News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The last 2012 Thread!!! Keep It In Here Only

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by 1Zenryoku

I would like to state that I also believe in an ascention of sorts. I believe that in 2012 the weak will die and the ones who live will gain an extrodinary power to fight these creatures/demons. So all the peoplwe that say we are to weak to fight  that is how I explain how I will fight this power will be granted to those strong enough to survive the merger.

While I don't necessarilly believe anything in this entire thread, therein lies the difference between Mayantik and yourself.  Whether a person believes in what he says or not, at least he provided WHY he believes what he believes.  He has provided reasons for his statements, and shows WHY he has formed his conclusions.

You have not.  Despite all Mayatnik's well written post (even though I am not a believer in his cause), you still come right back with the same old dribble: "I believe that in 2012 the weak will die and the ones who live will gain an extrodinary power to fight these creatures/demons."

HOW?!  Back this up with something.  Mayatnik has backed up WHY he thinks that 2012 will not be a time of war but of transistion.  You have not shown why you beleive that 2012 WILL be a time for a war, spiritually speaking or physically speaking.

Again, I am not supporting one person or another.  I'm personally not caught up in this 2012 thing.  However, I do recognize when people present a good argument to support their claims, and you have failed to do so.

Looking forward to your response to my questions.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

Aries

1Zen doesnt have to explain why he feels the things he does. Maybe he just has a strong natural calling to this subject?
Why do you believe the things you believe? Because you do. Its that simple, people dont always need a reason or proof to believe in something. They have there own reasons, which are good enough for them, and thats all the really matters.
Mayatnik has provided his info, that is true. But maybe its just because he knows how to better word what he is feeling. Who are you to try and change ones feelings and beliefes?
It is possible for any of the things people have posted here to happen in 2012, but untill that time comes around people are left to there own beliefes.
People talk about the Government being evil and trying to control the masses, well those of you putting others down for there beliefes, or trying to change anothers beliefes are no better then the Government.
I say let people believe what they want, if its not the same as yours then so be it, if everyone was the same then there wouldnt be anything to talk about.
I say that we focus more on helping eatchother and the rest of the world, and focus less on trying to make others understand or believe what we believe in.
If there was a Demon war tommorow, or a Pole shift tommorow, or some sort of catastrophe, then how well do you really think the human race would fair?
Most of us dont even know our selves, so how can you argue with others about there beliefes.
Once again I say: We need to focus less on individual beliefes, but more on coming togather as a people, and knowing our selves.
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

kakkarot

renryoku: EDIT BUTTON!

as for the mayan calanedar and the 2012 date: the calendar had to end at some point. and the end of an astrological cycle is as good a point as any. it doesn't mean something is going to happen on that day, it just means that some king/ruler decided that they didn't need to calculate dates beyond 2012. if they had calculated it to the next astrological cycle after that, then the people who would be living then would be wondering about it, same as we are now.

i mean, hell: if i were a ruler, and i could predict the future through the stars (which those who are believing in the demon war are saying the mayans could do), i wouldn't bother having the calendar go past the end of my reign (or if they were a more communcal culture, rather than a ruler-subject culture, i'd have the calendar end at the same time that the mayan society ended). an ending of a calendar is just an ending of a calendar, not of life as we know it.

steel hawk:
quote:
You make good points, but so did Lucifer when he corrupted 1/3 of all angels. You cannot tell me that there won't be a war around or at that time. The NWO is coming, the EU is rising, the technology for the BEAST is here, with one global order we all fall into the hands of a select few.

You speak to spirits, who knows what type of spirits. It doesn't matter. The powers that be want this thread to disappear. It is coming however. Can anyone else feel the war coming? Heh... doesn't matter. Let them laugh untill the waters turn to blood.
you know, cult members recite exactly those kinds of things.

and mayatnik: "The 'powers that be' do not want the world to know or speak of the truth." i have to disagree with you on that; it is the majority of humans which keep themselves in the dark. which is why the few who want to can rise out of the darnkess and see the truth.

~kakkarot

markperson

Well i know i certainly will train. But training wont be my life. Any way I've got some moves that will probably leave more than a dent on a demon.

