Alien, 2012, Pyramids, Paintings, Growing Theory Thread

Previous topic - Next topic

CFTraveler

369, I think that's a great idea.  I started doing that but lost interest at some point.
Quote from: AndrewTheSinger on March 10, 2008, 16:08:53
To me you've found out already. Doesn't the apex point to the genitals? That's what they were doing, I have no doubt, procreation.
Did I miss part of this conversation?
Muy confusa.   :?

Vivek

Quote from: 369 on March 10, 2008, 14:53:37

Sounds like you are naive. If humans think so alike then why don't we all have the same cultures? Pyramids are one of the common things that different cultures share. So if you truly believe that pyramids don't mean much like I said you are naive or maybe you just didn't think of that.

Hmmm....369, what u r pointing to has just abt the same probability of being a fact as that of what mydral said.Everything which has been said here are mere opinions and nothing with absolute facts and experimental details, and even if u have sources , these sources are also just speculations again.So everything here is an opinion,and none of it could be a reality,so lets not make anything here our bible and be similar in a way to some zealots we have in our society and learn to be flexible.
  I might be slightly inclined to what mydral pointed to , are we giving our history more importance than what it should be given? To understand our past, all we have to do is understand us now,cos in abt 10 000 yrs we have definitely not evolved so much as to distinguish a difference( evolved genetically  and wrt dna that is)! We have always been fascinated with nature ,our environment ,always questioned and tried to understand and always been creative!Thus i have to say we human beings are very much alike though in the past we had been divided.
   So now to come to the pyramids, look at their basic structure and look around and what reminds u of a large base and sharp tip?there are many natural structures, to start with lets just say a mountain(agreed it isnt a perfect pyramidal structure,far from it, but it can give rise to an idea thanks to our inherent creativity). Our ancestors should be given due credit, cos they were just like us with the same intelligence, and hence perfectly able to create the monuments they created then and attributing them to their beliefs and culture.So if i have been able to express myself clearly, u might wonder now whats so alien about the pyramids or any other structures?If not, just take a paper and draw something whatever comes in ur mind,there u would see ur creativity with some element of logic, and hence then u might believe with some effort structures like the pyramids can be constructed by humans!So now,we can deduce, pyramids have just some historical significance!(abt it being aligned, tht can be done again with time and effort).
   Now abt the aliens, this concept is similar to the concept of GOD!If we cant explain something , y do we always bring a greater force?Why dont we accept we are not intelligent enough to understand our universe completely?We could be just like chickens trying to understand quantum physics( that is if they try to )!LOL, but then again this is my opinion , u could be very well right abt aliens,astral, god and stuff.So i guess we should be open minded and not be fixated to any idea or lash an idea however preposterous it might seem.

I do understand this is an opinion. I stated that by saying "Growing Theory Thread" . I not trying to be mean, but I am a mean person sorry.

aleshah

If there are basic moving joints in the bones and primal geometrical points - you simply color that points saying these are the energy centers and are influenced by aliens somehow???
Seeing a pyramid in it would you give the map of stars?and maybe the reasoning aliens used these pyramids to eject bodies into the outerspace to get rid of them.
The diffrence of the two bodies - the movement of the sun???
Or in your case the rotation of the energy centers which connected to the pyramid.Pyramids which occured not only in Egypts but also in Mayan culture, means humans had no transportation used in Atlantis to build up a Stargate to eject bodies they wanted to get rid of.

