News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Recent posts

13 March 2003

What's interesting about today's OBE is that it was sandwiched between two nightmares, yet my experience was a good one. One would think that, given the thought-come-reality nature of the astral, the nightmares would have manifested somehow in my OBE. But, they didn't, thank goodness!

It was about 1 in the morning. After my first nightmare took place, I found myself in my room. I got up and walked into the hallway. At that point, I started moving really slow, like a cross between being extremely tired and walking through molasses. At that point, I didn't know if I was OBE'ing or in the physical plane, so I decided to test it out. I tried to fall backwards on my butt, but I slowly floated onto my back instead. At that point I realised I was having an OBE. I floated through the living room and into the dining room, where I got really close to the closet door. I looked over to the computer room and saw Dad on the computer. I immediately realised that it was not true, that it was just a distortion, and turned back around. I thought to myself "I'm starting to learn to tell the distortions from reality."

I then began to pick up speed and flew back into my room. I tried to float through the window to go outside, but I found myself in my room again! *Note: The window had the blinds closed, so it was not like I saw a reflection of the room.*

At this point, I felt myself getting confused, so I decided to raise my energy as far as I can to try and get into the astral plane. Unfortunately, this never panned out, so I went into the dream state again.

After a brief dream, I woke up into the physical plane. I thought about what had happened, and was scared thinking about the nightmare. I was actually happy to have the OBE, because it relieved my tension stemming from the nightmare a bit. I was still scared to go back to sleep after I got up and did a few things, but eventually I did.

I then went back to sleep. I woke up in the morning after having a second nightmare.
I will start by adding a link to the grandmaster of all my dreams, the one I named "Dream Universe" in 2006 (first time telling people this name) :)

https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome-to-dreams!/powerful-dream-where-i-donated-what/
Hey there, just your friendly neighbourhood master of Kodes. Am going to post my dreams in this here journal, and maybe copy/paste some older ones from my files.
I'm on board -- will start one and sticky it, posting as I have time and energy.

JenX
A May 2024 update: I think I've almost solved this riddle and am about to collect my prize. It's like finishing a very long, hard and interesting video game.

Breaking it down:

QuoteI don't know how old I was, but I kept begging my mom over and over again to take me to do this procedure, and I could feel inside that I wanted to do it really badly.

I clearly wanted to escape my narcissistic family, just did not begin to comprehend what I was battling. The mother was very controlling, hence the struggle between her and I.

QuoteI was taken to a hospital room and lied down on a bed. I knew I was donating something, but I don't know what it was. They put some kind of needle in my head, near my ear. I passed out, came to and the thing was over. (I think the passing out was due to anesthesia, but I'm not sure).

This played out literally as part of my hospital inpatient treatment for my brain disease which developed after I left Upstate NY and moved to Illinois, hoping to get away from my abusive parents, only to be abused my now ex-husband plus the co-workers in an office run by a grandiose narc. The tube connected to my neck was a central line, installed because the IV treatments wrecked my veins used in all the PICC lines. The removal / adding of fluid in the procedure room was the Interventional Radiology staff flushing the line and making sure I got good blood return. Ironically, the first time I had one of these IJ lines installed, the song that came on the staff boombox contained the lyrics "I can't get you out of my head" -- not unlike this dream! Song title is "Poison" by Bel Biv Devoe.

QuoteDuring the whole experience, "Coast to Coast" by Nite Flyte was playing in my head.

This I newly figured out. My last trip to Chicago was the first one flown out of an actual coast -- NYC LaGuardia Airport. The other coast surprised me a bit as I am not flying to the West Coast USA but rather across the pond to the UK. Again, a surprise not unlike the literal part taking place in a Chicago hospital, instead of Syracuse where I had the dream (or some other part of New York State)

QuoteAfter the dream was over, it kept with me the whole day. I couldn't stop thinking about it! What was this mysterious substance that I donated through this tube in my neck??? As I was walking through the various buildings at work towards where I meet the shuttle to go home, I thought of this place I will refer to by the code name LSNC.

