News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demon Sightings

Previous topic - Next topic

sain

um, if half the population is demon, wouldn't they act a little oddly? and how am i supposed to tell if i or any of my family or friends are demons? if they bark at cats like a dog, they must be a dog demon?????

findtruth

Demon don't only have animal attributes.  I've heard of elemental demons and such.  So, what you're saying Clow, is that half the people in this forum are demon.  So, if I were a demon, how would I know? Or more to the point, would I know?[;)]

Clow

Most demons are open minded. Also no you wouldn't see people barking at cats(thats also stereotyping dogs). I know that I don't chase mice and run after birds(also setreotyping). A demon acts like a normal human and they might not even know that they are different. Also there are many demons that are elemntal. When I was trying to figure out what kind of demon I was I once thought I was a water demon.

You can't outrun death but you can make the Bastard work for it.

"Does the Walker choose the Path, or does the Path choose the Walker."

Like a light at the end of a tunnel that goes on forever.

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by findtruth

Demon don't only have animal attributes.  I've heard of elemental demons and such.  So, what you're saying Clow, is that half the people in this forum are demon.

Can I be the Demon of Rudeness?

Jessica

findtruth

Sure, but i think a better phrase would be "demon lacking of any tact"

Clow

... try to be more open minded Rhine[|)].

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by Clow

... try to be more open minded Rhine[|)].

ok....I know! I'll be the demon of polite and proper behavior, with my side kick tellmewhatiwanttohear who grants peoples wishes.

Jessica

findtruth

You don't have to be polite and proper, just think a bit more open-mindedly before you type or speak or whatever.  Offending people as much as you can, won't get you very far if you want people to answer you instead of constantly arguing over your manner.  Altough, you seem to enjoy wasting other peoples' time, don't you.
Back to the topic (or something like it), how can I read peoples' spirits, does anyone know?
And, oddly, I havn't seen any demons for a while now, but maybe I've just been too busy to take notice[;)]

kakkarot

a person can be not-polite and at the same time not-rude while still being helpful and informative. you don't need to tell people what they want to hear (and i say good for you if you don't [:)], cause people desperatly need truth rather than fairy tales, even if it does hurt) but you don't have to be mean while doing it, although i do agree it's much easier [:D].

of course, at times shock (but not being mean) is needed, and at other times comforting (but not catering to someone's delusions) is needed [:)].

~kakkarot

Clow

Maybe my third eye just closed but I can't seem to see any demons either.

I remember when I used to flame and mock people on astral pulse. Looking back on it I feel really stupid. No offense Rhine but if you plan to stay on AP try not to step in the same cow pie that I fell in.

findtruth

Speaking of the third eye Clow, I've been having trouble opening mine recently[xx(](past month), though before I could open it and see clear as day(the colors wee a bit off, but other than that, it was pretty good[|)])
And I'm still curious, how does one read spirits like you had yours read, Clow?  Does anyone know?[;)]

Clow

I don't know but I can ask some people and get back to you. Also PM me about your third eye I think I can help you.

Pai

Wow... This thread's gotten popular. Anyway, Clow, I dunno if you nticed, but only about 4% of our team is non-human. That leaves 1/2 of them demon, so about 2% of them is demon. The other 2%, one being me, are dragons. So most of the population is human.
On another note, if you want to find your astral form, listen to our instincts and look in your soul. Your true form will be revealed. Oh my, I sound like a Yu-Gi-Oh dude...
Well, bye for now.

findtruth

That's cool Pai.
I've noticed some rather disgruntled gnomes lurking around my house and yard lately.  I summoned them, but they obviously didn't listen to me because i don't think they did what I asked and they're still hanging about.  Thing is, they're not evil, just dicontent (as many earth spirits are these days), so I won't use chi against them as i would a negative entity.  I know this isn't a demon sighting, really, but are nature spirits similar to demons/youki (or the same), and any ideas on how to make them happy so they'll go back to whatever it is they normally do?[xx(]

wantsumrice

I'm just laughing my butt off here.  So now there are dragons to go along with demons?

findtruth

What!?  You mean you've never met a dragon, Wantsumrice?
I'm not certain, but you've probably walked right by at least one(in human form or in the astral) without noticing.  Poor you[:(]

kakkarot

maybe the dragons are in demon form, and are fooling everyone into thinking there are demons. and maybe humans are just humans....

~kakkarot

findtruth

And maybe it's all an illusion, everything an illusion...So what?[:P]

azrael716

My fall will be for you.
My love will be in you.
If you be the one to cut me,
I will bleed forever...

http://azrael716.250free.com

rhinegirl

quote:
Originally posted by azrael716

Wow... Deep... [:)]

yes....deep....moist...full aroma....found in cow pastures...

Jessica[:P]

Clow

Yes I realize not many people on our team have any power. However I've noticed that most people with power are willing to accept the Idea. Also dragons are much like demons and so are elemental spirits. I consider anything from the astral a demon/youkai.

shadwgirl

I keep having these nightmares about demons that live in my house. I've been having these dreams since I moved here about 2 years ago. They are very realistic and sometimes I wake up with burns, cuts, and bruises. I've tried everything I could think of to make them stop but nothing works. It's reaching the point where I swear I see these creatures during waking hours. The only reason that I'm sure of my sanity is because my roommates and neighbors(they live in the same house) are also having similar incidents happen to them. The demons that I dream about are small quick leathery looking creatures with no mouth or nose though they have big ears. They have large hands that burn with touch. In my dreams they live in a hidden room in the basement but they move through the walls. In one dream they attacked my cats but ignored me. In another dream they were chasing me through out the house but wouldn't enter the attic (Where I was hiding) to get to me though they stood at the stairs and waited for me to come back down. Also in my house, we have things thrown at us, our pets go crazy and attack the air and we have seen things levitating.  My neighbor swears she has been forced to the ground in our basement and held there for several minutes.

azrael716

have you checked the basement thoroughly for any such "hidden rooms"? it sounds like some kind of answer may be down there.  especially if your neighbor was forced to the ground down there...  i don't know the circumstances or the layout of your house, or how often you use your basement or anything, but maybe "they" were trying to prevent her from finding something?  i'm just speculating, of course...  but don't get yourself hurt, alright?
My fall will be for you.
My love will be in you.
If you be the one to cut me,
I will bleed forever...

http://azrael716.250free.com

findtruth

What exactly have you tried to stop them?  Can you do energy work at all?  And I agree, if this is happening to everyone in your house then it has to be real, so go check out your basement, preferably with someone else to watch your back.  Also, the hidden room could've once been there or it might exist in the astral and these creatures could've created it too.

Clow

You should talk to Pai about that. She can Identify demons really quickly. I agree with find truth. Try to fight back. They say when you dream your spirit leaves its body. Most things are minds create or alter. However somethings we have no affect over...