Can you move a physical object from the astral plane?

Previous topic - Next topic

rimme

ill be honest moving a pinwheel or pen under glass is not easy when close let alone across the room. I have seen video of it being done under glass on psipog or one of its links. The whole point of my first post was that moving physical objects from the astral plane could be possible based on telekinesis and the existence of ghost/spirits which i believe are lost spirits/people on the astral plain. Ill leave the tk debates to the tk forums.

note: moving pin wheels can be subjective, there is a certain amount of faith and disbelief any observer will have, its a personal choice.

MisterJingo

Quote from: rimmeill be honest moving a pinwheel or pen under glass is not easy when close let alone across the room. I have seen video of it being done under glass on psipog or one of its links. The whole point of my first post was that moving physical objects from the astral plane could be possible based on telekinesis and the existence of ghost/spirits which i believe are lost spirits/people on the astral plain. Ill leave the tk debates to the tk forums.

note: moving pin wheels can be subjective, there is a certain amount of faith and disbelief any observer will have, its a personal choice.

I'm not shut off to the possibility of TK, but I have yet to see something which totally convinces me. Many examples on the net are questionable at best – and the inability for any solid evidence of pinwheels moving when separated from the air flow of the hands create deeper scepticism.
I believe there might be cases of undeniable proof out there of paranormal activity, but there are also a lot of fake, false and misguided cases (which harm the area of the paranormal as a whole).

Regarding this issue, although I have read cases of people influencing the astral from the physical – every time I interact with something while OBE, the effect seems subjective, as the physical remains the same (simple things like turning on lights, yet they are not on when I get back in body). I'm not saying this makes such a thing impossible, i've just not had much luck with such things yet  :smile:

rimme

I am for the most part a disbeliever, which is why I try everything myself first before I make judgment and even then I look at the possibility that perhaps I just can't do it.
I know what you mean MisterJingo about the pin wheel that's why I practice with a pen. I suggest you try tk, I am trying to astral travel for the thrill and to see if its possible. There are fakes and false cases in everything not just the paranormal. That's probably why we are such a negative society.

mactombs

QuoteIt never ceases to amaze me the close mindedness( is that a word?) of people on a obe site! Do the research and read the articles before judging. Telekinesis is not a new discovery

I'm not being closed-minded, I honestly would like to see it. I've seen some videos on it, and it is true that you have to keep in mind what Barnum said when viewing such things. It would be cool if you could make a video or something.

Tell me more about this TK with the pen. I have a recurring dream where I'm always doing something like a "Force pull", and it's always to show someone that I can pull a pen toward me.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

dmoney

Quote from: MisterJingo
Quote from: rimmeill be honest moving a pinwheel or pen under glass is not easy when close let alone across the room. I have seen video of it being done under glass on psipog or one of its links. The whole point of my first post was that moving physical objects from the astral plane could be possible based on telekinesis and the existence of ghost/spirits which i believe are lost spirits/people on the astral plain. Ill leave the tk debates to the tk forums.

I'm not shut off to the possibility of TK, but I have yet to see something which totally convinces me. Many examples on the net are questionable at best – and the inability for any solid evidence of pinwheels moving when separated from the air flow of the hands create deeper scepticism.
I believe there might be cases of undeniable proof out there of paranormal activity, but there are also a lot of fake, false and misguided cases (which harm the area of the paranormal as a whole).

Regarding this issue, although I have read cases of people influencing the astral from the physical – every time I interact with something while OBE, the effect seems subjective, as the physical remains the same (simple things like turning on lights, yet they are not on when I get back in body). I'm not saying this makes such a thing impossible, i've just not had much luck with such things yet  :smile:

i've moved paper clips(7) with my hands behind my back

MisterJingo

Quote from: dmoney
i've moved paper clips(7) with my hands behind my back

What process do you go through to achieve that?

