News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyo Kusanagi

Many thanks to Covelo for all your effort in all of this. You might like to consider setting up a website for this, the benefits would be able to reach a far wider audience, having a website vs a single forum thread.

The Elohim, being the creators of Humanity and this quadrant of the physical universe, are certainly more than qualilfied to advise on non-personal questions of any nature (though for scientific questions, the person channeling might need to have scientific background for the Elohim's communications to be expressed effectively).

However, for those of you who are hoping to ask questions of a personal nature (eg. "What is the significance of the strange dream I had on 14 Nov 2004?", or for advice regarding your personal relationship with a loved one, including underlying karma across lifetimes, etc), it may not be so appropriate to be asking this particular channel at this time, because these are public channelings intended to reach out to everyone, not personal or private channelings.

For those who have recognized the potential helpfulness of channeling, when used appropriately, from Covelo and his friend's channeling of the Elohim, and would further like to ask questions of a personal nature, there is, from personal experience, a completely reliable channel for this : The Hilarion Channeling.

Sunn

I found that very interesting... althought you could try and speak closer to the mic in future lol.. well done m8

Vivek

hey...here i am again....this time i want to know about pranayama ,tai chi(i think),yoga and stuff!
i hear they are good for the body and mind, my doubt is ...are these exersices itself the cause of its wonderful effects or the thought u put into when u perform these activities!!
p.s... hey btw just inform us here when u upload ur nxt conversation with the elohim!! thnx dude!!!

Covelo

Quote from: Vivekhey...here i am again....this time i want to know about pranayama ,tai chi(i think),yoga and stuff!
i hear they are good for the body and mind, my doubt is ...are these exersices itself the cause of its wonderful effects or the thought u put into when u perform these activities!!
p.s... hey btw just inform us here when u upload ur nxt conversation with the elohim!! thnx dude!!!

I've got a little bit left of the audio editing to do for the other file with your questions from the first round... which I should have finished and up for you guys within 12 hours.  (I have been having some recent family disturbances, which have sidetracked me from doing this sooner for you guys.)

Veronica is pretty much back to normal now and she's doing a channeling Tuesday and Wednesday for other folks locally... so she says that sometime later this week we'll get to the next channeling with your latest batch of questions.

Positive Energy...
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Hello Folks,

I finally got the first round of audio ready and uploaded to the net for you!  Here's the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/12224456/EditedAstralPulse1.mp3.html

There is a little bit of background noise in some parts where a cat is trying to get into a cupboard and get to it's food that it knows is in there somewhere!... Oh well... :dont-know:  I hope you enjoy it all anyways. :grin:

Good Energy...

Covelo

PS-Let me know if it's working for you and if you have any other comments or suggestions... if you like.
--Positive Energy--

Vivek

hmmmm..... the place is getting desolete.....

Covelo

Yes, sorry for the delays here, but we have been quite busy this past week+ getting ready to put on a major festival in our local area... not to mention Veronica being under the weather there for a spell.  The festival we're doing happens tomorrow and the next day... so after the weekend we will pick right up where we left off.  Hopefully we can do the channeling for you guys on Monday.

:idea2: In the meantime, how about if I find some good materials from the archives of channelings and post up another audio file or two for you guys to ponder? :smile:  I'll get this up later today.

Any other questions are welcome and we'll add them to the list for this round.

Good Energy...

Covelo

PS--I just want to thank everyone for the support and interest you've shared so far and I look forward to sharing much more together. :grouphug:

PSS--I think it's time to put my suit back on. :superman:  Oh yeah... if you go here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21874&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=10  ...and scroll down the page you can see a picture of me and Veronica dressed up in costumes made by a friend of ours.
--Positive Energy--

Mindless

I've been watching this topic for a while. I guess I have a question...
Are there experiences in this life that could be detrimental to growth?
licet indo fragmen incolumis per verum.
(A just cause cannot be harmed by the truth)

Covelo

Hello Everyone,

I don't know if I've yet mentioned to you all that Veronica also channels Mother Mary, (yes, that Mother Mary, as in the Mother of Jesus).  During our regular Wednesday night channeling meetings here in town Veronica many times will "switch" from channeling Eloheim to Mother Mary... at the end of the evening.  Then Mother Mary usually comes through to guide us all in a short meditation.

