News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Well

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn McCaffrey

Sorry everyone.... ugh... this was supposed to be in the "recent quality of posts" If you delete it mods or admins ill repost.  Sorry, It messed up, or I did.  [xx(]

timeless

quote:
Originally posted by Shawn McCaffrey

Sorry everyone.... ugh... this was supposed to be in the "recent quality of posts" If you delete it mods or admins ill repost.  Sorry, It messed up, or I did.  [xx(]

Hi There Shawn!

WELL...I think everyone is allowed to make Opps!s  I mean look at me! Talk about Opps!s I keep saying I am leaving the board for a while and what happens....I am right back here.  I don't intend to lie but it just happens. Pathetic Eh![:I] I guess I find this is a great place to decompress with all the hell breaking loose out there.  

I guess we just want to avoid the Britney Speirs syndrome.  How many times does she say, "Opps! I did it again in that song?"[:P]

I really like your point of not retaliating.  That is very wise advice I think and I REALLY liked your advice about including people.  This is very, very wise.[:D]

Very best regards from the girl that just can't escape Astral Pulse,
timeless[;)]

Shawn McCaffrey

Why thanks timeless, you allways know how to make people feel better and change the mood of anypost for the better.  Glad it was you who replied.

~Shawn

Shawn McCaffrey

Yes, I agree, but It is mainly the bashing and people posting "ALL YOU ARE CRAZY" or "How could anyone beleive this you retards", Stuff like that, everyone has opinions, but people think this is  just another board, I REALLY see it as a place that could be one of the many starting points to save the world, I mean look at whats being taught, IN LENGTH, and people still think it's a joke.  But rather than yelling at them, lets help them! If we see that going on, dont retaliate in the same way, do the opposite, opposites attract.

~Shawn