News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR!

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank

Well, I hate to pour cold water on someone's fire but I would say, no, it doesn't work. Though being an ex-electronics design engineer the schematics of the various devices did give me a hearty chuckle.

Yours,
Frank

Donna

HI there ausstray85,
I had conversed at length with a man who claimed to have used these types of "machines" to travel through time. He was offering time travel lessons on line about two years ago. He admitted that the use of these machines had left him with a mental imbalance, yet he still proposed using them in his supposed lessons (the lessons never came about).
The Montauk Experiment used similar machines as well, and were not very well controlled.
However I can offer you a safer method to try. As I have learned from "The Tibitan",  Djwhal Khul, there are three  places in the human forehead to send/receive other time/place knowledge (these include the "third eye")  The one which one uses to explore future time is at the right upper portion of the forehead.
The first time I achieved entrance to this portal it was quite painful physically, but well worth it. Simply using meditation and focused  intent I was able to access this.
I have heard Frank mention using different portions of the brain for such functions as well. (Frank, if you read this I would like more detail and results of your own explorations.)
Donna

metaphysics

wierdzly

All your doing is sending electromagnetic waves through your brain, with the coil output. It has been reported to induce out of body sensations in some experiments done.  Who knows what damage you may be doing to your brain though? The time dial is probably just something to give you the suggestion that you are traveling in time (hypnosis).

for a safe way to achieve OBE'S I suggest the $49 (4 cd set) available on this page https://www1103.verio-web.com/machau/out-of-body/sslorder1.html

WEIRDZLY!

tangri

frank, have u used it. if not, then dont be so sure abt the working of HDR, OK.

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by tangri

Nope, I haven't used it but I would bet pounds against pennies that it does not work as described. Plus, my first degree was in electronics so the descriptions that don't "add up" electronic's wise, are immediately apparent to me.

But, hey, if you have money to burn then please don't let my humble opinion stop you. You go ahead and start "travelling through time" and do be sure to let us all know how you get on. Like I say, I'll give this Golden Opportunity a miss. Because with me I reckon the only time I'd end-up wanting to go back to, was the point immediately prior to putting a cheque for $360 in the mail. :)

Yours,
Frank

tangri

hey frank,
i understand that u are thinking technically but i havent seen any message regarding the failure of functioning of HDR. as a matter of fact, atleast 10% of the people browsing thro these web pages can afford to bet $360. so, i think someone must have tried by now and if it was a failure, why wudn that person say against steve openly. but, if it was a success, its quite possible that person doesn want to tell anyone. wat do u say?

jilola

Because that person feel uncorfortable confessing to being had?

I looked at the site and especially the 'schematic'. It says nothing whatsoever about the way the thing is supposed to work.
What's radionics? How exactly will kilowatt range energy create tachyons, and when have they exactly been proven to exist beyond theory?

While the idea of creating a tachyon field sounds credible the fact that the device shold work would certainly mean this guy wouldn't have to ask you for $360. He'd be pulling in the money like there's no tomorrow.

Now, a psychosomatic or palcebo effect caused by this device is plausible and can indeed be behind some success in using it. But imo, household outlets will not create a tachyon field. Without a more specific schematic I''d be wary of touching the thing lest it really induce an OBE. Permanently.

On another line, I just read an article about indicing OBE-like experiences by stimulating certain parts of the brain with a strong magnetic field. I'll try to see if I can dig up the reference.

YMMV, of course and my opinions don't invalidate yours.

(physics btw)

2cents & L&L
jouni

Leviiathan

quote:
Originally posted by asstray85

Has anyone hear of the Hyper dimensional Resonator?.  Supposedly it is supposed to induce instant obe's to certain periods of time.  You set the dial to a date and time, you wear the device for a few minutes, you sit and relax and the next thing you know your observing the time period you set.  If used on the right setting on a natural grid point it is supposed to send you to that time period physically.  People have said it only lasts 6 hours but i am unsure if it replaces your astral body from that time period with your present, or if you actually transport and dissapear.  The whole idea seems far fetched and the machine costs $360 dollars, either way even if it doesnt send you through time which it is speicifically designed for from the design of it it should still aid in spiritual development.  Does anyone know about this or have any experience with it?, it seems really interesting.
This is the homepage for the device where you can read about it and purchase it... http://www.home.inreach.com/dov/tthdr.htm
heres another site with some more time travel links
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8400/
i am just getting into this time travel stuff and it really interests me.  Is it really possible?, is this product legit?, Physical time travel seems the most appealing to me but either way if a device can induce such a phenomenon im buyin it next week :-).  Any suggestions or experiences with this thing?his thing?

-Steve

If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

The sites are designed by someone who has no knowledge of e-commerce, html (or web-programming languages), or even a grasp of what true professionalism is.

