News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

shineling’s APs

Previous topic - Next topic

tides2dust

Wow, shineling that is amazing. I notice music is such a nice experience in the NP. Very interesting the way you described your exit... I think I had a similar experience just this morning. And really cool, whoever you were talking with. Wow!

shineling

Thanks Tides2Dust! I really enjoy when I hear astral music too. It doesn't happen very often but it's nice to hear those angels playing. Yeah, there must be 1,000 ways to exit. I'm constantly learning new tricks to it. Whatever works I guess.

Thanks again! Cya around the forums.  :-)
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

shineling

I'm kind of hesitant to post this one because it really kind of scared me. It's one of those experiences I really can't explain so it's left me bewildered and a bit scared.

I was falling asleep when I heard thousands of voices all around me. Visually I got an impression of a structure that looked like the Tower of Babel. I got kind of paranoid because I couldn't make all the voices stop. They where talking over each other and it sounded almost like a roar there where so many.

I don't know what spurred me but I screamed, "Iceman Honey Buns!!!" into all the voices. Suddenly it all got quiet and there was a sudden hush. I woke up right after that.

Now here is where I get worried because 2 days after I had that dream someone called my house and left a very strange message on the answering machine. All the message said was, "The codename is Iceman."

Anyone can figure out how that is possible? I'm just worried that my dreams aren't as personal as I thought dreams are supposed to be. And now someone out there knows my dreams and is calling me on the phone?? Do they know where I live? Am I in danger?

So I'm a little worried and don't know what to do...

Bob_the_floater

Wow that's creepy, I would be a little worried too. If you live in an apartment and happen to talk in your sleep or vocalized the scream, someone could have heard you and is messing with you. Other then that I have no suggestions.

I've heard "thousands of voices" one time right before entering the vibrational state, they were very high pitched, and sounded angry. So I'm a bit curious as to how the voices you heard sounded.
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

shineling

Hi Bob,

Well... the voices sounded normal. Just like a really crowded room. And I live in a house and I don't think I yelled it out loud. My friend thinks it might be hackers but I have never written about "Iceman" before. Yeah, it's creepy... has all kind of crazy ideas coming to my head. Oh well... maybe it's just a flook. Thanks for responding... cya around the forum.  :-)

Nameless

Do you have a cell phone, echo on any devices, echo dot for instance. Not to make you paranoid but our phones and many other tech devices are now very capable of listening in on us. Amazon's Sidewalk went global June 8th. If you are familiar with the Terminator movies think Skynet.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Bob_the_floater

Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

tides2dust

Quote from: Nameless on June 18, 2021, 18:15:34
Do you have a cell phone, echo on any devices, echo dot for instance. Not to make you paranoid but our phones and many other tech devices are now very capable of listening in on us. Amazon's Sidewalk went global June 8th. If you are familiar with the Terminator movies think Skynet.

But it makes me wonder whether shineling screamed outloud or in the NP realm?

Dear Shineling,

You are so in touch with your universe, you might be able to pray on this and receive further insight. It could be one of those hyper-connected, universal language, moments.
It could be worth completely dropping from your mind.

There may be a pleasant surprise.

Whatever the case, you are the power. From what you've shared, and what I gather from you- I know you are protected.

I believe that.

My kind regards. Wishing you a peaceful slumber and further clarification to your unique experience.

GrumpyRabbit

woah that's weird. Can you get your phone records from your provider and see where the incoming call came from at that time?

tides2dust

It's almost been a month since we've heard from shineling. Hope you are well after your scare.

Alex77

OP, maybe you must not think about it too much, there is a lot of strange things that happened to me too while falling asleep through the years, if I think of everything that will be a straight path to  :evil:

I just tried this forum famous noticing Exercise for a week and I must say it's pretty good, from seven times I had seven experiences during napping. While my body was falling asleep at several times I heard like several people were talking around me, they were making really bad jokes. One of the man told the others "what will happen if we fill a train tunnel with ice cream to the brim and put a train on the track with full speed", others started to laugh, for first time I couldn't maintain my focus and laughed out loud, damn :roll:

omcasey

Quote from: tides2dust on July 07, 2021, 08:12:54
It's almost been a month since we've heard from shineling. Hope you are well after your scare.

