****Astral IMAGES****

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleNinja

Hey thanks you guys for the compliment.

About the 'creating a new thread' part, i dont think it's a good idea because we will still have to face the same problem on that thread eventually. I mean if this problem is going to occur anyways, why not just leave it be and continue posting on this thread.  We might as well just put all the images together in one place for organization and easy access purposes. Heh. But..... we can still make a new thread.  I have no objection to that.

Ohhh yea, forgot.  Did i mention that your images were awesome veliki grizli? When i first look at it, i was like [:O] WHOA AWESOME!!!!! [:O].  Also, Kazbadan's photos were very good too.

Alrighty, bye for now.

veliki grizli

Thanks Little Ninja![;)][^][:D]

alt0xFF

Not an image but a cartoon
http://www.izvestia.ru/data/inauka/video/skazka.avi
64Mb / crappy quality / made in Soviet Union in 1979.
Best viewed in the dark.

The wolf is apparently some sort of astral being who is able to trascend into the physical (Locale 1), as well as phase out directly into equivalent of Locale 3 (the bull with jumping rope). He appears to employ a visualization technique (the door) for phasing - I should try that.

KittyKatty

•º Share The Love, People! º•

LittleNinja

Wow!!! It's been awhile, eh guys?  Well i'm here to present to you with more pictures that i have found at www.deviantart.com.

Here it is:

Well that's all for now.  

Enjoy.

Ps. alt0xFF, i saw the cartoon.  I think it is very......ODD and ABSTRACT, but it is still cool nontheless.  Thanks for the link.

AngelicSaiyan

Gotta love Bryce!  Bryce makes the best 3D landscapes I have ever seen, then there's mojoworld

LittleNinja

Here are some cool art images that i've found at www.deviantart.com.

This is a real image. It's just that the photographer was playing around with the camera at that time.  Looks awesome though!

Another photograph taken by a photographer.  I kind of imagine that these 'strands of lights' resemble the thread of life. And maybe you can even say that these lights represent the courses or paths that one can take in their life...... Ahhh maybe i'm having an imagination overload.[:)]  But still, this ART piece is very impressive.

Is this image even allowed????!!! MODS, if it's not then please take it down.  Although, I believe that ART is not that bad even if it's semi-nude.[;)] Anyways, this image is very beautiful.  Its meaning is up to your interpretations of what it is.  BE CREATIVE!!!

Okay, that's enough for now.  See you guys later.  And AngelicSaiyan, Bryce is cool.  Bye.

BEEM ME UP!

LittleNinja

Here's a joke for you guys to read:

Joke: Why did the boy threw the butter out of the window?

Answer: Because he wanted to see butter-fly.

Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Okay back to the pictures.  Here are some more that i've found at www.deviantart.com.

A butter-fly..... what a coincidence.  Well, it's not.  I just had to tell that joke.

here's a spacey picture.  Awesome!

Another Image. Take a look!

Okay.

Enjoy.

Person

This guy's entire website is amazing:
http://www.jimwarren.com/
This is the page I originally found him at, complete with storyline:
http://www.thegreatillusion.com/

The colorful staircase to the sky in one of the first pages is his.
The one with the unicorn reflection is my favorite:

Astral above, Physical below.  Enjoy!
-Person

Skudgett

hiya people this is a beautiful image from jeff wilkie [|)]
www.Jeffwilkie.com
tropical saturn eve

Skudgett

another picture from jeff wilkie...

LittleNinja

Hello Skudgett and Person, very cool sites you guys have posted.  I went to the sites and find those images fascinating.  Thanks again for the sites. Bye for now and have a great day.

Skudgett

Hiya little ninja im glad you liked the pics![|)]

veliki grizli

veliki grizli

LittleNinja

veliki grizli, you were expecting a respond to the dragon? hehe.  Sorry i was just too lazy to reply. Well... let's see, purple dragons are not my type but the details and designs on the dragon are very interesting.  It is nice if the artist would make a different background for the dragon and change the color a bit to let's say....green or blue? I don't know, but i guess the image isn't so bad. Nice of you for posting though. hehe.

PeacefulWarrior

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

Kodemaster

By the way, I found the page with the cute astral cartoons:

http://mysite.freeserve.com/LucidCrossroads/astral.htm

For some reason, the one I posted awhile back doesn't show up on that page, even though it brought me there when I clicked on it in Google Image Search.

Take care,
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

purelight

Guys long time for someone to post new pictures!
I got some so enjoy!!!

purelight

purelight

purelight

purelight

purelight