Gandalf

You know, I know everyone is entitled to their own beliefs but the constant harping on about various 'doomsday' scenarios really gets on my t**s, mainly because thats all Ive heard for the past 10 years+!!

First it was Nostradamus and July 1999, which everyone had 'good' evidence, whats more it was even 'backed up' from other non-related 'traditions',
then we had the millenium crap, even when it turned out that due to a re-arangement of the calender, the millenium had already passed sometime around 1996 our time!

I was hoping for some sanity after 2000 and a hope... just a single glimmer of hope, that maybe, just maybe, once people had went through all that without any of it happening, then they LEARN not to be obsessed with all these kinds of 'revelations'.

But no, now its '2012' and we have to endure another 8 years of this stuff. In the past i would have said that i was looking forward to 2013 when (of course) nothing will have happened, but I now know that by that time, excuses will have been given and attention will have been transfered to some all new great prophesy. Add to that a whole new generation eager for their own 'doomsday' prophesy to call their very own, (which is what this mayan one is actually), and the rest of us basically have no respite.

btw, I would just ask that some of you who are into this 2012 stuff might want to check out some of the fact (proper facts!) about this as I have read in some academic journals that this whole thing has come about through a complete mistranslation and distortion of the original texts which in reality mean nothing of the sort.
Hoevever, now that the story is out there, it has taken on a life of its own, promoted by money grabbing new age writers and credulous readers.

I am in no way saying that this is the case IMV, so dont hit me with complaints about this opinion. I don't know either way. I just want to point out to people that there is actually a controvesy about this whole issue and people who are interested might want to check out the facts and not just rely on 'mayan prophesy websites' or whatever.

Above all, I would just like to invite all readers to remember this post in 9 years time when they wake up on the 1st January 2013 and find that they have NOT been elevated to a higher vibrationary level or whatever the theory is.

Thank you.
Goodnight.

Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Aries

1Zen doesnt have to explain why he feels the things he does. Maybe he just has a strong natural calling to this subject?

That may be true.  But don't you think a person should be able to explain why they believe what they believe?  I mean, that way, they can know FOR THEMSELVES that they're not being led astray?

As an example, President Bush says that we have to go to war because Iraq has WMD's.  Now everyone and their mother is DEMANDING proof of these claims.  Why?  Because when someone makes a claim like that, we like to know what information he had in order to issue that statement.

How is what 1Zenryoku says any different?  Why is it so difficult to explain why you believe what you believe?  We're not asking to be convincing.  We're not even asking that it make sense to our feeble minds.  But to not be able to explain why a person feels a certain way is very troubling, especially when the feelings deal with such an important thing as your own spiritual growth.

Another example: a lot of people say, "When I die, I'm going to heaven."  When you ask why they believe that, they can show you certain scriptures in the Bible to back up their BELIEF.  It doesn't mean they're right or you're right....it just shows their reasoning behind their belief.  This is what my original post was all about.

quote:

Why do you believe the things you believe? Because you do. Its that simple, people dont always need a reason or proof to believe in something. They have there own reasons, which are good enough for them, and thats all the really matters.

You're missing the point, amigo.  I believe what I believe because of certain experiences that have happened to me to shape my beliefs.  

As an example, I believe that we survive after death because I have had many OBE's.  Not only that, but I could describe my OBE's in vivid detail.  

Does this mean that what I say is right, or true?  No, but I can certainly explain WHY *I* think they are.

But to say, "This is what I believe" and then not be able to explain to others your own belief system, that's just silly!  What is there to fear?  Either you fear being ridiculed, or you simply CAN'T explain what you believe.  And if you can't explain what you believe, then why believe in it in the first place?

See my point?

quote:

Mayatnik has provided his info, that is true. But maybe its just because he knows how to better word what he is feeling.

This could be true.

quote:

Who are you to try and change ones feelings and beliefes?

Perhaps you can show me exactly WHERE I tried to "change ones feelings and beliefes [sic]."