What the paintings of  DaVinci have to do with Mayan Astrology?

kurai kokoro

Here is what i think about the pyramids, Back when the project of pyramids was undergoeing.
        The son of god (jesus) and the son of the devil (mammon) decended upon the earth manytimes through out the many twinty six thousand years when one came,
        they built a pyramid depending on which one it was they would build a shaft to the area that they belonged. (hevan or hell)
However they all became confused as to which one it was for they had lost much knowledge of this.
which came to this, when one of them came they built a pyramid with two shafts leading to both heaven and hell, and i guess they allowed jesus to go back to heaven or something.
When god told moses to led the esrilights from egypt he was saying that the job was complete and that they must travel to the land god gave to them to live on, the new jurusalim.
       and the mayans did the same thing, it is my belief that everyone around the world did the same thing but we have too forgoten our job to seal evil from the heavens and to allow good to reign in heaven eternity. However, there is one thing that doesn't quite fit, romulus and remus both sons of mars? or sons of the devil, romulus and remus was said to have been raised by wolves, so if they was raised by wolves, could they have been born of wolves as well? and if so wouldn't that mean they are infact demons and not demi gods? i see life as a test and we are flunking the class.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

Adun

So the supposed son of god Jesus, scheduled his Earth visits based on the precession of the equinoxes? How materialistic of him.

How did you come up with that information anyway? You know, you shouldn't blindly put faith in all the material that supports a predefined conclusion.

The correct way to do things is first look at the evidence, then draw conclusions. Don't be bound to faith based beliefs.

kurai kokoro

well he wasn't being materialistic he most likely didn't ask his followers to give him such treasures, but rather they gave those treasures to him, because of the fact that they was curupted by the treasures they possessed thus ridding them selves of there material possesions would rid themselves of their bonds to the physical world. that was what i was getting at but again that wouldn't explain alot of things.
see at the end of my last post i put critisism in it to proove that somethings would be unexplained by my last post and this one. so don't think them to heavaly and i've been reading things that explain alot more.
this is what i've been reading http://www.crystalinks.com/2012.html

CFTraveler

I am confused by this so I have lots of questions:
Quote from: kurai kokoro on September 12, 2008, 01:00:46
Here is what i think about the pyramids, Back when the project of pyramids was undergoeing.
        The son of god (jesus) and the son of the devil (mammon) decended upon the earth manytimes through out the many twinty six thousand years when one came,
Are you saying that god and the devil are primal dual forces in the universe?  You do know that the idea of the devil as a central organized evil didn't exist until the time of the romans?

Quotethey built a pyramid depending on which one it was they would build a shaft to the area that they belonged. (hevan or hell)
Why do you need a material object (a pyramid with a shaft) to go to an immaterial place (heaven or hell)?

QuoteHowever they all became confused as to which one it was for they had lost much knowledge of this.
If they are indeed the children of deities (they used to call those heroes in the time of the greeks, btw) how could they forget stuff?  That sounds way too human.

Quotewhich came to this, when one of them came they built a pyramid with two shafts leading to both heaven and hell, and i guess they allowed jesus to go back to heaven or something.
Who allowed Jesus to go to heaven?  Who is 'they'?  Another comment:  In one book of the Bible (and I don't remember which, I'm sure someone can figure this out for me) Jesus states that he went to hell already and is back.  So...?

QuoteWhen god told moses to led the esrilights from egypt he was saying that the job was complete and that they must travel to the land god gave to them to live on, the new jurusalim.
When did God say this to Moses?  That the job was complete? 

Quoteand the mayans did the same thing,
Which is what?

Quoteit is my belief that everyone around the world did the same thing
Which is what?

Quotebut we have too forgoten our job to seal evil from the heavens
When you say 'heavens' do you mean the sky, space, the state of potential before something happens or exists, the astral environment, or what?  And why is it our job to do this?

Quoteand to allow good to reign in heaven eternity
Are you saying God needs us to do something to be eternal, to reign, or something else?  This version of God, if indeed is what you mean, sounds pretty incomplete (as in needs something) and weak (as in has to have us do something for him).  So unless you mean something different, why would God need us (who are temporal) to do something for eternity?  I don't understand this.

QuoteHowever, there is one thing that doesn't quite fit, romulus and remus both sons of mars?
Mars the god of war?  The representation of war.  That's what the roman myth says.