I have been wondering, and hoping this also.

I hope he checks in. ( soon ).

shineling

Hey there... I'm ok. Like you said, I just had a little scare. Things have been much better... SO ON WITH THE SHOW!  :-D

I detached from my body easily and struggled up to a standing position (I had been sleeping in my bean bag). In front of me was the most amazing astral suit! It looked like a space suit with helmet. I knew instinctively what to do and put it on. Somehow my astral knowledge was working again and I knew I was in luck! I donned the suit on and immediately felt the extra strength and abilities. I headed out of my room and outside. I opened my front door and was greeted by a nighttime neighborhood. My street was all dark except way down where I could see a well lighted building. I immediately set course. With my new suit it took me less than 5 seconds. Everything was so easy... it knew exactly what I wanted.

The building was luxurious with pink and yellow lights and a few trees in the front yard. I went inside. Inside where offices and what looked like lab rooms all behind glass walls. A woman with dark long straight hair saw me and came out of one of the rooms.

"So how do you like the new suit?" I told her it was very comfortable and very fast plus it makes me super lite. I asked if I could take a tour of the factory and she called over one of the head developers who took me through the building. Toward the back he showed me the next astral suit model they where working on. He pushed a button and this pod opened from the wall and the suit came out. I asked him how it all worked. He told me the inputs where pretty much direct - sun to sun, moon to moon... some stuff was beyond me.

"Ready for a higher elevation? Just press that button." I pressed an orange button on my suit's arm band and I was suddenly in another place. Well... it looked like an astral center. I was inside a building like a big mall but it was pleasing. It had like 10 levels. I floated down to the center floor where a nice garden was evident. Someone was sitting there next to a large display. As I passed him he spoke up to me and said, "Come back... and stand right there." There was some kind of astral camera pointed at me. As it captured my image the large display showed a giant modern complex surrounded by forests. It was pretty... and there was a giant four-legged robot protecting the complex. "Interesting," the guy said, "looks like you might be a 67."

I floated up to level 6 and walked down one of the long hallways. I saw a lot of astral stores. I saw a lady with a helmet on and some dood guiding her with some kind of goggles on his head. Maybe some kind of new hypnosis? I went into the next room which had a picture of a woman smelling a flower.

Inside was another man. "Sit down, sit down..." he said. I sat next to him and suddenly I smelled the most beautiful smell I have ever smelled. It was like flowers and wild jasmine. "Wow, you smell good." I asked if that was my astral scent and he concurred. I could also smell a cigar smell but it was coming from the guy. "And that's your smell?" I asked. "Afraid so... I smoke cigars and it gets into everything. Even the astral body."

I wandered around the astral mall. It wasn't crowded at all just a few people. I heard two people talking about food pills down on level 2. One said she had tried the KFC pill and it had overloaded her taste with yummi KFC chicken. "It was so good!" Lol.

I woke up soon after that, the end. :)

tides2dust

shineling,
alright!!  :-)

groovy dude  :lol:

shineling

I think there's something strange about the astral. The more time I hang out there the stranger I feel. It really is like an alien planet, or a parallel dimension. Whenever I go deep I always come back with the strangest taste in my mouth. Almost like my energy is vibrating at a different frequency than Earth does. It takes a few hours sometimes to get that feel off me. It's weird anyways.

Then, it's the people I meet in my travels. Some are just plain spooks. Been dead for so long they've camped out at some place out there and some aren't so pretty. Then there are the shiny people who have real nice healthy glows and attitudes. I can at least hang out with them and have a conversation. If it's a pretty girl it can get better real quick if you know how to charm them. Everyone's a lot more honest in the astral. If there's a connection it's quickly obvious. Probably it's because we're closer to our essential mes. So you say and do what you want and it comes out beautiful.

