News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

"occult police forces"

Previous topic - Next topic

alchimiste

Mary,
What do you mean by "occult Police Force"?

Alchimiste

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

cainam_nazier

I would assume the classic Men In Black and the like.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.

kakkarot

didn't we have a discussion about this? :)  i am currently reading a book that details stuff about militaries, throughout history, using "supernatural" forces. it also talks about how the US military was trying to get soldiers to develop remote viewing capabilities and were doing pretty good. but they used it for spying (international espionage), not policing. but they had to cut the funding cause the government is stupid  :)  (that was an interpretive summary).

it is called "The Psychic Battlefield".

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

PeacefulWarrior

Is there any real evidence suggesting that national governments indeed employ individuals as "psychic police"???

Please post any website URLs if there are any, thanks!

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

cainam_nazier

I do not think that it was meant as an actual government body.  

Did you know the actual "Men in Black" idea stems back 100's of years.  The black suits and ties are only the image of today.  The image has changed over the years but there has always been many connections to the paranormal and a bunch on mean dudes dressed in black trying to cover things up, or control them.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.

Mary

Does anyone reading this have any information to give me about these types of organizations?  I am interested in doing research.  Thanks. Mary