News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demon Sightings

Previous topic - Next topic

Sentential

<sigh> I had been looking for a place to discuss my more secret and colorful moments in my life that normal pplz wouldnt understand. On that note I shall share the scariest moment in my life. Plz keep in mind that this is my first post, and I have no training nor have I read books on this topic. All that I share here is purely based on my experiences.

Just as a little backround, I have a wide variety of psionic gifts that I am only begining to descover. The one that concerns demons is my ability of mind control.

I got this gift on the night before valentines day when I was six. It worked scary well. However it required me to leave my body for it to work. Now.... this brings us to my encounter with demons.

This gift caused them to take attention to me. Shortly after I began using this gift I began to have absolutly horrible nightmares. The ones that give you a cold sweat. I got those every night. Not only that but the more I left my body the more I was visited by some wholly evil things. My time span b4 they arrived kept getting shorter and shorter until that fateful day...

I carelessly used it for too long. I was traveling quite fast thru this long swirling wormholy thingie that I always do. But this time I came face to face with the scariest thing I have *ever* seen. I had no time to stop or move out of the way..... As I closed in it opened its mouth and I went in.

I instantally woke up. I thought it was a nightmare....but something was *horribly* wrong. I sat up quickly from my bed....and it felt like I was watching a bad movie. My limbs wouldnt move and all I could do was watch. I got out of bed after cracking my knuckles and looked into the mirror. Although the face was mine....the eyes...they werent. Once this happened I began to panic. I kept thinking it was another bad dream and fought violentally to wake up. Nothing happened.....panicing further cuz I came to the realization of what was happening... I was possesed.....like something out of the excorcist.

I went into the kitchen giggling wildly and got the largest knife that we had. I then crept into my sisters room.. hovering over her sleeping body with glee. Just before it had the chance to stab her I gathered all the strength I had to fight it off. I managed to stop it mid-swing...from there I forced my self <difficultly> out of the room, literly crawling on my hands an knees trying to fight it off.

Once In the hallway I began to gain ground...I couldnt...I WOULDNT let this bastard hurt my family or myself. With all my remaining strength I collected it all together and blasted myself with all the PSI energy I had in hopes that I could do something to stave it off.

Needless to say that instant was the absolute the most pain and anguish I have ever felt in my life. I felt like someone knocked the wind outta me but much harder almost like a tearing feeling, like my soul was being ripped from my body.

Fortunatly it worked.... the thing was flung from me about 3 feet or so from my body. The hazy / shadawy figure was shocked and did the "WTF" manuver and looked quite disoriented <as was I>. Once I realized I was back in control I began to back away from the thing. It also figured out what happened and began to run away. With my remaining strength I managed to get off a mid-sized PSI blast <shockwavy orb thingie> into its back ripping it to shreds.

Feeling terrible and dizzy I crawled back to my bed and quickly passed out. I soon had the feeling I was being watched.. I opened my eyes and noticed  I was not in my room anymore and everything was out of focus from this orangish haze. As things began to clear I saw the most beautiful and awe inspiring thing Ive ever seen. I believe it was what pplz would consider an angel... but it looked really different.

It looked humaniod but lacked gender. Everything from the torso down was whispy and appeared to lack individual legs...but rather they blended together. Also the wings looked more like hands, lacking feathers. I looked into its eyes and it seemed to know me. It took me by the hand and showed / told me things <which I cannot remember>. Whatever it was it totally changed my life forever. I learned that this thing was my guide and helped me overcome the horrible nightmares and visiters.

_____

From I have helped a great number of pplz overcome what you guys call negs. My harrowing experience with demons has led me to hate / loath them. The only good demon in my eyes is a dead one. Demons do not deserve to live. They are a parasite on the living and wholly self-serving. They live by taking from others and hating the life that they dont have.

Im not sure what my purpose in life is <which is why Im here seeking guidence / advice> but I know it is important. 2 psychics that do extensive work with the police were taken aback by me. They told me that I have 2 *very* powerful angelic/good beings looking over / protecting me. They best they could describe them was that they could be considered "arkangels".

