****Astral IMAGES****

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleNinja

Very nice pictures, purelight.  I especially like the one in gray color with the woman flying through the window to her bed.  That was amazing.

purelight

Thanx! It's nice to hear that you like them [:)]

Neo Schiavo

This thread is way too important to be buried in the 7th page.  Therefore, I am resurecting it so you all may continue its legacy...

...okay, maybe I'm taking it too far.  But come on, look at all the pretty pictures![:D]

LittleNinja

So you want to see more, ehhh???  I'll show you more....... of my other saved art pieces. MUhahahahaha.[}:)][:O]

Here:

This one is beautiful.

This is from one of my favorite photographer/graphic artist.  Her alias is Seafairy.

Another from the same artist.

Same artist.

Note:  I've gotten all of these images from www.deviantart.com.  Any graphic artist out there should know this site by now. hehe.

crazy_colombiang

those pictures you posted are awsome especially the one with the moon[8D]

LittleNinja

Hey, thanks crazy_colombiang.

Okay i have some more pictures to show.  These are pictures representing each of the 12 zodiacs.

Aquarius. My sign.[8D]

Aries

Cancer

Capricorn

Gemini

Leo

Libra

Pisces

Sagittarius

Scorpio

Taurus

Virgo

LittleNinja

Okay here are more awesome pictures.  Pretty ones:)

Well... those are some of them.  i'll upload next time.  Have a Great New Year.  HAPPY 2004!!!!!![|)]

mattrox

that last moon is amazing.

LittleNinja

yup, it is amazing.  I just want to clarify things up though, the last image of the moon is an edited picture.  The moon is not at its actual size. The artist might have used Adobe Photoshop or other image editing programs to produce that work you see there.  Still, the image as you have said is amazing. Good day:)[:)]

Kazbadan

The last pictures from little ninja are just great! They can truly inspire anyone!

Love it.

Send more pictures!
I love you!

Neo Schiavo

Then more images it is:

Sorry its only ten pics, I get more later.  I figured, since I visit this forum a lot, its only right to contribute.  I hope you like them.

LittleNinja

Kazbadan: Glad  you liked it. Okay here are some more pictures for you, Kazbadan.[:)]

Neo Schiavo: Those are awesome pictures you've found.  I like them, especially the last image.

Okay here are the other ones that i have:

Okay!!! Those are the images that i have.  Hope you guys like.[:)][|)][:)][:P]

LittleNinja

Hi guys[:)], i'm back with a cool flash video. It takes awhile for the video to load but it's worth the wait. The video is very enchanting; the words, music, and pictures just takes you into this magical world of fantasy and beauty.  Just see it and you'll know why.

Here is the link:
http://duirwaighgallery.com/inspiration_trailer.htm

After seeing the flash video, you should try looking at the site for other art images that wasn't shown in video.  

Here are a few of them:

Those are just some of the many beautiful art works.  

Enjoy.[:)]

Leyla

Oh wow. So I'm not the only one who's been to the place where the hand comes out of the mist.

purelight

Here are some flash videos about astral projection really cool!!!!

What you think?

http://www.whiteoakdesign.com/timekillers/astral/index2.html

Search the site it has another 2 just great!
If anyone know where i can find some others please help!!!

YoungSpirit

This is a picture of me reinacting my first OBE. I love digital imaging and really enjoy looking at all of the pictures posted here.
Let me know what you think as I am still in the early stages of graphic art. I wish my eyes were closed in the physical body but I couldnt figure out how to do it.

One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
"Chinese Proverb"

Théta

www.doorhetraam.nl is a very good resource for Spiritual Art.
It's a dutch site, but i think most people will manage to find the images.

Afbeelding (dutch) = Image (English).

Goog luck.

LittleNinja

Hey YoungSpirit, the image you made is very good, considering that you are at the early stages of graphic arts. If you keep on trying, and go search for tutorials on how to make certain effects, you will improve greatly.  Well, that's what my friend did.  He also goes to this site: http://www.graphic-forums.com.  It's where most graphic artists go to.  And here is one of his work:

As for me, even though i don't do any digital imaging, i have a hobby of looking and observing at the beauty of each pieces of art.  It's great.[:)]  

Here's a quote that i got from the book Seth, Dreams And Projections of Consciousness:

"Each brushstroke of a painting represents concentrated experience and compressed perceptions."
                            ~Seth

Enjoy.

P.S.  Purelight and Théta, thanks for sharing the sites.    

YoungSpirit

Hi LittleNinja,
Thank you so much for your input on my pic, I really appreciate it The link you sent me is awesome! [:)] I so look forward to learning even more. I loved the quote too!

Have a great day:)

Lisa

"The world is but a canvas to the imagination."
Henry David Thoreau
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
"Chinese Proverb"

Lucid Dreamer

WOW!!!
when I got to the end of the last page... I almost cried that it's over!

it's sooo beautifull!!

good job you guys... [8D]

I have a pic that I did not saw over here... I use it as my AVATAR...

LittleNinja

You guys are so funny.[:)]

Okay, here are some of the pictures i took on January 30, 2004.  Me and a couple of people woke up around 5-6 A.M. in the morning to go to the beach.  We were there to see the sunrise.  What a spectacle it was to see the sun.  I want to do it more often but i've been too busy with sleeping.[|)]

Here are the pictures:

This was taken before the sunrise.

This is when the sun was up.

Here's a zoomed in photo of the sunrise.

All was taken at Huntington Beach.

Enjoy.

PeacefulWarrior

Wow, I haven't checked into this monstrosity of a post in quite a while...too bad my little dial-up connection takes FOREVER to load these pages.
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

smooth

-Chris

LapSiLap

Hiii!!
Anyone here who is a subscriber on www.deviantart.com?
The search engine is limited to subscribers only.
It would be nice if someone can help me to find the owner of this image

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/uploaded/LittleNinja/DeepVision_v2.jpg

I want to use this picture on a homepage about astral projection but I can't just steal it without asking [V]

Ciao