Asking WHY a person believes in something as strongly as 1Zenryko is not changing anything about his beliefs, is it?  If I asked you why you hate eating a certain vegetable, would you respond, "I just do, now quit trying to change me?"

quote:

It is possible for any of the things people have posted here to happen in 2012, but untill that time comes around people are left to there own beliefes.

Yes....but again, a person should be ABLE to explain their beliefs.  You're not on trial, dude.  If your beliefs are that important to you, then it really doesn't matter to you what others think...like Mayatnik did with his explanation.  I could care less, but he was able to explain why he believes what he believes.

quote:

People talk about the Government being evil and trying to control the masses, well those of you putting others down for there beliefes, or trying to change anothers beliefes are no better then the Government.

::sigh::  This poor beaten horse.  

If asking a person to explain his spiritual beliefs (something which should come EASY to almost anyone), if that's considered putting you down, then you have some serious perception issues.

quote:

I say let people believe what they want, if its not the same as yours then so be it, if everyone was the same then there wouldnt be anything to talk about.

THAT'S MY POINT!  We're TRYING to talk about these things....I am asking simple questions to discuss WHY a person believes what they believe!  This is a discussion board!

quote:

I say that we focus more on helping eatchother and the rest of the world, and focus less on trying to make others understand or believe what we believe in.

::Ring ring::  Here, it's for you.  It's Earth calling Aries.

How can we help each other if we can understand each other?  I'm trying to understand where this guy is coming from.  In order to understand him, I would like to know why he thinks the way he does.  In order to think a certain way, you must have formulated your opinions based on certain things.  This is what I am trying to get down to.

quote:

If there was a Demon war tommorow, or a Pole shift tommorow, or some sort of catastrophe, then how well do you really think the human race would fair?

That remains to be seen.

quote:

Most of us dont even know our selves, so how can you argue with others about there beliefes.

Is anyone else dizzy from running around in so many circles?

I'm not arguing with anyone's beliefs.

quote:

Once again I say: We need to focus less on individual beliefes, but more on coming togather as a people, and knowing our selves.
-Aries

My head hurts now.
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash

Aries

Lol
Well all I can really say is that, just because we can explain our actions and beliefes doesnt mean others can.
Theres lots of things that I believe in that I cant explain...
( dont know of an example now, but I am sure one will come! )

However, he should be able to explain his reasoning for this, perhaps he chooses not to at the risk of looking stupid, or maybe he doesnt have any reasons for believing these things.

Gandalf didnt you post that in another thread also?
-Aries

Aileron

The better the student, the better the teacher.

A wonderful expample of cycles is right here in this forum. People start, expand on, conclude, reitterate, start again, expand and so forth.

The belief of many have never outweighed the belief of the few, or the one.
I find myself wondering about time.
Not about fate, or maya, or people who believe themselves holier than art thou, or cycles, or ridges of events, or even good and evil, just about time.
I see it in its thick unsubstantial form and wonder if I could float upon it without movement.
I search through the crests and tides that break and attempt to see the different points in time. In one of those points I see people communicating in ways never thought of or imagined in the past. The people talk to each other about the future, they talk of planning and strategies, their beliefs and their paranoia's. They talk of comforting things and humorous light hearted subjects to keep the topic fresh. Yet throughout all the discussions the people just seemingly only glance around the environments they are in, seperated from the people they talk to by hundreds, perhaps thousands of miles. In their environments they see only what they have been seeing. They feel only what they have been feeling and attempting to understand what they want to understand.
They look around. They still feel, yes, they are still human beings.

Whats the difference of agony when desire for knowledge of the futures outcome accompanies mental and emotional confusion of the present.
I can tell you, only because I seem to succumb to anguish between what I want to happen, what has been forseen to happen, what will probably happen, and what I could create.
There is no difference...the agony will always come in so many forms and ways that it is at times difficult to realize what being human really is.
I suppose we can learn from each other, we can form bonds through belief. Yet, in the end, we are all alone, no matter what comforting things can be said or myths told. The maya were just that...the illusion.

that doesnt mean thouh that they did not exist, and that they're an unrelevant civilization. It means their society has the ability to teach the present civilization enough to gain some spiritual composure, but we weep for ourselves as we continue to climb this ladder.