Something that looks like it was designed by a 5-year old with a paintroller can't be expected to be taken seriously.

Most of the devices on there tell us that all the aspirations of science-fiction have already been met. The declaration is that we have already become masters of the universe, thus defeating the hundreds of millions of dollars put into scientic research funds by governments each year.

The creators of these devices are aiming a product at one specific audience: the open-minded naivete who isn't afraid to buy into his (or her) curiosity.

There is also the old saying, that hard work and patience yield results over a cheap shortcut.

ame

Frank

quote:

hey frank,
i understand that u are thinking technically but i havent seen any message regarding the failure of functioning of HDR. as a matter of fact, atleast 10% of the people browsing thro these web pages can afford to bet $360. so, i think someone must have tried by now and if it was a failure, why wudn that person say against steve openly. but, if it was a success, its quite possible that person doesn want to tell anyone. wat do u say?

Tangri: I understand where you are coming from, and you pose an interesting question. However, for my part, it is impossible for me to make any assessment of a person's motivations and/or experiences with a product I have never used, and a person I have never known.

Surely it must beg the question that if a person truly has invented a device which can transport them through time, then why does he have to sell it for however-many USD?

And other questions spring to mind too. Like, we all know Physical devices have a finite lifespan. What would happen, therefore, if you transported to a time long-after your machine broke down? Or a time before your machine was invented? Also, what is there to stop a person buying the machine, then travelling back to cancel the cheque?

Note: I am not knocking the idea, merely the products and the descriptions applied to them.

It is perfectly possible to "travel" between what are commonly called: parallel universes. A seasoned projector can do this (though not in the Physical sense) by travelling along the myriad of tubular structures that link all the various different realms of Physical-reality universes. I posted on this very topic on another forum just recently.

As regards the technology, aspect, I am reliably informed the type of craft and propulsion-system necessary in order to travel between universes, in a more Physical sense, is of a biological origin. The highly-advanced nature of which, in no way can be compared to the paltry devices listed on the website in question.

But again, there's nothing stopping either you or anyone giving it a go. Naturally, I'm sure there will be a number of people mighty interested in knowing how you get on (myself included).

Yours,
Frank

jilola

Ame: Interesting link but not the one I referred to. Still working on finding the reference, it was a while back.

2cents & L&L
jouni

veliki grizli

I heard something about that(this magnet resinantor device) before about 10 years ago but I dont remember,than I was too young to understand, I was just 9 years old.

I look the scheme, It is not accurate sheme it is only very simple scheme that can mislead unlearned people.

For ame about magnetic experiment. There nothing stands about that whether the projector had astral or etheric projection.
I think thar these magnetic influence is more connected to etheric projection

tangri

hi everyone,
i have talked to steven gibbs personally twice. yesterday and a couple of days back. i talked him at length and asked him a couple of questions. he very strongly claims about the successful working of his device and also relates his device with The Lord and paranormal forces. if anyone of u wants to talk to him, u can find his numbers on the new website he gave me: www.hdrenterprises.net . i am software consultant here in MI, USA and as a matter of fact i dont have in depth knowledge of physics coz never studied after grade 12. and i think i dont really have a need to travel through time but just out of curosity i m going to buy HDR. and believe me, i will definitely tell u my experiences in either case. i wont feel bad for losing the money or i wont feel ashamed. i m just paying for my curosity, for an experiment. i still ask u guys to talk to him as i did and try to get something out of him if u could. please come out with any suggestions u have regarding the usage of device

Frank

quote:

please come out with any suggestions u have regarding the usage of device

On one of your trips to the future, if you could spare the time to let me know some winning numbers for the UK Lottery I'd be obliged.

Yours,
Frank

tangri

sorry frank, if i cud, i will travel to past.

cheers,
Tangri

bomohwkl

It is good to have doubt with this machine. But I am very very sure that
"AS FAR AS THE PHYSICAL ASPECTS ARE CONCERNED, YES YOU CAN USE THE HYPER-DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR FOR PHYSICAL TIME TRAVEL, BUT ONLY WHEN ACTIVATED OVER A NATURAL GRID POINT, OR IN A PLACE WHERE UFO'S ARE SIGHTED"
is untrue. This is against the Universal Law. The CREATOR designed this universe for an important purpose. To experience spirituality through physical world. Time travel physically into the past or future will cause unseen disturbance into other people life physically.The universe will be a big mess.
However, people can time travel into the past astrally. They are just acessing the Ak???(I cant remember the name) record of the earth. The virtual reality archive record of the earth history. Human astral body being the integral part of the universe can access this information by training.

stephen~

quote:

I can't believe people can be so gullable. Why would a guy who could make an electrical device that can take him to the exact point in time he wishes (and then amass himself a fortune via the lottery etc) need to set up a cheapo looking website to sell machines and cassettes?