____

IMHO... if you encounter a demon...kill it. Dont ever delay and do not hesitate, they wish only to destry and maim the things they do not have....INCLUDING YOU!!

Also... let this be a warning. If you are to devolp psionic abilities and explore the Astral... learn as many defensive abilites as you can. It may save your life or the lives of those around you. Thank god I learned what I did.
_____

Just today under meditation I found out why the "demons" wanted me dead. My "mind control" focus around base emotion...more specifically chakra and aura control. One of my now close friends was a satanist. His guide was a high level demon and it showed. Once I began to talk to him, he later told me that he felt compelled to not contact his the guide he called "Duke Murmur". Looking back I now realize what everthing meant.

I have the ability to stop demons at the core by cutting them off the aura and the chakara they need from the living to manifest / sustain themselves. Such a gift is incredibally dangerous, seeing that I could and did kill / banish an arch-demon type thing, easily, by making it wholly powerless.

It would also explain how I was able to totally modify / compress my Aura pattern so that its a hard shell thats 1-2 millimeters off my skin instead of the normal foot that most pplz have.

____

Take this for what's its worth. I just hope that someone dosnt make the same mistakes that I have.

Nay

Sentential.. I will not profess that I know what it was you experienced, because some of it is unclear to me.  

Part of it sounds like you were in paralysis, and usually when that happens, some very scary things happens (that is the perfect time to scare and make you feel extremely vulnerable)

When you say you got up and looked in the mirror, then went to get a knife, this is where you loose me.  Where you awake, when you got the knife to kill your sister?  And if you were..well..I'll stop now, cause that is just wild.  I'm not to up on being possessed, but my knowledge on it, I thought the person didn't realize it.

You would be extremely surprised how real the astral is, or a dream for that matter.  May I ask you if you get along with your sister..and please..LOL..be honest..[:P]  

Nay [^]

Sentential

Nah man.... Im quite close to my family and love them dearly. They have been through the bad times, think and thin. More so than anyone I know. But that was scary and I mean REALLY scary. It was not me, Not at all. The best I can describe it it was like watching a bad movie. All the sounds were muffeled and distorted... it was really REALLY scary. That wasn't paralysis... hell no. I felt like a puppet on strings. It My limbs moved freely on their own accord as if it were a reflex action. I had no control until I forced that "THING" out of my body and mind

I know it sounds really wild, thus I never really spoke about it. My sister was dead asleap the whole time... she dosnt know about it, even to this day. I wouldnt dare tell her. Hell only my mother knows Im gifted, and thats only by cooincidence.

Her frends were psychic and picked up my traces on her. When they scanned her they demanded they speak with me.

<back on topic>

I hope that no one EVER goes thru possession. It still sends shivers down my spine to this day. I have NEVER met such evil to this day.

As I said, I know why the wanted me dead. They realized what I could do to them. I already banished a high level demon, killed another and several smaller ones.

Needless to say they dont bother me, but some are quite persistant. I just hope that I may bring peace to troubled pplz with the gift like I once was.

The story has an upside. Once I met my guide or alteast one of them, I cannot begin to describe the peace it has brought me. I know they stand with me always. Within them has the ability to protect the living from such horror.

I still dont know WTF that thing was...but it was evil....an evil Ive never seen since.

Nay

[:D] Ok..no need to cuss..

I'll be honest, LOL..like I'm not any other time.[:P]  The word gifted showed up a couple of times.  I get real leary of people saying they are gifted..  

We are all given the same tools, some have learned to use the tools and others are still learning.  Using the line that you are gifted is just another way of feeling important...in my opinion.[^]

I can't explain your experience then....[:(]  My tools haven't dealt with that yet.

Nay

Sentential

Ahhhhhh[:D]...its finally good to talk to pplz who understand. You are correct I shouldnt over inflate my ego like that.But yes, I really shouldnt use "gifted" like I do. Its just become a habit since Im surrounded my non-enlightened pplz / disbelievers. But yes... lol you pplz are quite good, and Im quite glad to be here.