there is nobody that has the ability to comfort me because I believe to find the pain to be rewarding.
The lachrymose child awaits the learning parent, for the birthed give to the born a gift of patience.

god i think im going mad
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by Aileron
god i think im going mad

Can I second that motion? [:D]
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash

1Zenryoku

For all those who question me.....
You wanna know why I believe what I believe well its called
BLIND FAITH!! I believe that I was given my strength for a reason that has yet to present itself to me, I also would like to point out that Maya gave all the reasons for there to be a "change " in 2012.
We all on this site have special gifts whether Projection or telepathy or just stong ki.  Mine is ki.  After being in martial arts for 10 years I have learned to better master and expand my ki.
But I have done so at a very rapid pace.  Why do I have this gift to build ki so quickly???? maybe it has a puprose.I honestly believe the people that Originally wrote about 2012.  People that have gone to the astral and seen demons themselves.  I trust people,  not like the rest of you synical people. I don't KNOW there will be a war in 2012 but I can feel something big coming on Its just a feeling though.  Its like religion. No one person has actual proof that God exsist.  No one has seen him.  All the religious beliefs and miracles could just be a random coincedence.  But you believe, why because something in you heart, somthing in your soul, tells you there is something more.  No one has to show you poof of your God because you know he is there watching over you.  It is written in the bible about a battle between the Angels and Demons.  What if the angels were just Very courages people blessed with GIFTS  Like ours.
Maybe there will be another batlle.  I have no proof, just a feeling.
I train to better myself I don't know why I wnat to be better maybe it was built into me.  But I do it out of instinct.  My mind has been totured with the thought that maybe I don't have a purpose maybe I am just wierd.  Let me ask you all something though.  Why do you have your gifts??? Maybe you had an OBE the first time you tried.  But why were these gifts bestowed apon you.  Why do you try and hone them to perfection.  I am pretty sure you are not looking for fame and fortune.  Honestly I want a battle so maybe I have deluded myself to believe there will finally be a place for me.  But maybe there won't.  Maybe down the road my gifts could save someones life.  I don't really know.  All I do know is the most powerful desire I have in my soul is to become stronger And to fight.  Why do I want to fight?? Maybe you could help me?? Maybe I am a lost cause.  Will you question your God for creating you in this way.
Maybe We ar the next Archangels.  I would give my life peotecting a stranger.  But why would I do this.  Can you tell me.. I know that manny paople would be upset And a few people I know Would get put in A insane asylum if I died yet I have this intese desire to die defending someone.  Please don't say it is human nature FOR YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MY NATURE!! MY THOUGHTS WOULD MAKE MOST PEOPLE CRINDGE IN FEAR AND DISGUST. I Don't know what else to say except I believe and if you don't I am fine with that.  If 2012 never happens I will still search for my purpose. I am sorry if I have offended anyones beliefs or Ideas in this passage. But maybe Just maybe By 2012 I will have a better undersatnding of why I am here.
Thank you.

Aries

Time is a intresting concept.. Iv thought long and hard about it, and came to this conclusion.
It is nothing more then a tool. It is just a measurment system in which we (humans) gauge the time that we spend here on Earth. Time is relative, that has been proven. I heard once that when NASA was doing zero-g testing, where they fly planes really high then let them fall, as to simulate zero-g, well anyways in one of these tests they had two planes that fell at the same time. There clocks were in sync, and when they landed one of the clocks was 1min15secs faster then the other one.
I also have afew other examples to back that theory up but it might take awhile to write them out..
Sorry I know this is alittle off topic, but the insane man that posted above sparked me to write this.
-Aries
ps: I 3rd the motion, he is insane.  [:D]

kakkarot

gifts? i don't find them to be gifts at all, since i've built each of my abilities from the ground up, with no teacher, through practice, training, and learning. they were not gifts, and for me to think of them as such would mean i would have a gift for nearly all things supernatural. as far as i am concerned, they are skills. (of course, this doesn't mean that some people are given certain gifts, but those are rare instances compared to the number of people who learn these things as skills)

ki use is actually one of the more easy things to learn, i find. and is very easy to learn quickly if you learn to understand it (especially with ten years training in the martial arts). in fact, i had that very same attitude during parts of my ki training: arrogant and proud of myself because i thought i was so great with such a small thing (because, at the time, i didn't understand how much is out there so i thought my little thing was very great indeed). i find it interesting that i was also willing to blindly believe many things which were "based" in very shifty ground. hm, something about the singleminded focus i guess.