AstralBorn

qbeac When I move physical things while im out of body
I simply walk upto it and pick it up as if I was doing so normaly in my body
Sometimes it is harder then it is while in the physical world
but most of the time it is much easier...
I can pick up and or move anything I can normaly sometimes slightly heavier things
But I cannot go pick up a car or anything like that.
They say that Ignorance is bliss, But hey I wouldnt know...
How is it for you?

qbeac

Hi everybody, as an aside, I would like to inform you all that the following is a good movie which talks about topics related to some of the things we have been talking about in this thread and in this forum in general:

What the BLEEP Do We Know!?
http://www.whatthebleep.com/
Groups: http://www.noetic.org/community/groups.cfm

SYNOPSIS

WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW?! is a new type of film. It is part documentary, part story, and part elaborate and inspiring visual effects and animations. The protagonist, Amanda, played by Marlee Matlin, finds herself in a fantastic Alice in Wonderland experience when her daily, uninspired life literally begins to unravel, revealing the uncertain world of the quantum field hidden behind what we consider to be our normal, waking reality.

She is literally plunged into a swirl of chaotic occurrences, while the characters she encounters on this odyssey reveal the deeper, hidden knowledge she doesn't even realize she has asked for. Like every hero, Amanda is thrown into crisis, questioning the fundamental premises of her life – that the reality she has believed in about how men are, how relationships with others should be, and how her emotions are affecting her work isn't reality at all! ... (it continues)

-----------------------

I recommend it to anyone. Enjoy it!!!

Un abrazo, qbeac.

qbeac

Hi AstralBorn, do you mean that you can move a "physical object" while you are having an OBE? Is that what you mean? For instance, a regular pen, if someone of us were awake and conscious, and we were looking at that pen, will we see how it "mysteriously" moves all by itself without any thing apparently touching it (no wind, no magnets, no nothing)?

AstralBorn

I could have sworn that it was clear...
I can move an object in the physical world while I am out of my body
The answer to your question is YES!
I am sorry if this post seems rude... As my friend next to me is saying it is... It is not ment to be.
How is it for you?

qbeac

Well, AstralBorn, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CLARIFICATION!!!!!!, and I am sorry too if this post seems rude, but I am just thankful to you for clarifying that little bitty doubt I had before.... just kidding, ok?  :lol:

Now then, let me ask you something else: when you move the physical object, can you differentiate among several objects which are close by, or not? For instance, imagine you want to move a particular pen (a red pen), but there are two other pens by its side only a few centimetres apart, let's say 5 cm. apart (Ex: a blue pen and a green pen). My question is this one:

Can you selectively move only the red pen? Or when you try to move the red pen the other two pens will also move because they are somehow affected by the same force you are applying to move the red one?

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!! (Note: just kidding again  :wink:  ). qbeac.

AndrewTheSinger

I have tried many times to move physical objects but never made it. My first post to this website (more than 3 years ago) was about how to get enough etheric energy in order to do it. I spent months having 3-4 Obes every night just to try this experiment and was unsuccessful. I kinda doubt people that say they can do it. Just being sincere.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

catmeow

Hi AstralBorn

If what you say is correct then you have a superb chance to beat Randi's $1 million challenge.  Why don't you take it up?

Years ago I used to hypnotise my mother and under hypnosis she was highly psychic, ie 100% accurate, and I mean 100%.  It went way beyond coincidence.  Strange thing is it now seems hard to believe - and I WAS THERE!!!!!  My mother died a few years ago, so I can't reproduce this feat, and haven't tried it with anyone else.  But I could easily have taken Randi's money.  But somehow I suspect the magic would evaporate under Randi's hyper-critical skeptical gaze.

But why don't you give it a try?

Has anyone else ever seen you do this, ie has anyone seen things "move" whilst you influenced them?
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

magicmac2000

To be honest, I see no point on claiming something like this (moving objects) without being able to prove it.

Let's think about it: if you were able to move an object, wouldn't you record it on a VCR to show it to everyone else ? You don't waste your time "proving" it ? Then, don't waste your time "saying" it.

