News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Planet X

Previous topic - Next topic

Everlasting

Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Xanth

Everlasting

Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Killa Rican

"truths" are very subjective. Theres many of "Truths" among philosophies different people prefer to live by. But "Facts" are different from "Truths"... I like to seperate them..  :-D
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

personalreality

Quote from: Stookie on March 21, 2011, 11:21:38
Richard Hoagland is a FRAUD!!!!! He doesn't believe his own science. I know this.

I see what the PM was in response to now.

I was strictly bringing up the evidence he has put together about NASA's less than honest and honorable behavior, not his work on Mars or the Moon.  Just NASA.  The NASA stuff I believe.  The people who started NASA were some of the most well known Nazi's (like Von Braun), Magicians (occultists - I forgot the guys name, but one of the founding JPL members was good buddies with Crowley and.......L RON!) and Masons (most of the Apollo crews were freemasons, a Mason ritual was even performed on Apollo 11 when they touched down on the moon).  Plus, the alignment of dates (especially the Apollo program) really was in some crazy alignment with Egyptians myth.  And, I'm really interested in the physics Hoagland brings up, though I go to other sources for more information.  In fact I've been getting really interested in people like Tesla and some of the less well known electrical engineers who crossed the line between physics and electricity (and magnetism).  Hoagland's moon and mars stuff though.....I can't get behind that stuff 100% without more evidence and so I will leave Cydonia and the Moon till the future when we actually get a human standing "face to face" as it were with the evidence.  Of course, I'd have to trust that NASA will be honest......and we have come full circle.

be awesome.

kurtykurt42

Nothing you say will convince skeptics that there's any structure from an alien race on the moon. All you can do is put in the time and research and come to your own conclusions.

NickisDank

What mason ritual was performed on the touchdown of the moon

Stillwater

QuoteIn fact I've been getting really interested in people like Tesla and some of the less well known electrical engineers who crossed the line between physics and electricity (and magnetism).

I love Tesla too... there has been talk that he would have released much more of his work, if he was not prevented by plutocrats like J.P. Morgan wanting to monetize all of his discoveries; not sure to what extent it is true, but definitely noteworthy.

There definitely is not a line between physics and electricity though, unless you are talking about the theoretical integration of the two by the likes of Tesla and Faraday, etc.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

personalreality

Quote from: Stillwater on March 22, 2011, 23:56:51
I love Tesla too... there has been talk that he would have released much more of his work, if he was not prevented by plutocrats like J.P. Morgan wanting to monetize all of his discoveries; not sure to what extent it is true, but definitely noteworthy.

There definitely is not a line between physics and electricity though, unless you are talking about the theoretical integration of the two by the likes of Tesla and Faraday, etc.

There absolutely is a link.  Einstein's Unified Field Theory 1928.  Torsion Tensor.  And there were some really obscure (and possibly intentionally hidden) work done both before and after Einstein published his unified field theory (that he supposedly withdrew because it was incomplete, though some people say that he withdrew it because he realized what could be done with that theory because even if it wasn't 100% complete, it was engineerable as a weapon of immense power, enough to make nukes look like firecrackers).  The author Joseph P. Farrell brings all this together pretty well, though it's in the context of weaponry created during WWII by the US and Germany.  He also makes a good case for this high energy kind of electricity and gravity in his books about the Giza Complex being an ancient weapon (which he clearly states is barely a hypothesis based on circumstantial evidence, so don't go getting worked up).  One of the only reason's that they say Einstein's unified field was incomplete was because it lacked explanation for the quantum forces (strong and weak nuclear).  But that doesn't mean that it didn't unify gravity and electromagnetism.

You gotta keep in mind that we're talking about things like free energy, interstellar travel, teleportation, maybe even time travel, and of course, weaponry beyond comprehension.  It makes sense to me that "some people" wouldn't like normal folks like us knowing about it and more importantly, experimenting with it.  Which is what Kurt does and why he says that we need to research on our own.  And he's 100% right. 
be awesome.

Stillwater

Oh, I think you might have taken me the wrong way, I am not sure- by my last post, I meant that electricity and physics are the same field, not separate fields.

QuoteYou gotta keep in mind that we're talking about things like free energy, interstellar travel, teleportation, maybe even time travel, and of course, weaponry beyond comprehension.  It makes sense to me that "some people" wouldn't like normal folks like us knowing about it and more importantly, experimenting with it.  Which is what Kurt does and why he says that we need to research on our own.  And he's 100% right.