"Maybe there will be another batlle. I have no proof, just a feeling." believe me when i say that you will have MANY feelings in your life, and most of them will be very confusing, and at times you'll likely try to assign a meaning to them just to rid yourself of the confusion. but, who knows? maybe i'm wrong. after all, you aren't me ^_^

however, let me point out one thing before i'm done here: cults use blind faith in order to get people to perform extreme actions without any proof that any of it is real. Hitler made up a story about an arian (sp?) super race and got the masses to believe it even though there was no proof of it, and committed many attrocities based upon that faith in it. so please remember, blind faith isn't neccessarily a bad thing, but performing extreme actions because of it can be.

~kakkarot

spiral

If societys structures do crumble, be it war, pole shift, or transition  into 4th density, perhaps we should focus our "training" towards survival. By this I mean, learning how to really 'go bush' and survive without the everyday comforts that we all take for granted. Learn how to build shelter, find food, and use natural medicine and healing and couple this with your metaphysical and psychic abilities.
These are all valuable skills to have in any situation, so should these possibilities not come to pass, you'll still be better for it.

1Zenryoku or kakkarot, could you suggest a good website about ki for a beginner like me to get started. . [8)]

MAYATNIK

SPIRAL,

Excellent balanced thinking there in your post!  It is indeed wise to look at situations (whatever they may be) that you encounter on your journey in this life, rather than avoiding – to know more is to be better prepared for all eventualities.   And in the case of these things under discussion here – the Pole Shift and 2012 – there is much confusion, due to many Websites and 'gossip' that has become seen as 'facts' when they are not.   As a starting point then, I recommend two sites that are well established and are excellent resources for information.

It is not a question of 'belief' in what one reads, or of 'evidence' – both those terms are heavily coloured in modern society, adding to the confusion on top of pre-conditioning.  So, let us be clear here – a Belief is normally associated with <blind acceptance> from someone who has told you something (and often tells you that you should believe it – the first hint that something is wrong, because that takes away your Free Will; YOU should always decide yourself, without pressure – and 'religious beliefs' especially are pressure to conform to what a Church or Cult leader says is 'true'.
So, people should examine what is presented before them, and use common sense and also 'intuition' to guide them.  Only if something feels 'comfortable' in the light of how you 'feel' as you read more and more, should you then say "I believe this to be true" of whatever it is.   Evaluating what you see in this way is a sure way forward.   The word 'evidence' is accepted as synonymous with 'proof' – and in modern society proof is what is examined and 'tested' to destruction virtually... whether it be in a courtroom or the laboratory.   The ancient civilizations that were actually more advanced in so many ways did not use this approach.  Along with their 'physical' science thinking they took into account their 'intuition' (to put it very simply here) and were able to see far more than the narrow-vision of scientific investigators nowadays.  In fact, the word 'evidence' comes from the root VID (as in vidare=to see ... and from which we also get the word VISion) so 'evidence' = 'that which one can see' as being true (after using a  positive common-sense approach to evaluate... and thus it is an inner 'seeing' (by the 'third-eye' which is an extra sense to guide us).  The 'critical analysis' approach of modern science and the 'debunking' (or negative approach) will NOT help attain inner-vision, and will also allow the colouration of what is seen presented.   So, that having been said, I give the links below (with a few comments about them) for the reader to investigate in a positive manner to shed further light on the topic of the Pole Shift and 2012 (learning about the first will help understanding about the second).

ZETA TALK LINKS

(these are from the Official Zeta Website www.zetatalk.com which has been in existence since 1995 and is continuously updated – a very detailed resource)

Government
(information summary page containing many links to articles under subject headings on all aspects of what the government is doing in all of this)
http://www.zetatalk.com/govmt/g00.htm

Safe Location
(again, a summary page giving many links to articles about this topic – and covering all associated topics to help the person prepare for eventualities)
http://www.zetatalk.com/safelocs.htm

Aftertime
(same format as usual, and here many links again to how best to deal with the Pole Shift and afterwards; what to expect, what will happen, and how to deal with situations, what Service to Self will be doing and what Service to Others will be doing in setting up their own separate happy communities.... These are just a few of the many topics on that page)
http://www.zetatalk.com/Xtime/x00.htm

Orientation
(meaning Service to Self (STS) and Service to Others (STO) – what it is really all about, explained to clarify for the reader)
http://www.zetatalk.com/orientat/o00.htm

Density
(This is a very comprehensive section – with a summary page giving links to a gret number of topics that explain all abut Density (3D, 4D etc) and how the Higher Beings (discussed here from the aspect of the Zeta mainly, but applying in general) travel between the dimensions, what can be done and many things that will clarify the confused notions people have gained through such as New Age books about Density, the etheric and all the other aspects).  An excellent resource)
http://www.zetatalk.com/density/d00.htm

There are a plethora of articles in other sections of the Zeta Talk website – so well worth exploring.  Try not to have Narrow Vision as you examine many things that will be new to you,  and you will then be able to see it in its true light without colouration or pre-conditioning.   Just read and absorb to digest the information.  Then those things can be shared with others by discussion, which further broadens perception for all.

OTHER ASSOCIATED RESOURCE LINKS

With specific regard to Spiral's mention of practical preparation that never goes amiss (I have bought special 'survival' camping gear, for example, and it has opened out to me new exciting horizons since I had never thought of going camping before and have learned things about it that make me now very enthusiastic to learn more and experience the 'great outdoors').   So, below is a link to a very practical website that is independently run (and very well presented – since the person is a specialist programmer).  As well as sections on what to buy and where to look for it, there are sections about the Pole Shift (some nice Astronomical data and photos also to complement those that can also be found on the Zeta website) from an unbiased viewpoint with news about other good resources.  In a nutshell, everything practically to Be Prepared.

POLE SHIRT PREPARE (independent) Website
http://www.poleshiftprepare.com

All the above links will help give a better balanced  perspective.

For general channelled (and other information) of a very reliable and high quality you can find a goldmine of thousands articles on every aspect of 2012 and associated topoics, also including The Indigo Children, The Sirians, the Dogon tribe of Africa and many other facets that give a full backround to testify that we are not alone, and revealing also from archaelogists and free-thinkinng scientists many things that have been suppressed by the 'powers that be' who try to prevent such serious research information reaching the general public (which is why the site is safely located in the Netherlands, where free speech is prized).

GIBBON's CHANNELING RESEARCH SITE
http://jump.to/gibbon

I hope the above will help to shed more light on the subject and therefore be a good background to productive discussion on the forum.

With Pleiadian Love and Light,
MAYATNIK

1Zenryoku

I still say he's smart...
Creepy smart....
Oh yeah MAYA how do you pronounce your name Maya T nick or what
and phonetically
oh and I have done the whole ruffing it thing try spending 2.5 weeks in the Blu ridge mountains with ony A Knife a lighter and a pot.
That was fun. Anyway I get to believe what I want so thank you all for hearing me out.

MAYATNIK

1ZenRyoku,

Interesting name you have there.

You ask about my name, and you split it up as MAYA  T  nick.   Well, for a start, it's not a reference to 'old nick' – and in fact, the word is in two parts:   MAYA – TNIK  (with the stress on the YAT syllable).

Because I am Russian by origin (though born and raised as English in the UK) I chose MAYATNIK as my pen-name for channeling and teaching Telepathy and the Pendulum.  And the name was appropriate, because Mayatnik is the Russian word for 'Pendulum'.   In case you're wondering about the 'Maya' part, that is what friends and acquaintances often shorten it to.   The ending –tnik is a Russian ending that you will find on other words, such as 'Sputnik'.  Sputnik is commonly taken by non-Russians as meaning a 'satellite' that orbits the Earth.  But the Russian word means a 'satellite' in the sense of a 'sidekick' – someone who goes around with you (which is what the satellites orbiting the Earth do, they go around in its company all the time).