The videos about TK are really easy to fake and by the way, I'm a close up Magician and those things are easy to do even LIVE.

Let me ask you something: if you grab one of those pens while in the Astral, then go to another room through the wall. Will I see the physical pen actually going through the wall ?

If you can really do that, you should contact James Randi and get the million. If you think that he will screw up things because of his skepticism, you can sell it to Sai Baba. He really really needs to do a Miracle and will pay anything for it.

Cheers,
Good Luck,
Be Honest,
Be at Peace,

Magic.
-Still can't find the Truth.
    (If there is one)

Draege

Here's the real reason this is all a lie. If moving physical world objects while in OBE (which is really just a lucid dream, stop deluding yourselves) were possible you could just head on down to the National Archives in Washington D.C. and move the Declaration of Independence out of its place. A few plays at this would set up such an outroar that OBE travel would instantly gain world wide eyes.

However, since its all a lie.... ya.

AstralBorn

qbeac, I go up to the object and pick it up as though im picking it up normaly... So no, somthing else would not move unless i actuly touch it...

magicmac2000, If I whent through a wall while holding it the pen would hit the wall and I wont be able to go compleatly through... Unless I let go of the pen as the pen can never go though it and while im holding it my hand is to "solid" to go though... So no.... the pen would not go through.

AndrewTheSinger, The reason you fail is because... no matter how much you WANT to... you donot believe you can pick it up... you donot convince yourself your hand wont just go through it...

Draege, If you believe it is simply Lucid Dreaming then why are you here?
Why dont you just stick with lucidity institute...

I have no need for $1,000,000 and nor do I want it...
I have told you it can be done, and that I can do it... Believe what you like.
I donot care if people believe it or not and I have no wish in proving myself to anyone...
I know the truth, But I don't think it is anyones place to go and say people that claim this is lieing without proof.
by all means say you dont believe it... but DONT go calling it a lie!
How is it for you?

qbeac

Quote from: AstralBornqbeac, I go up to the object and pick it up as though im picking it up normaly... So no, somthing else would not move unless i actuly touch it....
Hi AstralBorn, thanks again for your clarification, I am really interested in this subject, I believe it is worth discussing about it.

Hi everybody, I would recommend everybody to take a close look at the document skropenfield indicated in pag. 3, Post  #1 of this thread, which I include bellow. But before that, I would like to ask all of you one question:

In the year 2005, how is it possible that these types of studies have not appeared yet in prestigious scientific journals such as Nature, Science, The Lancet, etc.?

- List of scientific journals: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientific_journals#General_science

This is the document skropenfield indicated in pag. 3, Post  #1 of this thread (I have only included here its abstract, the complete document is quite longer):

Some kind of research http://www.fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf  

Teleportation Physics Study
Eric W. Davis
Warp Drive Metrics
4849 San Rafael Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89120
August 2004
Special Report

APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED.

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

14. ABSTRACT

This study was tasked with the purpose of collecting information describing the teleportation of material objects, providing a description of teleportation as it occurs in physics, its theoretical and experimental status, and a projection of potential applications. The study also consisted of a search for teleportation phenomena occurring naturally or under laboratory conditions that can be assembled into a model describing the conditions required to accomplish the transfer of objects. This included a review and documentation of quantum teleportation, its theoretical basis, technological development, and its potential applications. The characteristics of teleportation were defined and physical theories were evaluated in terms of their ability to completely describe the phenomena. Contemporary physics, as well as theories that presently challenge the current physics paradigm were investigated. The author identified and proposed two unique physics models for teleportation that are based on the manipulation of either the general relativistic spacetime metric or the spacetime vacuum electromagnetic (zero-point fluctuations) parameters. Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. The author proposes an additional model for teleportation that is based on a combination of the experimental results from the previous government studies and advanced physics concepts. Numerous recommendations outlining proposals for further theoretical and experimental studies are given in the report. The report also includes an extensive  teleportation bibliography.