.

I think that my contract to act in this drama still has a way to go, yet I'll continue to work for freedom every day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSVbYVmhv4Q

They keep telling me it doesn't matter. When I say that I need to do so much more. I say I'm sorry about what I've done, and they say it doesn't matter now, not to worry about it.

I had a good day today.

ka0s

This post is encouraging to me as well. I've gotten to the point where I can project consistently a few times a week if I want and induce the experiences. I hope to some day get to where you are at. I do believe that God has a reason for me having these experiences and maybe this is the "Good" that I get out of having chronic insomnia. I remember so many times being out of body out in my yard and looking up at a sky more beautiful then anything ive ever seen. I cannot wait to fly higher into these other realms and see what awaits me.

My biggest goal is to help others as well and try to give answers for those in need. I have only encountered a few spirits.

Yesterday morning I induced an OBE right after I knew my mother went into the bathroom. I encountered a white outline of her body getting up off the toilet and using the sink to wash her hands. It was quite interesting :)

I have encountered some other black entities outside of my house and more recently an entity/spirit that is allowing me to sleep more.
I wandered slowly there
I saw a field where a thousand corpses lie
Angels sang the hymn of the end
About monsters which they fought
Over our world

mudnpool

I would leave, I yern to leave the phisical world so bad. Im not depressed or anything. I just feel what is here is not right for me, I would much  prefer not having tp live by this todays society forced on us.

Aquarious

Quote from: mudnpool on January 09, 2009, 18:50:31
I would leave, I yern to leave the phisical world so bad. Im not depressed or anything. I just feel what is here is not right for me, I would much  prefer not having tp live by this todays society forced on us.

This is a sad statement to make. People seem to be disillusioned by what is in the Astral. I've had a number of projections, and as great as they are, they dont compare to the freshenss, realness and natural laws of the physical.

Live in a different country. Not all society's have the same values. So many different cultures with different mindsets to choose from.

OBEvanCHERNOBIL

mudnpool

You don;t understand. I do not like anybody. I spend everyday I can alone walking around forest. I isolate my self from others somtimes weeks on end. I would much rather prefer to be homeless and be far away from anybody as possible. I have projected and I liked it much more.

ka0s

I wonder what happened to our buddy Steel Hawk.
I wandered slowly there
I saw a field where a thousand corpses lie
Angels sang the hymn of the end
About monsters which they fought
Over our world

Hes probably chillin in the astral plane drinking astral beer and such.

galaxy_storm

Quote from: mudnpool on January 10, 2009, 12:56:06
You don;t understand. I do not like anybody. I spend everyday I can alone walking around forest. I isolate my self from others somtimes weeks on end. I would much rather prefer to be homeless and be far away from anybody as possible. I have projected and I liked it much more.
This sounds oddly familiar to me :roll: Often I don't find contact with other people very comforting. I like observing without engaging. And I hate the rush of today's world. Because of this, my life is not easy.

I could just sit and watch the sky and the stars all the time, far away from anything and anyone, but obviously this is not possible in the world as it is today.
However I have experienced this state in my dreams, at least for a moment.

Often I hear from other people that I should enjoy my life more, but there's a problem, in that what "they" enjoy, I don't enjoy at all.
And what I do enjoy, this world doesn't offer any possibilites for.

If I have been offered to stay in this world or to "die", I would without any hesitation choose the latter. For this reason, I'm REALLY looking forward to the 2012 event and from my heart I hope something big happens. Even if the Earth was destroyed, this would mean freedom for me.
I feel trapped here and I don't like it at all.
Flow...

newmethod

So i figure
Quote from: Steel Hawk on January 08, 2009, 22:13:45
(and if you're reading this post 3 days from now I'm most definately gone as I've been posting here since 2003 and wouldn't pull something like that)

Has he actually moved on or did he become possessed :?

That was more than 10days ago..

Star_gazer

Quote from: Aquarious on January 09, 2009, 19:01:38
This is a sad statement to make. People seem to be disillusioned by what is in the Astral. I've had a number of projections, and as great as they are, they dont compare to the freshenss, realness and natural laws of the physical.

Live in a different country. Not all society's have the same values. So many different cultures with different mindsets to choose from.

I don't actually agree, i sometimes find that this reality feels less real than the 'realities' i project to. Almost like we're so conditioned in our minds and attitudes to accept this physical reality as 'real' that we're unable to actually accept true reality. If that makes any sense.
Smoke me kipper, i'll be back for breakfast!