For those who may have thought that my shortened name, MAYA is some subtle reference to the Mayans....well, it wasn't any such subtlety of mine.  However, the way Russian is constructed the word MAYATNIK actually means (in its fullest sense) "A Mayan" (Maya-) "instrument / tool" (-tnik).  The word 'Pendulum' that we have in English is derived from the New Latin, from 'Pendulus', and is seen in such as French 'pendule' and in 'pendant' (='that which hangs down').  So, interestingly, it can be observed that the Russian word for it (although having the translation and modern meaning of 'pendulum' actually reflects more precisely its true origin - so the Russians must have known from ancient texts about this; Russia is also tied in its cultural origins with the Middle East (Egypt in particular, from where the traders used to go to Moscow and the famous 'Arbat' market there - Arbat is an Arabic word in origin.).  So, there is much history can be gleaned from small 'clues'.

The Pendulum was used by the Mayan civilization, as well as by the Egyptian. The Egyptians used it to build the Pyramids with the great precision that can not even be matched today – and it was a tool of the stonemasons of that time for not only accurate measurement but also for <communication> with the 'gods' (their guides, really) when they needed to have information about the construction details, and also for general divination.

So, there you have it.  There's a lot more to that name than you thought – and now you know a little bit more about the Pendulum too.

Wiith Pleiadian Love and Light,
MAYATNIK

Fuzziwig

Hello everyone

Its an interesting thread indeed. I thought i would like to make some comments.

1Zenryoku, you mention that Mayatnik is creepy smart. What do you associate with being creepy smart ? Mayatnik is as we know a Channeler relaying information from the Pleiadians. Information that may seem overwhelming to some, and maybe even seem creepy in it being unknown. What it does is to leave room for discussion and further questions to gain an understanding in these unknown things. The links that he has provided allows for exploration in these unknown things, and allows for members to evaluate and even get other views on the same subject they are exploring in this very forum from other members, but also through the channeling threads in the Communications section.

I myself am a channeler, having been trained, and I am currently channeling in my own thread in the Communications section of this Prophecy and Divination forum (Edi has a similar channeling thread). In my channeling thread i relay information through my Pleiadian guide from the Reptilians who may to some seem creepy, because they are surrounded by mystery and the unknown. What they do is to give us a chance to learn about them, discuss the information they provide and pose further questions to them, to gain an understanding in unknown things regarding them and in general. Such is it also with the channeling thread with the Zetas as relayed through Edi and his Pleiadian guide. The Zeta give the same chance for trying out ideas and evaluating the information with common sense instead of demanding blind faith.

To conclude this, I being a channeler talk to the Reptilians every day and I dont find that creepy, nor do Mayatnik or Edi. Its by learning, that the unknown becomes known, the creepy becomes natural. Learning can be difficult, but it makes sense that for all of us to learn in the best way, we must comment on things we know of. To help the fellow member in his/her development, and not put up roadblocks in your fellow members path. The roadblocks they will set up for themselves, and so they dont need others on top of that to set them. A saying I use goes like this : Dont limit yourself, there are plenty out there who will do that for you. So keep an open mind and learn from life.

Light and Compassion
Fuzziwig

Nay

quote:
Originally posted by 1Zenryoku

I still say he's smart...
Creepy smart....
Oh yeah MAYA how do you pronounce your name Maya T nick or what
and phonetically
oh and I have done the whole ruffing it thing try spending 2.5 weeks in the Blu ridge mountains with ony A Knife a lighter and a pot.
That was fun. Anyway I get to believe what I want so thank you all for hearing me out.

I would like to hear more of this experience 1Zenryoku.  What did you eat for two and a half weeks?  How about water?  Did you make your own shelter? What season was this?  Were you alone?  How old were you? Did you have any visions? As a child I lived very close to the Sandia Mountains (New Mexico) and my father was quite the hunter and loved to take us.  I spent many days in the mountains and can't imagine being out there alone.

As for Maya..hehehehe..he isn't creepy.  Now if I could only find a girlfriend for him! [:P]  Just a joke Maya..or is it?. [;)]

Nay.