I really hate to butcher my words / thoughts like this, but I dont know the lingo yet you guys use yet. However Im always willing to learn new things. Especially from pplz who are like myself.

Also my appologies... didnt mean to offend at all with the cussing (editing posts). Im so used to a swear filter [:D].

Finally, be *VERY* glad you havent gone though this. Im pretty limited to what I can do... especially OBE. I get the sense they they are quite angry at me....not like Im painting a friggin target on my back. Ive had to do alot to stave them off...and I know its *NOT* because of the vibs I throw off. I am quite a postive and happy person.

Although it was overall an enlightening experience. I just had to clarify that the things that pplz consider "demons" are extrodinarly dangerous, as I have found out. The pplz I have spoken to seem to think that they are almost harmless. That cant be further from the truth, Ive found that out first hand

I only wish they there was some way to get them to go away for good. Right now the only reason why they leave me alone is because I have given the ultimatum, that if I see *any* spirit within my field of view, Ill blow it away without hesitation.... so far thats worked pretty well.

Ive had to scare a few off <and I realize thats not a good tactic>, but its all I can think of. It seems like Im a magnet for spirits of all kinds. Unfortunatly I havent honed my ability to tell friend from foe. So until I get my 3rd eye to focus a little better and increase communication from my guide, no spirit will be allowed to be near me. Not until I work stuff out on my end.

No way am I gonna have a re-peat of the BS I went through as a kid. No one deserves that kinda fate

Van-Stolin

Sentential, it sounds like this 'gift' of yours is exactly like what a miko of the Warring States era of Japan would have.  Purifiying the energy that a demon feeds off of and killing it, very interesting.  Though you have only encountered demons that are filled with hate and malice over the fact that they don't have something, like you have said.  I am sure that you could eventually find others, basicly other astral beings are made in basicly the same way, they share the same type of energy, but the key difference is that the ones that are good, don't give off a slighly different energy.  Youkai, or demons as they are known in the western world give off an energy called youki, but when evil they will also give off an energy called jyaki.  In fact Jyaki can also be givin off by humans that are just very evil, this in turn can attract demons to feed off that negitive energy.

It sounds like in your case a neg wanted to have your body to be able to get the energy that it needed and if he were to kill your family then it would have feed off your saddness.  You are very lucky to have fended it off.

Oh, could you describe what your eyes looked like when you saw them in the mirror that night.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Sentential

Thnx for the info. Whatever that thing was, it Im not entirely sure it was looking for energy, but who knows. The impression that my guide gives me is that he wanted to stop me. To prevent me from becoming an adult and killing myself or instutionizaling me. I still dont know why I had importance in their eyes.

Their plan backfired tho. They still try to seek me out, but they are too damn scared at this point. I have taken on high level demon out already, banished another, and killed several lesser ones. Ive seen a few wandering spirits, but they run like hell when I charge up another PSI blast

As for the eyes they looked wholly evil. Not mine. I usually have a slight twinkle in my eyes <you know>. Those eyes were cold and as black as steel. Like there was no life behind them.

As for my impronto excorcism I basically grabbed myself from OBE and pulled and tugged as best I could. Once out in the hall way I almsot body slammed myself / PSI blasted to force it out like a sledgehammer effect almost.

Needless to say it was a bit overkill and quite painful, but when you are in total panic you tend to resort to such measures.

____

I know im not being very clear, and I appologies. Im still trying to learn the lingo. What I consider a PSI blast is something I came up with as a psionic attack.

When I was a child I tried to hide from the demons under my bed sheets. To further camoflage and protect myself, I heavily compressed my aura into a thick and ridged shell. Instead of the normal 1foot , 1/2 foot distance from the skin. My aura lies about 1-2 millimeters from my body. Ive also compressed my chakra points as well.

Unfortunatly that tactic didnt work well, infact it made things worse cuz now I show up alot more, almost like a becon since the light is so dense now.

However, this sheild is very protective. I have yet to see a neg sucessfully attack me, or get a grip on me. In otherwords its as slippery as an eel and hard as a rock.