Quoteor sons of the devil,
Do you mean to say that the roman god mars (out of many roman gods that had many different meanings and roles) is supposed to be the biblical devil? (Or which biblical devil, as the bible has many different personages that are now considered 'the devil' by modern christianity?

Quoteromulus and remus was said to have been raised by wolves, so if they was raised by wolves, could they have been born of wolves as well?
I think you need to study the mythology before you try to fit it to a different (modern) myth. Roman mythology states that Romulus and Remus were sons of Rhea, who was a vestal virgin (that's where the idea of nuns came from originally.)  Vestal virgins swore to never marry for life (or be sacrificed).  But Rhea had relations with Mars and was sentenced to death.  The  twins were saved by (not born of)  a female wolf who found them in the woods after her own cubs were gone and nursed them to health.  In this myth the wolf is a positive symbol, who actually does a good thing-save a hero's life.  Why do you equate the wolf with something negative?

Quoteand if so wouldn't that mean they are infact demons and not demi gods? i see life as a test and we are flunking the class.
Just so you know, it happens in nature, and happened recently, that occasionally horrible human mothers abandon their infants.  Recently there was a case of a baby who was found in the dumpster, who was being nursed by a female dog who had found him(or her, I don't remember the gender) and basically saved it's life.  Someone heard the baby crying and found that it was alive, thanks to a female dog who had recently given birth and was still lactating. So even though the story is a myth, chances are the real Romulus & Remus, if they existed, were the sons of a vestal virgin that strayed, etc. and lived to found Rome.

Which brings me to this- We humans have in us the capability to do great and wonderful things, such as help those who need it, build great monuments and great works of art- but we have also the capability of doing horrible things, just like in the above example I gave (I believe this happened in Florida not too long ago, maybe a month).  In other words, the potential for both sides of the behavior are in us, here on earth.  Good and evil are two sides of the same coin, and that coin is called material existence.  We judge things as good because they benefit us here, and judge things as evil because they harm us here.  On earth.  So if you want to create good, start with the world- do good things- help others- the opportunities are endless- that's how you improve things in heaven.  We're here to do things here- heaven is a state of nonphysicality- where we also dwell.  End of rant.

Adun

Quote from: kurai kokoro on September 13, 2008, 15:26:10
well he wasn't being materialistic he most likely didn't ask his followers to give him such treasures, but rather they gave those treasures to him, because of the fact that they was curupted by the treasures they possessed thus ridding them selves of there material possesions would rid themselves of their bonds to the physical world. that was what i was getting at but again that wouldn't explain alot of things.
see at the end of my last post i put critisism in it to proove that somethings would be unexplained by my last post and this one. so don't think them to heavaly and i've been reading things that explain alot more.
this is what i've been reading http://www.crystalinks.com/2012.html

What I meant is that in your scenario Jesus is materialistic for basing his visits on a physical cycle that doesn't affect him in any way.

Right here, the site you linked lost any credibility it had:

QuoteIn December 21, 2012, for the first time in approximately 26,000 years, the Sun will rise to conjunct the intersection of the Milky Way (eye, heart, center) and the ecliptic plane. The sun aligning with the galactic center, is referred to as the Cosmic Cross.

The 26,000 years cycle, not only it doesn't appear in the long count calendar, but it also has NOTHING to do with any "galactic alignment". 26 thousand years (or about 25,7 to be more precise), is the length of the precession of the equinoxes.

kurai kokoro

I have an Idea, According to what I have read I now come to realize something,

In All ancient cultures there are lesser gods, and a god of gods, take ancient Greece, Rome, Vikings, so on and so forth for an example. now here is my theory.
the ancient Egyptians gave us the most simply deceptive symbols that we take for granted, the sun, the dead, fertility, the moon, the hunt, and so on and so forth, now to the point, what is the most common theme of all mythology?
well
1. the gods are pretty much the same or have the same role {I.E. Anubis / hades / Pluto.)
2. in all mythology there are quests involved.
3. there are monsters involved.
4. there are tasks involved.

