Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! **

Previous topic - Next topic

tides2dust

GrumpyRabbit

26 June 2021

Out of body experience - astral projection

This morning, felt myself in what seemed like The State, stretched/reached starting with my hands, up and out. Turned left, went out through the wall/window. Asked to be taken to my spirit guides; I added lots of things like please, I ask this with humility, etc. I felt myself moving slightly downward, and then two female helpers showed up, one on either side, each took one of my hands. I think as they approached I heard something like "Take our hands" or whatever. They guided me back to the ground. They sounded British, and I could see they were communicating telepathically (I could hear them talking also to each other but their mouths didn't move). I was taken to what looked like a racetrack for car racing, although the ground was dirt. It seemed like I'd have to compete in this for some reason. I was kinda thinking like...WTF, I can't race a car! I don't know how to do that! I stood in line to participate. The only other people were men, they were all taller than me, kinda buff, and they were only wearing what seemed like underwear. I didn't understand how all this was supposed to work so I asked the ones in front and behind me in line - I couldn't understand what they were saying in response.

As it turns out, this wasn't car racing and we weren't the ones "in the race". There were others who were racing horses, and we (the ones who were in line) had to advance as much as possible hiding somewhat under the dirt, hoping to not get trampled by the horses whenever they came around. Like, you could choose to hide under the dirt anywhere along the track when the time came, but it was sorta russian roulette if you'd be in any of the horses' paths. After one round, I came up from under the dirt to see I seemed to be in second place.

I can't remember what happened next, but the next thing I know I'm with one of the two helpers who brought me here. I was kinda like, what was all that about? She responded that I was being taken to see Master So, and that he wanted me to see that I have the ability to best people even when I don't think I've got it in me (or something like that).

I responded with glee that I'd never been told I was going to be taken to a specific guide/master by name before! As a side note, it sure sounded like "Master So" and that's what I conceived it to be at the time in terms of spelling. The helper added, at some point, some information to the effect that Master So was very busy and important or whatever.

We were in a hallway going down some stairs. It wasn't particularly nice, seemed like an old building, not fancy. I saw an elder man, dressed in robes with longer hair and beard - kinda like a Confucius type character. That's how he looked. Except - he was wearing reddish/mauve colored heels! Not sure what that was supposed to signify. He said some things to me which of course I can't remember. Then, he handed me my own pair of shoes, just like his. I accepted them from him with two hands, very solemn and humble, and bowed a little to show my appreciation. He said, "I'll be seeing you," and walked off.

Right after he did, the helper took me into a room that was right there in the hallway where I met Master So. There wasn't a door, you had to part some fabric/curtain like material to enter the room, as if going into a tent. There was another curtain/fabric partition at the back of the room, and that's where we were headed. It looked like some kinda religious type meditation area or whatever. The helper sat at one end and I was supposed to sit at the other. I got the sense that she was giving me some practice on how I was to interact with Master So, or how it would go when I meet him more - like a rehearsal, to help me practice. She sat at one end and I sat opposite her, and then I woke up.

Why do I always gotta wake up right before the good stuff actually happens! LOL I'm like feeling all excited because I thought I was actually gonna get to ask a real "master" type guide all my questions and the movie cut off shortly before any of that happened.

T-Man

Hey GrumpyRabbit,

You always seem to have some interesting AP's!

My impression I got from reading your post was that you were given all the information you need to talk to the 'Master'.  The shoes were maybe your meditation shoes.  Need them for travelling like shifting your consciousness.  Your guide was showing you how to interact with the 'Master' through meditation.  Just ask your questions during meditation and let the answers come to you and accept them in whatever form.  They could come immediately or later in dreams, thoughts or physical reality. 

Cheers,
T
The Adventure Continues...