Then there are the Guardians, helpers, and collaborators. They are always around. They keep tabs on all their sheep. I know I have a few taking care of me. You just have to keep making inroads toward the Light and you'll find them. Never known them to be anything but helpful and friendly although sometimes a little distant like there's some professionalism about it. But they deal in Love and have instant and huge access to its essence. I got a Love shower once and it felt like it was raining pure laughter and happiness.

Then there are the scouts. Those are beings sent out from some place in the infinite astral to lure visitors to their domain. They're not that common but I've bumbed into them from time to time. They took me to really wild and strange places I never could of dreamed of.

Its so cool to be able to explore whole new worlds. There's so much to see and learn. And I know nothing.

Last night was really trippy. At some point I found myself lucid, traveling down a deserted dirt road with one male and two attractive females.

"Feel like making some headway?" asked one of the girls with flowers in her hair. I said I would and that I would protect her while on the journey. I wondered at my words. Some part of me knew exactly what was going on. I could tell she was the leader of our foursome. She smiled and kissed me passionately on the lips. I could tell this girl was a young goddess and that she and her friends were running from something or someone.

The male companion belonged to the other girl among us and together we traveled down the road with hippy back-packs on our backs. I wondered what personality persuasion had attracted me to this group. I began to ask my girl some questions as to what our journey was about.

"It's moving day again. U know how it is... we have to stay ahead of the meanies. Common Sergio, you remember," she said. I remembered then... yeah it was moving day. I looked down the road which we had traveled about a mile and could tell that it was darker behind us and brighter in front of us with a promise of hope.

More than anything I wanted to stop and have some time with my girl who kept her head down and kept striding forward. She was one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. The more I thought of her the more I remembered. We had done this many times before. This same group, these same people. They where my 'moving' group and perhaps the only thing that had kept us together was our destination. We were headed towards the Light looking for schools along the way where we could stop and learn the ways of love and light.

We stopped after awhile and brought out some fruit from our back-packs. It was juicy as I fed a guava looking fruit to my girl friend. She took a big bite and smied, juice runing down her face. We talked and I kissed her again passionately. She smiled and said, "Not here."

A bird was signing down to us. We all looked up. It wasn't a bird it was a magic moth. A big one. It was absolutely beautiful with big haunting eyes on it's wings.

"It's time to keep moving," said she and got up from the cozy grass. We packed up our belogings and were back on the road with our moth showing the way Home.

Nameless

Very insightful Shineling. I smell progress.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

shineling

Thanks Nameless.  :-) I'm learning little by little and changing too. I don't know where it's all going but I hope to find out someday.  :-P

This isn't really an AP report... more of observations.

Right now, I'm really trying to get more control of my APs. Every time I think I have something figured out I learn something that changes my mind.

Whenever I try to exert my lucid logical mind while APing I find that all these symbols from my dreams appear. It's as if applying my waking mind to the AP makes the dream respond just as forcefully in its own way. Which makes me think all my APs might be dream orientated.

Then whenever I have the thought of reality being just a dream I have seen 71s appear and the message that reality is not real. 71NR. Anyway, it feels sometimes that reality could be just a dream. We might only be minds in hyperspace!  :-D

Nameless

Quote from: shineling on August 04, 2021, 23:47:06
Every time I think I have something figured out I learn something that changes my mind.

Exactly! I've begun to say 'this is what I think today' lol. Because who knows what I'll think tomorrow.

shineling

I noticed I was lucid and asleep so I performed an exit. At this point I was deep enough into the trance to leave no body behind - I just got up and went outside. It was nighttime like in the real world. I could see stars and some puffy clouds. I saw a house with a light on and headed toward it. It was kinda far away so I tried to fly there. I went too high however and I got lost in the sky. It was dark and I went into limbo for a second. Then I saw a cross in the ground. It was made of lights. Then I noticed it was the lights of an airport.

