News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Planet X

Previous topic - Next topic

astraladdict

How many of y'all think planet X is really going to ram into earth?
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Xanth

Killa Rican

Maybe it will ram into earth...But instead Pass right through it!! Since those who cling to the belief went as far to say the planet's invisible now!  :roll:
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

Everlasting

Nibiru,yeah it's all in the Sumerian tablets.I believe it. But I  think the planet is far out in space at this time.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

CFTraveler

Quote from: astraladdict on December 24, 2010, 23:05:48
How many of y'all think planet X is really going to ram into earth?
Planet X was supposed to destroy the earth in 2003 and it never showed up.  Are they starting up with that again?

Aramar

if Nibiru is real, fine. if it aint, then o well. but to answer your question: no it wont slam into earth. the sumerian texts state that its orbit is between mars and jupiter. i repeat, due to information on the beginnings of the Nibiru myth/idea straight from the people who first started to call this "planet" Nibiru, say that it wont hit earth. If you want i can look up where in the Sumerian texts where it says that if you wish.

Stillwater

I remember the Niburu stuff starting in 1997. Zecharia Stichin and his ramblings set it off. Was supposed to come 1999; it missed its appointment. It was rescheduled for 2001, 2003, 2007 in succession, and was still truant. Some people (Sylivia Brown and others I think) immediately attached it to 2012 when it failed to come 2003. I would not bank on it, at this point- Niburu has a pretty bad track record with showing up on time... has difficulty holding a job, to be frank.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Fourthdimension

Hey guys...This info i am posting probally is not relevant but a few days ago i was rereading over an old post from here about Adam and eve and that led me to read about the location of eden which people believe is at the head of the tigiris and euphrates river which is where sumer was founded.

anyways i then started reading into sumer mythology and see if it has any correlation with believe of those aliens.
Not that i belive in it i was just bored.

along my random string of thoughts i came to research about the moon but i cant remember why. Anyways i found that it is belived that the moon was created by a planet called theia which was a mars like planet coming from the direction of mars clashing into  earth as the young earth totally smashed it up and left the remains orbiting as our moon.

for note they named theia after the greek titan who gave birth to the moon godess.

Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

personalreality

it wouldn't hit earth either way.  it's influence could have a lot of gravitational effects though.

the real question is, is it a planet or a spaceship!?  a planet-sized ship, a generational ship.  or just an odd planet. 
be awesome.

kurtykurt42

It's a planet with a 3600 year orbit that's heated from it's own core and not our sun.

Should be passing by earth in the next few years.

Stillwater

QuoteShould be passing by earth in the next few years

But that is the thing, lol- it is always just a few years off... for more than 13 years now, lol.

The whole thing started with a mistranslation from Zecharia Stichin, who claimed to know much more about reading Sumerian script than he actually did.

Aramar

Quote from: Fourthdimension on March 17, 2011, 12:26:41
Hey guys...This info i am posting probally is not relevant but a few days ago i was rereading over an old post from here about Adam and eve and that led me to read about the location of eden which people believe is at the head of the tigiris and euphrates river which is where sumer was founded.

in sumerian myth, in what is known as the Enuma Elish, adam is taken from the word adama meaning man and eden as the place the annunanki lived/landed.
<bored so i thought i might put that out there>

Stookie

The gravitational effects of a planet that's about to come would have been discovered a long time ago. Logistically, none of it makes any sense.

personalreality

Quote from: Aramar on March 18, 2011, 04:11:26
in sumerian myth, in what is known as the Enuma Elish, adam is taken from the word adama meaning man and eden as the place the annunanki lived/landed.
<bored so i thought i might put that out there>

Adama Kadmon
be awesome.

Stillwater

QuoteThe gravitational effects of a planet that's about to come would have been discovered a long time ago. Logistically, none of it makes any sense.

Definitely this.

Pluto was known about long before it was seen because of its influence on Neptune.

And Niburu is supposed to be hundreds of times the size of Pluto.

We can tell there are planets orbitting distant stars because of the gravitational effects, yet we can't find this massive object in our own solar system?

personalreality

It's actually a lot more difficult to detect these kinds of orbiting bodies than you'd think.  And there are many anomalies in our solar system.  Not to mention, our equations for gravity aren't perfect.  While Einstein and Newton helped explain a lot, there is still something missing that we don't understand.  Bode's Law predicted (rightly) not just Neptune and Uranus, but also another Saturn-sized rocky body where the asteroid belt is.  Perhaps the asteroid belt is the leftovers from an impact that ejected Nibiru into such an elongated orbit. Not saying that it's true, but it's possible.
be awesome.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: Stillwater on March 18, 2011, 13:07:19
Definitely this.

Pluto was known about long before it was seen because of its influence on Neptune.

And Niburu is supposed to be hundreds of times the size of Pluto.

We can tell there are planets orbitting distant stars because of the gravitational effects, yet we can't find this massive object in our own solar system?

You guys trust NASA? lol  :lol:

Killa Rican

Why not Trust NASA over anything said on the Internet? xD
For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

CFTraveler

personalreality

NASA is run by a bunch of Nazis/Magicians/Masons.  Read "Dark Mission" by Richard C. Hoagland and Mike Barra.  It's a good book with some really interesting connection made (though they are speculative - there is some good evidence).  They know a lot more about our solar system than we think.  And the moon landing totally happened.  NASA spread the "hoax" story itself to distract people from what they REALLY found there.  Ancient artificial structures anyone?

be awesome.

Everlasting

Quote from: personalreality on March 19, 2011, 09:31:57
NASA is run by a bunch of Nazis/Magicians/Masons.  Read "Dark Mission" by Richard C. Hoagland and Mike Barra.  It's a good book with some really interesting connection made (though they are speculative - there is some good evidence).  They know a lot more about our solar system than we think.  And the moon landing totally happened.  NASA spread the "hoax" story itself to distract people from what they REALLY found there.  Ancient artificial structures anyone?
NASA is irrelevant, all the action goes on in the secret spaceprogram, there has been a human presence on the moon and Mars for 60 years. yeah there's structures on the moon, they were put in place by us.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

Xanth

Stookie

Quote from: personalreality on March 19, 2011, 09:31:57

Richard Hoagland is a FRAUD!!!!! He doesn't believe his own science. I know this.