GrumpyRabbit

25 July 2021

Lucid dream - astral projection

I seemed to have some degree of dream or 2-D imagery. I thought to myself if only I could make it 3-dimensional, so I could step into it and go somewhere. I reached out my left arm straight ahead of me and "pushed" it into the two dimensional "movie screen" of the image in front of me (tho, filling my vision), and it seemed to go "into" the two dimensional scene so that that part of me *became* three dimensional, and I kept pushing and stretching the rest of my body into the scene as well, until all of me was in, and I felt like I "peeled" out of myself.  I asked to see my spirit guides. Expressed gratitude. My helper was a blonde woman, and I had the feeling she'd been my helper numerous times before. There seemed to be some kind of tissue or something that I was carrying, and I put it into some kind of slot. My helper rubbed some kind of lotion or ointment on the underside of my right elbow (in the crook of my elbow), and I asked what it was for. She said something to the effect of it was to see if there's any {something something} there, or to see if there's any {something something} left flowing - or something like that. It stung a bit after a few seconds.

I asked pointedly why she and no one else would tell me why I'm here, answering my requests for help knowing my mission and purpose. I really went off on them. There seemed to be other helper type people around. I started talking to all of them, like, I have asked all of you for help, and all of you I've worked with, and none of you have helped me, every time in my life I thought I knew what my purpose was, I was wrong! Intuition can be wrong! So don't act like I don't need this help, I'm asking for this help because I need it! I ask you for help and guidance and you don't give it to me.

I felt like they were listening and looked chagrined, and I don't quite remember what happened next, but the scene started to fade and lose it's 3-dimensionality, and then I was back.

Man, I've been in such a dry spell the past few months  :| I hope things start clicking a bit more soon.

shineling

It's interesting you should mention elbows... that's one of the two spots I know where 'galaxies' develop. The other place are the soles of the feet. 'Galaxies' are like little stars where Light collects. Almost like a camel has a hump for extra water... 'galaxies' are like a small active reservoir of Light you can tap into.

I am reminded of the the poem by Dylan Thomas:

They shall have stars at elbow and foot;
Though they go mad they shall be sane,
...and death shall have no dominion.

As for your spirit guides I can only say that mine don't speak to me either. It might some kind of rule. I think they are only there for emergencies. Maybe some kind of prime directive? Not sure... but I have had an emergency or two in my day... and I was SO greatful they where there to help me. I love them dearly whoever they are.

Nice post!  :-)

...and death shall have no dominion.  :-)
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

GrumpyRabbit

Thanks Shineling, that's interesting. Where/who/what tradition says that galaxies develop in the elbows?

GrumpyRabbit

20 Sept 2021

Still in a dry spell!

Brief experience this morning. Possible projection from sleep. I realized I could "go", and was hemming and hawing about where to ask to be taken. I was thinking over trying to decide what to pick this time, taking an uncharacteristically long time to deliberate with myself, when suddenly I felt a helper's arms around me from behind. I was told (to the best of my recollection), more or less, "We're taking you to the throne room to improve your communication with us. You've been there before. The process will take about 30 minutes."

I mean, I was real excited to hear this! I was very grateful, etc, and there was a lot of traveling, traveling....still traveling (wow this place must be FAR). Then suddenly, before we got to anyplace that seemed like "the place" and then suddenly...I was out in that other 3D "otherwhere" and my awareness was back to me lying in bed and I was like, damn, again something cool is about to happen and I click out before we get to the good part!!!

Lumaza

Quote from: GrumpyRabbit on September 20, 2021, 16:33:01
20 Sept 2021

Still in a dry spell!

Brief experience this morning. Possible projection from sleep. I realized I could "go", and was hemming and hawing about where to ask to be taken. I was thinking over trying to decide what to pick this time, taking an uncharacteristically long time to deliberate with myself, when suddenly I felt a helper's arms around me from behind. I was told (to the best of my recollection), more or less, "We're taking you to the throne room to improve your communication with us. You've been there before. The process will take about 30 minutes."

I mean, I was real excited to hear this! I was very grateful, etc, and there was a lot of traveling, traveling....still traveling (wow this place must be FAR). Then suddenly, before we got to anyplace that seemed like "the place" and then suddenly...I was out in that other 3D "otherwhere" and my awareness was back to me lying in bed and I was like, damn, again something cool is about to happen and I click out before we get to the good part!!!
Grumpy, something tells me you are not done with this place yet. Be patient. Things like this seem to come in phases! Not phases as in Astral Projection. I mean "phases" as in time lapse groupings. Some lessons and teachings take months, if not years to fully comprehend. But we aren't in a race!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla