News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What really is Divine Life Purpose?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceriel N

I realized the answer to this question late yesterday night. I had been moping all day because of something that I 'saw' that morning and didn't really realize the connection at that time.

If you want purpose you'll give up free will, and it seems will is free.

When I understood this I laughed out loud. Divine Purpose was replaced by Divine Comedy. =)
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

beavis

My divine purpose is to drink beer. Dont argue. God can never be wrong.

Arie

"There is in the mind of God a plan which embraces every creature of all his vast domains, and this plan is an eternal purpose of boundless opportunity, unlimited progress, and endless life. And the infinite treasures of such a matchless career are yours for the striving."

"There is a great and glorious purpose in the march of the universes through space. All of your mortal struggling in not in vain. We are all part of an immense plan, a gigantic enterprise, and it is the vastness of the undertaking that renders it impossible to see very much of it at any one time and during any one life. We are all a part of an eternal project which the Gods are supervising and outworking. The whole marvelous and universal mechanism moves on majestically through space to the music of the meter of the infinite thought and the eternal purpose of the First Great Source and Center."

I believe everyone has a divine purpose or plan for their life. Of course this plan is true, beautiful, and good...for these are qualities of the divine...so it would make sense to me that this plan is perfect.  Yes. But...we have also been given the gift of free will...and it would make sense that we can use this gift to reject all or some of this divine plan which God has preordained. There is a teaching in the Urantia Book that says Thought Adjusters (fragments of God indwelling us) are always subservient to our will. They are kind of like perfect and divine compasses showing us the way...but of course we can choose to go a way of our own choosing.

God bless
"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

jc84corvette

I think we were create by god and that whole shabang is accurate.

Arie

shabang bang the duck is dead to the point of laughing out loud because he found himself humorously joking in jest and he thought shabang bang
"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

h2owong

I have a friend realy catch up with the idea of Divine Life Purpose.  Everythings she do, she will make decision with it keep  with her Divine purpose or not.  Well, I think it's good to think that way, only when it is not too catch up with it.  Is there realy just a thing call Divine Purpose?