MAYATNIK

Hi Nay !

That's a brilliant idea of yours, to ask to know more about 1ZenRyoku's survival adventure.  We could all learn much from his considerable – and very 'hands on' – experience.  I've got the <SAS Survival Guide> which is excellent, as it gives details and diagrams of all sorts of survival techniques... both there's nothing that can beat the telling of the  experiences of someone who's'been there' and done it.  So, come on 1ZenRyoku – tell Nay all about it... and we can all sit back and learn some useful tips. It's not off-topic as Spiral has pointed out, and fits in well here.

Nay, you say:
As for Maya..hehehehe..he isn't creepy. Now if I could only find a girlfriend for him!  Just a joke Maya..or is it?.  
Thanks for the testimonial... yes, you know what I'm like.  We have some laughs together on Messenger, and we talk about all sorts of subjects, certainly nothing creepy about me.

As for a girlfriend (since you hint at it, Nay)......  Well, yes, I may as well admit – since you've gone public on this.... I am looking for that Lady who will be very Special to me.   I am gentle, caring, romantic, good sense of humour and.............oh, Nay knows me – so if there's any female out there that would like to talk for us to get to know each other better, they can get assurance from Matchmaker Nay – or contact me direct.  But this week I'm up to my eyes in packing cases 'cause I'm moving house.  I've bought a lovely house on the edge of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside but close enough to town and all amenities and rail-links to all points in the United Kingdom.  Northern Lass preferred, because they can 'speak from the heart'- but any area, and Ukrainian, French or Spanish as well as Engish (only ONE will be picked) I just mention the 'range' of preferences).   I've said enough, but you've got me into this now Nay – so I had to reply.

With Love and Light,
Edward Angelu   (MAYATNIK

Aries

I think he meant creepy smart because of his incredibly long winded posts...
-Aries

Nay

Opposed to your incredibly short winded ones? [^]  Sorry couldn't resist that...like I couldn't resist teasing Maya about a girlfriend.

Didn't mean to get off topic and turn this into a 1-800-dial-a-mate [:P]  I will be interested in seeing how many bites you get tho, Maya.[:D]

Nay

MAYATNIK

NAY - I'll not be online much for a couple of weeks, due to moving house..... so all enquires can go through you anyway, and you'll be able to keep track [8D]

ARIES -  [:P]

1ZenRyoku - Now those intrepid adventures of yours just cannot be a short post, so probably Aries will miss them too.  *sits back and waits for part one of forthcoming serial* [:)]

Love and Light,
MAYATNIK

Aileron

Survival Adventure 2004 - 2011

2004 -2005
Work....eat a bit

2005 -2006
Begin to truly write and create an epitome of nuance and flavor, hopefully inspiring some madness and free flowing epiphanies.

2006 -2007
write...more martial arts training, speculative theory based programs revolving around free thought, free will, free choice.

2007 -2008
Perhaps marriage and a child?

2008 -2009
Rigorous wellness activities and wilderness survival. Find peyote blessed by a medicine man and get lost in the desert.

2009 -2010
Street lectures

2010 -2011
plan trip to any one of these places containing high energy fulcrums: Tibet/Nepal, Korea, Middle East, Japan, Alaska, etc

2011 -2012
Prepare for potential anything by fasting and producing anything from minimilistic thought, to the thousand things cycle of thought process

Dec 1st 2012
begin meditation for twenty days. No human contact, no physical abuse, emotional abuse, nor mental abuse.

21st 2012, December.........*

this is a minimal agenda, not really thought out except for the final two years. Not to be taken too seriously...unless Im me. agh
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

Nay

Then can I laugh?...don't want to offend. [:P]

I forgot about this thread..come on 1Zenryoku, you started this..tell us of your 2.5 weeks in the woods!!!!! Not very fair to continue to dangle a carrot in front of us..[;)]

Nay.

Aries

Theres nothing wrong with long or short posts. Good luck in moving... I recently had to move also.. man I hate moving [:D]
Yea 1zen tell us about your venture into the woods.. Longest I ever went by my self in the woods was like... half a day [:D]  
-Aries