This gets to the PSI blast. I first learned that move when I killed my former possessor. As I held my hand up to it a large shockwave from my aura condensed in the palm of my hand and shot foreward. Snce my aura is so compressed it went off like a shotgun blast and tore the demon to bits.

Anyway... Im still learning. I really dont know if such a thing exists. If it does plz tell me what's its called
_____

quote:
miko of the Warring States era of Japan would have

^^ What is that? Ive never heard of it.

quote:
Purifiying the energy that a demon feeds off of and killing it, very interesting

^^ Its not quite that. Its more like sealing it b4 you crush it out of existence. Kinda like what you would do with a paper towel to kill a bee or scorpion / wasp

EDIT: My guide has clarified it for me. This is how he puts it: "The only way to fight fire with fire is to remove the source".

In other words its like smothering a fire. Its really hard to kill a large fire with water alone. Now throw a inflammible blanket over it and strip it of oxygen, and it quickly burns itself out.

ie: Seal the demon's ability to draw life and it will quickly burn itself out via suffocation, or atleast weaken it to the point where it is an easy kill.

Van-Stolin

A miko is a priestess.  What you describe is what I was getting at.

Though why they would want you dead is a mystery to me.  Either you are just too powerful in your respect to be ignored by them or you have some significance in the future that they might know about, maybe you should question your guide about it, but with things like this I have found that it is often spoken in riddle and they really make you think to know what the awnser truely is.

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

demonslayerdraig

I guess this is the only thing that hasnt really been said lol. Sentinal don't rule out all demons as evil *raises hand* cuz i along with many others actually enjoy human company and seek only to be friends.  Im not saying to trust everyone of them, but don't rule out the possibility that they may be trying to help.  No being is wholly good or evil, and you have to know how to tell where their balance is.[:)]  Closedmindedness is doomed to be the downfall of our Earth, i ask all of you to please not contribute.[:D]

Sentential

I appologse once again. I use the word "demon" because I know nothing else to express the hatred they posssesed.

Ive asked *several* people about WTF has happened to me, and why was I targeted. I keep getting the same responses, ie "Oh, dont worry about it, it happens to everyone" BS[xx(]. Even the 2 psychics buried their heads in the sand about it. I asked them and they said that it "didnt matter since they are gone now...does it?".

Im awaiting a response from Spectral Dragon.... maybe then Ill get some candid anwser for once. I *really* need some information, cuz I know there must be a reason.

____

Whatever they were, they wanted dead. Plain and simple. My mother said when I was a baby I would scream at night in a cold sweat, as if I were fearing for my life. Naturally I didnt have any recliation of my first 2-3 years of my life.

But I can recount on several occasions where they entered, with the intent of scaring me or doing harm. In fact one tried to choke me to death in sleep paralysis.

Van-Stolin

A good way of describing what they are is like most say around here.  Negetive entity, though I would more call them "Hell Spawn".  Youkai would be more connected to creatures like eleves and dwarves of lore, but most other ones could be something from your worst nightmare.  

The creatures that you encounter are only made of negitive energy caused by someone else, basicly they are just like pure intangible jyaki, if enough of it gathered then it could start affecting the physical, like not being able to breath (its not becuase it strangles you, more like it corrupts the air), shadows moving and such like that.

However for Youkai, they are good or evil, the ones that are more human 'like' are concious of their actions, while others are animal like and just run on the instinct of kill, feed and protect territory.  Though if they really did exist, the lower class Youkai would have been wiped out and the high class that have a human form would have intigrated into human socity.  I think it would be very interesting if they were real.

Sentential

I really dont know. They didnt feel like they were simple "around and got bored". It felt more like they were assassins.Remember I can see them clear as day.

They didnt enter and linger around out of curiosity. It was more of a...<thats strange, why am I getting this feeling of dread> WTF!?!?!. They entered quite quickly and left just the same. A couple popped in and out every now and then. But this didnt feel like an ordinary haunting. They obviously came from somewhere. Where?... I dont know

demonslayerdraig

heres a tip, lie your a** off to demons.  they will stay distant and dormant if they think you have lots of power.  dont threaten them, but visit the area they lie in and act as if you are hunting for them.  ive managed to keep the oni stolin informed me about pretty secluded this way.  although i still wish to kill them [}:)].  also im still looking for a cheap strong sword to use if anyone knows a place...