Yeah, I think "free energy", relying on the zero-point field and other concepts are an interesting pursuit. There definitely are rumors that devices utilizing the techology exist in various parts of the world. Stan Meyer's car turned out to be a fraud, and I am not sure about Greer and his Orion project, it looks sketchy, but there is still debate about whether the Testatika machine of the "Methernitha" commune is what it claims to be.

I was never able to make up my mind about it though. On the one hand, it is hard to believe objects like the Testatika can have existed for this many years without having been exploited and made part of mainstream science; on the other, I guess it is conceivable if there is active supression of this material by interested parties.

And I have seen Kurt's work :wink: . Even if it does not always yield results, it is quite worthwhile to investigate modern theoretical science for yourself, if you have the background to do so. If no one ever questioned established views, we could be told progressively more elaborate lies, and no one would ever become wise to it.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

personalreality

be awesome.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: personalreality on March 23, 2011, 09:46:23
You gotta keep in mind that we're talking about things like free energy, interstellar travel, teleportation, maybe even time travel, and of course, weaponry beyond comprehension.  It makes sense to me that "some people" wouldn't like normal folks like us knowing about it and more importantly, experimenting with it.  Which is what Kurt does and why he says that we need to research on our own.  And he's 100% right. 

Governments have been playing around with all of those things for decades. Unfortunately, they're quite dangerous for us "normal folks" and usually require COSMIC TOP-SECRET clearance to play with.

Stookie

How do you know?

personalreality

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 24, 2011, 03:41:08
Governments have been playing around with all of those things for decades. Unfortunately, they're quite dangerous for us "normal folks" and usually require COSMIC TOP-SECRET clearance to play with.

What's his name, the Philadelphia Experiment guy (Carlos Allende or Carl Allen I think) said that Einstein withdrew his Unified Field Theory of 1927-28 because he didn't think humanity could handle the information, that he thought we would destroy ourselves with it.
be awesome.

CFTraveler

I think it had to do with QM and it's implications.  He preferred to think he was wrong than to think that the universe is as 'magical' as it appears to be.

personalreality

Quote from: CFTraveler on March 24, 2011, 14:25:49
I think it had to do with QM and it's implications.  He preferred to think he was wrong than to think that the universe is as 'magical' as it appears to be.

Yea, that's the official story.  Einstein retracted his theory because it was "incomplete" (it should be noted that incomplete doesn't mean that it's not engineerable) and it was incomplete because it didn't include the quantum forces of strong and weak nuclear forces.  I know that Einstein was hesitant to publicly support theories that seemed "magical", but there are so many reports of him subtly supporting (often in private) many theories that contradict the orthodoxy.  Part of me thinks that Einstein was a lot more hip than people give him credit for and that he was most likely pressured by many "powerful" people to say or not say one thing or another.  Who knows.  The one thing I do know is that history lies.
be awesome.

CFTraveler

I agree with the history part, but the stuff I've seen shows him being quite stubborn in things, changing his mind about some things, and being a willy to his daughter (if you'll pardon my french).  So really, I prefer to think that he wanted to take it back out of confusion or just plain cussedness than to think that he allowed himself to be pushed around.  He just didn't seem the type who lets others tell him what to do or say.

personalreality

Quote from: CFTraveler on March 24, 2011, 16:52:07
I agree with the history part, but the stuff I've seen shows him being quite stubborn in things, changing his mind about some things, and being a willy to his daughter (if you'll pardon my french).  So really, I prefer to think that he wanted to take it back out of confusion or just plain cussedness than to think that he allowed himself to be pushed around.  He just didn't seem the type who lets others tell him what to do or say.

I feel you.  That other half of me agrees with you.  I find that more often than not when he's mentioned in alternative literature it's usually to say that he didn't help at all (by throwing around his considerable 'academic' weight) or he outright disputed good research because it didn't "fit".

But isn't it interesting how history has led each of us to two very different conclusions about one influential man?  fascinating to me. 
be awesome.

CFTraveler

Absolutely.  Even if we saw the same data, we would reach different conclusions, because we see things differently.

kurtykurt42

Wait, what does Einstein have to do with Planet X?

personalreality

lol, nothing.

we got to this point in a round about way.
be awesome.

Xanth

I'm sure if this goes on long enough Hitler will make an appearance too.  ;)

personalreality

Quote from: Xanth on March 26, 2011, 10:55:32

Well, now that you mention it....
be awesome.

Aramar

Quote from: Xanth on March 26, 2011, 10:55:32

didnt hitler have scientists working on what i thought was a bell-shaped ufo? and arent most ufologists talking bout ufo's and where they come from? <i heard....i'm sureits false,but i heard that ufo's might be coming from planet x/nibiru>

so there you have it Xanth...hitler has made his appearance. lol