I could now see passenger jets and I remembered that there was indeed an airport nearby. I landed and explored the airport which was full of people. I quickly got out of there and tried to fly back to my neighborhood. I landed in a dark street with a few lights on. I chose the nearest house with a light and went in. Inside where four people sitting around in the living room. One was a really pretty girl so I went up to her and asked, "You want to show me your room?" She knew instantly what I was talking about and took my hand and stood up.

Hand in hand she led me toward the back of the house where she stopped at a blank wall and started touching the wall at the level where there should be a knob. Suddenly there was a knob. Suddenly there was a door and she opened it and we went inside.

Inside was a small room. It was so cozy like a little nook full of trinkets. In the adjoining room was a round plush bed with a fur blanket. We started kissing then and she tasted normally.  Maybe even a little sweet. Sometimes you get an awful taste and that sorta warns you off some astral women.

This girl was sweet and warm and loving. It felt really good to be with someone astral healthy.

I had a fun night... I've decided that you can't really delete the sexual aspect of the universe. It happens and it just opens up another way to learn and love.

The end.

shineling

Something interesting happened the last three nights. I got out of body and went outside. It was daytime and my sidewalk looked like a busy street. There where lots people walking back and forth. This is the first time though I spotted an authority. There where two of them and they had uniforms and looked exactly like security. I went right by them and they looked friendly but attentive to all that was going on.

Then last night I AP again and it's night time and the whole street has security cars with their lights on. I tried to see what was going on and saw like this security team pulling this dark cloud of fuzzy energy out of a house. There where three men in black pushing this cloud into a van. I must of woken right after I saw that.

I wonder what that was all about...?

shineling

Last night was an a-m-a-z-i-n-g astral projection. I found myself lucid in the most beautiful house I have ever lived in. I knew I was in the astral or some type of Heaven because everything looked so beautiful. The colors and things just stood out and the spaces themselves almost shone with light.

I found myself in this dream or AP and the astral voice told me that this is where I would most likely spend my time after death. I prayed to God right then and there if I could just stay here now and forever - that I didn't have to go back to Earth. It didn't work because I am typing this message... but the house was so beautiful that I never wanted to leave. My room was gigantic and had two levels. The house itself has about 6 stories to it. My Mom and Dad lived there with me too. As I explored the house I saw that they where having a party along with all the neighbors. They all came over and gave me big genuine hugs and I felt so loved. I really wonder where this magical house is? Things I wanted seemed to appear out of nowhere just for my convenience. Toys, candy, games. It was truly a modern magical house.

I must of spent hours in my house just playing and wandering around. Almost like rediscovering my old place of venue. Not a dull moment went by. The second I was done doing something, something just as marvelous would present itself. It was truly a nexus, a real Heaven.

After exploring my house which seemed oddly familiar to me... I went and found my Mom. I explained to her that I have this life far far away in another planet called Earth. For the first time things started going awry. She got mad and said "We don't talk about those things darling." And then she seemed to go back to her own LaLa world.

I never wanted to leave. But eventually I found myself back in my bed on old planet Earth. How real it had seemed and familiar. Almost like at this very moment I am there with my magical familiy in my magical house. I can see where the term multi-dimensional might be used. I exist there in my own Heaven but for now... I also exist here on Earth. I can't wait to go back to my House tho!

shineling

Last night I had one of those super lucid dreams. I was myself but at the same time I was my dreamer self. I can see that they are different - there's the small me and the big super dreamer me. They are both I but my dreamer knows crazy things about the universe. Things my little me finds hard to understand. Both sides are the self but they are like two modes to my soul.