Blessed be and i wish all of you luck in demon-warding/slaying
if anyone ever wants to chat my aim sn is kleindraig87, i enjoy hearing and telling tales of the astral world.

Sentential

Hmmm.... I dont think that lying will work. They are quite ticked at me. I never threatened them. I just took action[}:)]. They wanted a piece of me....and they got more than they could chew.

I dont have to lie at this point. Ive already killed a high level "demon"...whatever (the one who possessed me). Just b4 he died I could sense the horrible fear he had of me, as he ran for his life away from my collapsed body. It only got about 2 strides or so in b4 the blast tore him into oblivion.

Also there have been several others that tried to harm me, that didnt go well..... lmao, Not to mention banishing an incredibally powerful satanist's guide, who <the person, not the guide> has become my closest friend.

Ive never seen a more powerful / talented psyke in my life. He was telling me about his experiences with PK. And laughed off my shock as he was telling me how he lifts his text books and plays around with them( "like a thousand pages or so.... but they are soft bound so thats not a big deal")[:O].

Needless to say, more then ever... they want me dead[xx(] The only reason why they havent tried anything as of late, is cuz they know Ill just destroy them like the rest.

Altough I really wish I didnt have to do this... Im looking into methods where they could be converted and not destroyed.

d00d Im gonna AIM you...totally. I'd love to hear another perspective <adding to buddy list>

boydster

quote:
Originally posted by Sentential

Ive asked *several* people about WTF has happened to me, and why was I targeted. I keep getting the same responses, ie "Oh, dont worry about it, it happens to everyone" BS[xx(]. Even the 2 psychics buried their heads in the sand about it. I asked them and they said that it "didnt matter since they are gone now...does it?".

Sentential,

I agree with you, it doesn't happen this way to everyone.

It should be evident that these skills (gifts you call them) which you use are carried over from many other lives. You've been diving into deep water (spiritually speaking) for a long time and you've learned to swim and fend for yourself in situations which most younger souls don't know how to navigate in yet. The fact that you've gained mastery in this respect threatens negative astral beings who would like to run things and have their way.

I had a childhood similar to yours, except that I've never been fully posessed, thank God. But I've had many, many battles with negs. Sometimes they took months to resolve. It was during my late teens and through the years of my twenties that I learned the hard way not to give any quarter to astral entities. Like you, I decided that it was best not to engage with them or consider that "some might be helpful or friendly". Nope.

I would add to this that you can't be content to be a one trick pony with your psi blasts though. Consider for a moment that there are probably extremely experienced demons who have tricks which you haven't encountered yet.... In order to be ready for them, you must take stock of your weaknesses and correct them. By weaknesses I'm talking about vanity, fear, anger, arrogance and psychological/emotional states like that. Believe me, there are evil  beings who are really, really good at duping people who have nothing but a ray gun in their hands.

Dude, please don't think I'm putting you down. I really appreciate knowing you and having you here posting on this forum. We need to band together and help each other. I just want to say that I'm an old fart, 44 years old, and I've been swimming in these waters all my life too. And one of the most important things that I've learned is that a wise man has an idea of how much he *DOESN'T KNOW*. It's a precarious thing. You must have confidence in order to make it, we all know that. But overconfidence or arrogance is a huge achilles heel which is easily preyed upon by smart negs.

In the old Hermetic Mystery Schools one of the prime tasks was to help souls learn to be motivated only by unselfish love. At the same time, they went through hell to have purged from them all lower passions and emotional seeds. The final stage of this was the "slaying of the dweller on the threshold", the emotional elemental which travels along with the soul through all incarnations and is the aggregation of all the lower desires, passions and emotions ever indulged in by the soul. After this purging there is enormous power given to the student, much more than any of us knows of or uses, for it is a high stage of initiation.