When I home, I got a letter from LSNC. I almost never hear from them, so this was a surprise. Therefore, I believe that was God or the higher power's way of validating my experience; saying to me that if one psychic intuition came true, than this one also must be for real.

Where's the lie?

Am glad to be on the path to healing, having celebrated two-years no-contact with my narc-a-doodle family of origin, using language learning to heal my brain along with my other coping skills. Am glad to finally go on vacation. My friends are my family; my chosen family.
Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Precognitive Dream
Last post by Kodemaster - Today at 02:34:18
Quote from: LightBeam on May 13, 2024, 18:35:57Then last night I had a vivid dream that some invisible force was giving me paint to paint things in purple and gold. I saw images of people who's skins were all painted and glowing in purple and gold. I dont know what this is all about, but as you can see it is symbolic.

I wonder if any of you have ever had precognitive dreams where the scenarios played in the dreams exactly matched what you observed later in the physical?

In short, yes. In fact the dream stuck with me until I figured it out. It was a mix of symbolic and literal interpretation. In Feb 2006, I wrote about it here. Last year (I think) after I returned here, I explained what it meant. The literal part was 100 per cent spot on, and related directly to the symbolic parts. The longer I have continued to heal from four decades of narcissistic abuse, the better I have come understand the dream. More of the symbolic parts have revealed themselves to me and I plan to expound upon it when I have my words in order. :)

Here is the thread from beginning to end:

https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome-to-dreams!/powerful-dream-where-i-donated-what/

Last post by LightBeam - Yesterday at 22:52:01
You are right, Tak, our energy practice enhances our inner perception. And funny thing I was thinking the same as you, what are we seeing if time is an illusion. Just yesterday I was thinking that we are seeing another now. And we are able to see many "fames" of a film all at once as suppose to one at a time like a projector does. We are in a sense the operators of the projector who can see the entire film and all its frames with one glance.
The trains derailing is a significant one. I ve'had precog dreams of mass disasters but they were more symbolic.
Last post by Tak - Yesterday at 22:34:32
Lighbeam, thank you for sharing your precognition experiences, what you have experienced has been fascinating! I have had a lot of these types of situations, such as the town where I would live, about work, a friend who would visit me in another country, and very precise situations like yours. At the moment of dreaming, I rarely feel like it is something that is going to happen, but writing a dream journal, I can see how all this comes true sometime later...

The last time this happened was a few days ago, I was dreaming that I was at a train station taking a train, but during the journey, the train had an accident and derailed, I felt very confused and scared, however, when I looked around I saw that I was on a beautiful beach, where I had to follow the railway tracks over the sand to find my way home. When I wake up, the first thing I see on the news is that that same morning, probably at the time I was dreaming that, two trains collided and derailed near home, the accident was terrible!!! Perhaps more than a precognitive dream, was feeling the intense energy emanated by all these people, who knows. It's really the first time I've dreamed about derailed trains in my life. I also feel that there is a very strong collective force right now.

The ones that caught my attention the most were those visions during the hypnagogic state, at that precise moment I did not feel that I was seeing something that would happen in "the future" but rather, something that was happening at that very moment. So, it is interesting to ask, what are we seeing, if time does not exist and is simultaneous? Not the future, but something that was happening in the present as well, like overlapping time layers. I also think practicing OBEs develops our extrasensory perception, so to speak, even if we are not aware of this fact.
Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Robert Bruce passed away
Last post by Kodemaster - Yesterday at 03:47:01
Am just reading this now. I am sorry to hear he's gone. I also read "Astral Dynamics" which is what led me here!
Last post by LightBeam - May 15, 2024, 14:54:44
That's wonderful, Volgerle!
Today I had a precog feeling, which was interesting. Our executives rarely contact us 1:1, but for some reason today when I was in the shower, I said to myself "I have to hurry up, because XXX is waiting for me to appear online to call me." There was no scheduled meeting nor any reason as to why he would reach out to me, I just had that spontaneous thought. I didn't analyze it, I just accepted it as true, although there were no facts supporting it. As I logged in he immediately called me lol. It had to do with my departing colleague possibly me taking some of his work and moving into a new role, which would be fantastic :). So the precog dream did have relevance to me after all. This is so fascinating!