Frank

Stephen: Yep, I couldn't agree more. But it's a funny old world. I think perhaps a lot of the time with these kinds of schemes it boils down to sheer curiosity. The promotor I reckon probably has a screw loose somewhere. Though I say that with respect because it takes all kinds to make a world.

Did you read the bit about him having two websites on unconnected servers? Reason being, the "aliens" are trying to shut him down. So if they manage to shut-down one website he can use the other. I mean, if these so-called aliens could shut-down one website then they must surely be able to do it a second time.

Oh well, like I say, it takes all kinds.

Yours,
Frank

stephen~

It's all relative I guess, there are many people who would think we are crazy for claiming we leave our bodies even though most of us are pretty down to earth about it (from what I've seen).

There seem to be quite a few of these sites on the web, I saw one recently where the product was a hoverboard like Marty Mcfly uses in Back To The Future, except it was powered by a lawnmower engine and was atually a hovercraft, not quite as exciting as Micheal J Fox's thing lol, but on the site was also pretty dubious stuff like how to defy gravity for just $15 or something and strange devices that looked like they'd been constructed from components from the Maplin's catalogue, cheap toggle switches and those plastic boxes they sell.

Frank

LOL: Maplin cat. that does take me back. I built a "Heathkit" radio once that I bought mail-order from Maplin in the mid 70's. Electronics always held a particular fascination with me. You know, the schematics on that website look like the kind of stuff you see in the very early Practical Wireless magazines. :)

Yours,
Frank

Adrian

Greetings Frank!

quote:
Originally posted by Frank

LOL: Maplin cat. that does take me back. I built a "Heathkit" radio once that I bought mail-order from Maplin in the mid 70's. Electronics always held a particular fascination with me. You know, the schematics on that website look like the kind of stuff you see in the very early Practical Wireless magazines. :)

Yes indeed! Are you interested in wireless?

I did my Class A radio license about 27 years ago - I still remember the morse code test - it was more nerve wracking than a driving test I reckon! Having learned morse on a modern morse key, the examiner, who was an imposing maritime type character located at an East coast of England shipping station, produced this huge clunky morse key that looked as if it had been borrowed from the maritime museum! Fortunately I was able to adapt quite quickly and pass [:)]

With best regards,

Adrian (GD4PNY)
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Frank

Adrian: Yes, I originally took my MPT radio officer's certificate at Fleetwood Nautical College. Morse-code I *still* remember (mostly). Okay, I cannot now TX/RX at 20 wpm but given a week or two I reckon I might. :)

My intention, originally, was to become a radio officer in the merchant navy. But upon finishing college I had the chance to spend a further year at Lancaster University to gain a full degree in Electronics. So after some deliberation I chose the latter.

Yours,
Frank

GamerGirl1966

I believe in the Fifth Dimension theory where there is no Paradoxes
so if you were to go back in time and intervened e.g. stopped Princess Diana from getting into that car on that fateful August night in Paris than Diana would be alive on Sep 1, 1997 instead of being a corpse. She would be alive butin an alternate new universe different than the one you came from! So in universe #1 the universe you time traveled from, Princess Diana is still known as the late Princess of Wales but in the newly created Parallel Universe #2 Diana is still very much alive and completely unaware that in another universe she has "died". So is it possible for you the time traveler to go back to the precise point where you left off in universe #1? Probably not but if the alternate universe you time travel forward to is almost exactly like your original
universe(Universe #1)than you wouldn't have much of a problem adjusting and no one would ever notice what had happened. The question would be is if Princess Diana is dead or alive in the new universe you time travel forward to? What would be the point of time traveling to prevent her death if you couldn't actually see the result or should I say the complete unawareness of her death in the first place? Could someone time travel and guarantee their getting back to the "right" universe? So Frank, tangri might be able to time travel in the future but that doesn't necessarily mean he would come back to thisuniverse as you know it! Just my two cents [:D]

Candy

quote:
Originally posted by Frank

quote:

please come out with any suggestions u have regarding the usage of device

On one of your trips to the future, if you could spare the time to let me know some winning numbers for the UK Lottery I'd be obliged.

Yours,
Frank

bomohwkl

Define Fifth Dimenson please.
To:GamerGirl1966
Your 'hypothesis' seems suggested that there is someone who is EXACTLY like you and EXACTLY conscious and doing the EXACTLY the same things. Some sort of duplication of th VERY SELF in a parallel Universe.What is the SPIRITUAL Purpose of that?! Remember to ask yourself the spiritual purpose the creator designed of this if you think it exists. For me, I see it a direct violation to our very own nature of existence and the purpose of the universes. However, there are parallel universes but not the kind you described!