My point in this enormous diatribe is that power can only be retained through great care and discernment. Those who use their power and opportunities with humility and in service to others have more power added to them. Those who use them for personal gain or against others, have that which they had taken away.

Very nice to meet you. [:)]
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Sentential

Thankyou.... I cannot thank you enough. Im glad to hear that I am not the only one. Do you have an AIM screen-name? I would really like to talk to you.

As you can imagine, Im rather confused by all the forces that are pushing and pulling me at the moment. It feels like im in a constant battle of "tug-of-war" between the demonic and angelic. Both sides with to me for some task of theirs

Van-Stolin

Wow, that was a very nice post.  I like what you said about there being evils that know how to dupe someone.  Like reverse phycology, it is very scary to think that you are doing exactly what something wants when you thought you were doing the opposite.

Sentential

Well.... its a little complicated. There are a *great* numbers of questions I asked Spectral Dragon. I really hope I can find some clarity in him. My guide is bein a royal pain in the arse However...My guide let one cat out of the bag today: Guide = <G>

<Me> Im so confused as to what is going on right now in my life. I mean hell I thought I had things all set up, and now everything is detoriating before my eyes.
<G> I know...
<Me> Well I was honestally hoping that your constant pressuring of me to join these forums would help me.... so far it has only raised more questions. Especially with my encounters with demons. You have been ignoring my questions on this subject... WHY!?!?!
<G>....
<Me> You said that my abilities was what got me into trouble... correct?
<G>......(very quietly).... negitive energy
<Me> What about it? You said that a long time ago. I stopped using them for that reason.... but all of a sudden they have been coming back to me, in full force. Not only that but they have increased in strenght 10 fold.... and I know its not a factor of me returing to my old self, cuz its only brought much happiness to the people Im around....unlike before.... right??
<G> Yes
<Me> But its still neg energy...correct?
<G> .....
<Me> ...Wait a minute....WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE!!... I can *safely* channel neg energy!?!?.....But I can also do positive energy as well.., possibly even at the same time....WHY IS THAT!?!?
<G>.....(very aprehensive... pulling the perverbial "..Ah ****") ....just wait for what Spectral Dragon says tonight
<Me> So THATS IT!?!?... Thats why you've been playing coy with me?!?!
<G> All things will be revealed soon enough....
<Me> Like what?
<G> (angerily) I will say *NO* more on this matter!

____

It seems there is *quite* a bit they failed to mention about me[xx(]...Grr All I want is to get my life in order

boydster

quote:

Thankyou.... I cannot thank you enough. Im glad to hear that I am not the only one. Do you have an AIM screen-name? I would really like to talk to you.

No AIM, sorry. You can PM me if you'd like. But it might be useful and instructive to keep it in the forum here for others to participate in.
quote:
As you can imagine, Im rather confused by all the forces that are pushing and pulling me at the moment. It feels like im in a constant battle of "tug-of-war" between the demonic and angelic. Both sides with to me for some task of theirs

At this point in my life I feel as though I'm almost never challenged by this stuff any more. But it's not ME or MY POWERS that are the reason. Instead, it's the alliances I've built over the years with mighty beings such as Archangel Michael and Jesus. To be the humble servant/student of one such as these, brings protective powers which can't be compared to ordinary "psychic warrior" type tricks.

That and also, a powerful relationship with ones own higher self is the real deal and the key to freedom and peace. We all have a guide which is an advanced soul who shepherds us through our incarnations and it's a good thing. But what the guides job to do is to guide you to your own higher self--that's the point of it all. And if a person fixates on trying to get answers to everything from the guide, then he is probably not paying enough attention to cultivating oneness with his higher self. I only speak to and get answers from my guide a few times per year or less. The rest of the time I'm working full tilt at becoming the incarnation of my own higher self. When you are in those high moments of meditation and you've managed to blend your mind with your higher self, then you simply know the answers.