and here is my point, the gods in all mythology aren't gods at all, but rather they are symbols of a higher state of being. Zeus being the last, and if my memory serves me correctly in India they can nearly stop their heart this would be hades/ Pluto/ Anubis. and they left the pyramids so that we can remember the keys to true immortality which is this.
again if my memory serves me correctly when a saint becomes a saint they get what is called stigmata and they smell of flowers and are perserved, well when you reach the highest state of being you will then have been given immortality, and just so you are wondering the only way to become immortal is through death (the immortal soul.) some people may claim that you can reconstruct your DNA to become immortal but I'm highly doubtfull that the person would still be alive after words, then again i wouldn't know because I'm not that high of a being yet. and there is my theory.

jbrandona119

What I don't understand is why are we so focused on a specific time and date?

What I mean is...our "plane" or dimension views time as linear...just one direction which is forward. But when we are dealing with a higher being...they are not affected by time. There is no time with God (or whatever you call him) He is greater than time....

so how can we say that 12/12/2012 is "the date" that will life as we know it?

I don't know...it is just a theory of mine. But I am sure something will happen...whether it's a revelation with humanity or something epic...but not the end of humanity. and it won't be because of "aliens"...it would most likely be from believing something would have happend...maybe

damn this is a controversial and confusing topic.

Pace.

CFTraveler

Quote from: kurai kokoro on September 14, 2008, 17:41:25
I have an Idea, According to what I have read I now come to realize something,

In All ancient cultures there are lesser gods, and a god of gods, take ancient Greece, Rome, Vikings, so on and so forth for an example. now here is my theory.
the ancient Egyptians gave us the most simply deceptive symbols that we take for granted, the sun, the dead, fertility, the moon, the hunt, and so on and so forth, now to the point, what is the most common theme of all mythology?
well
1. the gods are pretty much the same or have the same role {I.E. Anubis / hades / Pluto.)
2. in all mythology there are quests involved.
3. there are monsters involved.
4. there are tasks involved.

and here is my point, the gods in all mythology aren't gods at all, but rather they are symbols of a higher state of being. Zeus being the last, and if my memory serves me correctly in India they can nearly stop their heart this would be hades/ Pluto/ Anubis. and they left the pyramids so that we can remember the keys to true immortality which is this.
again if my memory serves me correctly when a saint becomes a saint they get what is called stigmata and they smell of flowers and are perserved, well when you reach the highest state of being you will then have been given immortality, and just so you are wondering the only way to become immortal is through death (the immortal soul.) some people may claim that you can reconstruct your DNA to become immortal but I'm highly doubtfull that the person would still be alive after words, then again i wouldn't know because I'm not that high of a being yet. and there is my theory.
I think you might find Carl Jung's theory of archetypes interesting, Kurai.

kurai kokoro

do you have a link you can share?  :-D thanks in advance.

kurai kokoro

CFTraveler

Thanks Stookie for the link.

I just wanted to leave this here, for who want to read this.  Not a scientific article, it's actually channeled material.  But I personally like the message.
http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2008/10/2012-and-the-end-of-the-world/

kurai kokoro

wow that was a good read, a little short though, but a good read.

Mattoid

Your theory doesn't make sense to me personally. I hope you don't think i'm being closed-minded. :|

CFTraveler

It's not my theory, so no worries.  I just agree with it.

Quote from: Mattoid on October 18, 2008, 15:11:43
Your theory doesn't make sense to me personally. I hope you don't think i'm being closed-minded. :|

Sorry I haven't been here in so long guys. No I don't think your closed minded. Especially if you doesn't make sense. How can one agree to something that doesn't make sense. Even if you don't agree it's not being closed minded. The only closed minded thing would be to say it's dumb and shun it off. Basically ignorance would be. So don't worry about it.