Last night I was both of them. I dreamed that Levar Burton (Geordi on Star Trek) came to me and asked if I could spearhead a new Star Trek show with him. My dreamer self told him he had a great idea about a child who was the Sun. Whatever happened to this child happened to the Sun. And whatever happened to the Sun happened to the child. The boy was the Sun and the Sun was the boy. But something went wrong and Geordi said he wouldn't help in making that kind of show because if there was a Sun child it would mean the boy was special and that made him jealous.

Then something happened and I was granted the funding by a higher source to create this new Star Trek show.

The next part was me putting this Star Trek show together. I picked a crew and I created their spaceship. The spaceship's bridge was a quarter mile square of aqua blue pool of water like a lagoon. There where these spikes of water in the pool that each held an orb at its point. They moved in crazy patterns. Up above on a cliff was the center of the Bridge where the controls where input by the crew. Looked like the control center at NASA just super modern  with jazzed up displays.

We started shooting the first show and in this one we explored the big Bridge which would take our ship otherworld into the multiverses. It was super neato exploring this new Bridge type. The order was there and it seems so crazy to my ordinary mind.

It ended by someone falling off a cliff and needing to be taken to the infirmary. The Bridge of our othership could be hazardous to explore. So the crew learned that they had to be careful.

The End

Bob_the_floater

Cool LD Shineling, I'd watch that show :-D

Quote from: shineling on September 01, 2021, 05:08:19
Last night I had one of those super lucid dreams. I was myself but at the same time I was my dreamer self. I can see that they are different - there's the small me and the big super dreamer me. They are both I but my dreamer knows crazy things about the universe. Things my little me finds hard to understand. Both sides are the self but they are like two modes to my soul.

Interesting, do you remember everything that the super dreamer experienced after waking up ? I've had something similar happen where I get this moment of clarity about a subject, where it all makes sense and seems so logical, but after waking up that part of the dream is completely blanked out.

shineling

Hi Bob, that sounds similar to what I've experienced. Sometimes I find myself doing things that make total sense in the dream world but when I later reflect on it it just makes no sense. Yeah, sometimes those memories of my super dreamer are completely missing. All I do remember is that at the time I knew exactly what I was doing but on waking my actions make no sense.

I do believe these experiences make sense. It's just that my little me has no reference points to understand what that order is. If I could remember what my dreamer was doing I know it would probably make sense. I just think they are just more complicated orders that are hard to understand in the waking world. In the light of dreaming though these orders would make sense again.

Maybe these experiences can only be understood when you're a dreamer? Hmm....

shineling

I've been having some trouble exiting lately. I would get out of body but would jolt back to my body after a few seconds. This happened for like three nights in a row. Finally last night I had a clean exit.

I exited my body after watching myself fall asleep. When I could move my astral body I separated. I did not exit in my regular room. It was my old room at my old house. It was so weird seeing my old room and house. I went out of the room and went outside. It was snowing just like those beautiful Michigan winters I remember. I crossed the road and went across the street to a house to see if I could find something interesting.

The door to the house was open so I went inside. Inside was a living room and toward the back was a spiral staircase that went up and up and up. I followed it all the way up until at the top it ended in a little nook that had cushions and a large television. I sat down to watch tv and they where showing an hotel ad for this really luxurious hotel. I got really into it because this hotel was gorgeous. They showed the main entrance and suddenly it was me going into the hotel and I was walking into the main lobby.

I was greeted like a special guest by this pretty girl in uniform and given a key, then escorted to my room. I remember exploring my room and it was beautiful. I then took the elevator to the floor where they had a pool and sauna. The pool was cool but at the back they had this really special jacuzzi. It was on an elevated pedestal and instead of water it had a liquid with these dark spiderweb patterns in it. I was curious so I got in.

The spiderwebs sorta latched unto my body and it felt amazing! I started having these amazing states of concioussness I can hardly describe. It was like a concioussness entertainment system. I must of spent awhile going from state to state until I heard someone say, "Hey, it's my turn! You've been in there long enough." I saw some girl standing there so I got out and went back to my room. I think I woke up soon after that.

What a cool jacuzzi!

The end.