I'm not sure what you mean by "channeling neg energy". It might help though if you place your attention squarely on something which changes your fundamental vibration to a high frequency so that they can't find you and attack you. Here is one way to do it:

Check out these pix:

http://www.prismgraphicdesign.com/presence.jpg

These are various artists renderings of the higher self of man and the relationship which can be established by daily communion. The higher self or "I AM Presence" is the upper figure and the guy standing on the ground is you and me. If you look up to that blazing Light above you each day and ask for it, you will receive the cylinder of white light protection which you see in the pix. Also, it raises your vibration a lot to simply put your attention on this by looking at the picture and contacting your own presence above you by talking to Him and asking Him to come into your heart.

Not only that, but day after day as you commune with and surrender to your own higher self, a little more of that presence and light will descend into your own body. Until one day you become an adept, or incarnation of your higher self. See what THIS looks like:

http://www.prismgraphicdesign.com/adept_aura.jpg

See what your guide says about this.

boydster

quote:
Originally posted by Van-Stolin

Wow, that was a very nice post.  I like what you said about there being evils that know how to dupe someone.  Like reverse phycology, it is very scary to think that you are doing exactly what something wants when you thought you were doing the opposite.

Yes, an experienced demon or black magician can easily scan us and see what our psychological vulnerabilities are. They are usually emotion or desire oriented such as fear, anger, avarice or sensuality, but it could be pride also.

Then they work you 24 hours a day with dialog and thoughtforms and emotions which are designed to get your thinking along the lines of your weakness, such as anger, for instance. And once they have you really angry or horny or whatever, they have an easier time vibrating their own self in that frequency and slipping into your aura.

If you want to become immune to all this, gain control of all your emotions and become humble. You'll know you're getting there when you are happy all day long, every day, and everyone seems to like you. Some people don't think it's possible to be happy all the time because bad things can happen. But you can train yourself so that your emotions are untethered from your circumstances and surroundings.

Some people persist and ask, "how can I simply make myself feel happy if I'm in pain or among unpleasant people, etc.?". The trick I use is to consciously go over the long list of things that I'm grateful for. Gratitude has a way of blooming happiness in us. Anyway, it works for me. And demons have a heck of a time penetrating into a person whose aura is beaming with gratitude and happiness. They just can't stand the feeling and they don't know how to vibrate themselves at that frequency. So they move on.

Sentential

He wont say anthing. He's still pretty ticked that he told me about what I am capable of.

Spirituality on that level is out of the question (what he will anwser). Right now he only anwsers on general topics and day-to-day issues.

Still waiting on Spectral Dragon. My guide basically said he wont talk about "that" until I hear from him, which is kinda frustrating.

As for the neg energy bit. Many of the things I learned as a child would fall under the catagory of "neg energy / black magic". Keep in mind that I had no idea the severity of the things I was learning (on my own). They simply came out of curiosity and neccesity.

This could explain why I was kept on a *very* tight leash for a number of years, after my possession. Now that they are slacking up again, my long lost abilites are begining to surface again.

However unlike before, I am a changed man and very aware of what I am doing now. I know what these thigns are and am doing my absolute best to supress everything.

Oddly, they dont have the same *feel* like they once did.(just quickly practing PSI blasts) Although it is negitive energy, the effects dont last long and the severity of the anger / faults have been kept minimal. However I can still feel it gnawing at me slightly, every now and then, but for the meantime its well under control.

In fact the energy feels different. In many respects, it feels like a blend between pos and neg, energies. Even at that only my psionic attacks are negetive. All others are now quite positive. Including my former mind-trick. It dosnt act a a puppeteer method anymore, instead it seems to bolster happiness within people and allows me find ways of helping others, more like persuation or suggestion, rather than control.

However, knowing this, I am not doing ANYTHING, until I get some anwsers and advice. I refuse to fall to the darkness again. I will use any means neccesary to see that *IF* I ever use these talents, it will be for good and the protection of my fellow man.