Christiana

You will find Graham Hancock's book Supernatural helpful & informative.
     regards Christiana

almond

Aliens are actually ready to help us regarding the difficult changes we are facing. Planet X, also called Nibiru or Hercolubus is going to accelerate Earth axis shift. A video at www.hercolubus.tv shows the main changes that will occur in the coming years. That is also what Mayans predicted. But what is true is that we can take some steps and prepare ourselves internally by shedding our inner darkness so that new light can come to us.

kailaurius

The reason more highly advanced individuals from other worlds or realms have not currently helped us, at least from an obvious conscious perspective, is because we have collectively decided not to receive any help, and if they do intervene at some point in our experiential reality then it will be because we have decided on a collective level to allow them to assist us.  Personally I would prefer they did not.  Rather, I would find it much more rewarding that we evolve to the next level of human evolution all on our own, and it is where I maintain my focus that we as a global community come together in selfless service to one another through Unconditional Love as we make it through this great transition.  Then when we are ready we will instead visit these other individuals from other worlds and come together as a Universal community.

From my perspective I have been observing 2 very distinct groups of people becoming more defined every day.  Those who are focused on the negative and those who are focused on the positive, and the gap between these 2 groups are growing at every passing moment.  So much so that I feel these 2 groups will soon no longer be able to exist on the same plane because of the significant vibrational differences.  How these 2 groups make it through this great transition, what events take place, who remains on Earth, who doesn't, etc. remains to be seen and is of course decided by the collective.

I just finished watching the Hercolubus video.  If the events in the video were to occur it would be quite an interesting experience on an individual level to say the least.  But it's nothing more than just an experience.  The video appears to paint a doom, gloom, death and destruction for those who are not prepared.  Given that we are all immortal, the type and magnitude of the so-called "catastrophes" that could occur are irrelevant.  Every individual will continue to experience life in some plane of reality whether the physical vehicles in which the individual inhabits survive the events or not.  It's not an event anyone should run away and hide from.  To do so would only deny themselves from experiencing a grand cosmic event from a physical perspective no matter how "destructive" it might be perceived.  At the same time it would be interesting to see how the people would react to such an event.  Will most pull together and help one another through the perceived "chaos"?  Will most panic, try to runaway in fear and despair and think of only their own safety?  For myself personally I would not be able to overcome the overwhelming desire to help as many as I possibly could through the "trauma".  If something like this were to occur it would be a grand learning experience not to be passed up and should be gladly welcomed as every event that occurs no matter how subtle or extreme they are perceived should be welcomed.  Would you choose to reject and fear it, or would you choose to welcome and embrace it?  It reminds me of the movie Armegeddon where Rockhound summed it up nicely when he said
Quote from: RockhoundGuess what guys, it's time to embrace the horror! Look, we've got front row tickets to the end of the earth!"

If this planet X were to arrive into our solar system then there's no point in rejecting the experience just as there's no point in rejecting any experience.  Instead I'm quite certain the planet would be welcomed by the other planets of the solar as they participate in the ongoing "cosmic dance" so to speak.  Each and every planet, as well as all life, are individual aspects of Source with their own individual consciousness who continuously communicate with each other just as they also communicate with us - very similar to the way we communicate with our cells.  The video calls the planet the "Destroyer" which is focusing on a negative aspect.  I would rather call the planet a catalyst, which has neither a positive or negative connotation.

reptile33

Ive noticed certain people are pushing the edgar cayce ideas (the significance of 2500 for example). Its a massive problem in this field because cayce and his followers (buvaad,hancock etc...) this is a big problem in that it has swamped any truth in the field with these idiots chasing cayces rubbish predictions. non existant messages from mars and fake significant dates etc..
its good for distraction and NOTHING else.

kurai kokoro

some people need a lil distraction at times it helps them have some time away from chaos, however somethings are good to be wrong, mistacks are what makes us human we learn from them okay, unfortunitly we still haven't learned from our mistacks of war.