I will be heavily meditating all this week. Maybe my anwsers will be there. I must thank my guide tho. Although is isnt pleased by this, he is being quite patient with me, since he knows that I am being honest and true with my feelings to him. He has confidence in me that I may turn lemons into lemonaid, and finally put whatever weaknesses I have aside, to help (in any way I possibly can) those in need

Silver Incubus

Is it possible that your guide wants you to learn how to rid yourself of using that neg energy altogether? Especially if it may be attracting the negs like a beacon in the night. You seem to have a lot of energy helping you out so you seem like a fountain of free energy to those negs, until of course they meet up with you. But that negativity could be your biggest weakness, so may want to avoid it at all costs.
"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

demonslayerdraig

Friend showed me a pretty fun game, just thought id share it with you guys too.
http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Draig

demonslayerdraig

I also had a chance to chat with sentenial on AIM last nite.
It was thouroughly enlightening and his presence seemed somewhat familiar to mine.

Sentential

I appreicated your conversation very much. Very enlightening indeed

quote:
SD: #1. Why did the "demons" or whatever they were, want me dead? They tried quite hard to see that I wouldnt turn into a functional adult.
M: the answer is easy: look at what you finally were able to do: you were able to defeat them at thier own game. That was why they feared you.

SD: #2. I have been told by 2 knowledgable psychics that I have a very high level angelic guide, possibly 2. Who are they? What are their names?
M: You should be able to get thier names by testing them out. It is not for me to say who they are, because that should be done by you personally so that deep down you know for a fact that they are who they claim. I suggest trying to get contact with them, though with an angel it's hard to do sometimes. I would suggest a banishing ritual in the home, followed by a prayer, then some deep meditation, and finally another prayer and see if they answer.

SD: #3 They also mentioned that I was a "very old soul".... WTF does that mean and who was I? (or atleast the type of person).
M: Means you have been through quite a few incarnations. As for the second part you are you, it's that simple. You might have a different face, and a different consciousness, but you higher aspects of your soul are still the same.

SD: #3 Do you have any tips to understand your kind better? I really try as hard as I can to understand the messages and images I see, but am having great difficulty seeing the "whole picture". More specifically how do I open direct communication with my guide(s)? Maybe talking to them directally would help
M: understanding me or another angel requires you know how to recieve and understand direct "mentality" (SDnote: I have the description of what that's kinda like somewhere in here...) When you learn how to do that the rest becomes easy.

SD: #4 I have always felt that I have a greater calling in life, but have been unable to find it. It saddens me greatly that I have not found it yet. Do you know what it is?...or Can you point me in the right direction?
M: you are probably a spiritist of a sort. I would suggest learning empathy and talking to quite a few spirits when you can. This will show you some of your abilities and what you can do with them.

SD: #5 Finally, do you have any tips to help demons rest in peace and convert over, so that I wont have to keep destroying them? It really makes me feel kinda terrible that I would resort to violence to protect myself and friends.
M: the best weapon you have to do the above is a simple word that can be very difficult to do at times: understand. demons need people who can understand them in order to talk to them and know what they need to rest.

Micheal has confirmed what I thought I was.... I could potentially be the bridge that could forever removes negs from our plane. I will begin heavy meditation from now on.

I will explore my field more heavily so that I may understand negitive energy and positive energy better and fully devolp them. I will also look into medium techniques.

Maybe I can quell the violence between either side and bring peace.

BTW... I dont draw from demons. I use it from myself. I seem to be capable of a aura swap, both in full and isolated. Thats what scares demons most. I really dont need to attack them anymore. All I so is a solid shift to pure negitive energy in my aura and they run like hell.

Its a little frightening when a normal, innocent but curious kid with a silvery aura, and pleasent feel, suddenly shifts to coal black and looks and feels like a full fledged demon, in a short instant.

BTW Im further exploring energy types. Ill see if I can quantitify what channeling negitive energy feels like, so that others may understand.

Also... I wish to clarify that I am *NOT* an agent of the devil. I infact abhorr everything they stand for. I only use their techniques, because they are effective for self-defense and to better understand them, so that I may help distressed souls.

BTW... my guide insists this.... DO NOT FOLLOW ME INTO THE ABYSS... you may not return. I only do this for the sake of everyone and because I am unaffected by negitive energy.