I have uploaded another audio file on the web from one of these guided meditations that is ready for your listening now!  This particular guided audio meditation with Mother Mary is specifically about retrieving our atomatine particles, or the smallest portions of our own energies.  The Eloheim have spoken before on how these smallest portions of our energies can many times get left behind or scattered when we encounter stressful or highly emotional situations, among other things... possibly even during astral projecting, I would suspect.  The file is only about 5 minutes long and I plan on posting up more of these guided meditations, if enough of you are interested.  There are plenty of these files I could make available.

Here's the link for this one:   http://www10.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=15072

Enjoy!...

Covelo

PS-I am now using a different downloading site that is much easier to download these files.  All you do is click the above link... then click the download button.  Let me know what you guys think, ok?
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Hello Again,

The Festival here was a success and now we have more time available for other projects.  We have officially decided to do the channeling for you guys tomorrow, Tuesday, or less than 24 hours from now.  

Has anyone checked out the audio meditation from my previous post yet?  Would you like to get more of these guided meditations with Mother Mary?

Good Day...

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

Astral Projection

Hm.. I have 56k connection so it will take long to download that audio :|
If u have txt version, could u post it, because of users like me? :)
mind altering psychedelic trip

AstralBorn

Astral Projection, I have 56k and it didnt take me that long...

Covelo... Any chance getting that as an MP3?
They say that Ignorance is bliss, But hey I wouldnt know...
How is it for you?

Froglet

I have another question Covelo if you don't mind.  it's something I just remembered.  

I've heard alot about how people feel that fasting is a way to highten spirituality.  the question I have to ask is.  is a human body designed to be able to be self sustaining.  Such that one could live with out eating?  I've read and heard of people who call themselves breatharians. meaning they don't eat.  I've seen articles about people also who claim and fail and those who actually have succeeded with this.

Froglet

Covelo

Quote from: Astral ProjectionHm.. I have 56k connection so it will take long to download that audio :|
If u have txt version, could u post it, because of users like me? :)

Yes, I can still do the typed out versions of the answers if it's still wanted by you guys... but I may condense or summarize the answers somewhat to save time for me.

AstralBorne--

Thanks for the reminder... I forgot to convert that file to mp3 format.  I'll get to that later today and post it up.

PS--We're getting set to do the channeling for you guys right now... so we're on schedule this time. :thumbsup:
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

OK, we did a channeling today that covered about 1/2 of your posted questions since the last round, (we'll do the second half within the next few days.)  I'll be working on getting the audio edited and posted up for you, and typing out the answers as well.  I should have the audio file up within the next day and the typed out version within a couple days.  (FYI--The channeling we did today lasted about 45 minutes.)

In the meantime here's the last Mother Mary guided meditation in mp3 format, as suggested: http://www11.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=6072   (This is the same meditation on recalling back to you any lost or fragmented portions of energy which you may have floating around somewhere in the vastness of the universe.)   It's a lot smaller than the same wav file I put up a few days ago... it's just over 1 MEG.  Also, I could type out a version of this for you all if I get more than 1 person interested.  And if there's more interest in guided meditations with Mother Mary... let me know here or privately and I'll post up some more.

All Be Well...

Covelo

PS--Keep asking questions if you have any and we'll continue to keep doing this with you guys.
:wink:    
Any suggestions you might have are also welcome.

PPSS--The above file is now easier to download... just click the link above and confirm.
--Positive Energy--

CFTraveler

Since you started doing the audio thing: Does that mean there will be no more typed answers?

Covelo

Quote from: CFTravelerSince you started doing the audio thing: Does that mean there will be no more typed answers?

I have posted that anyone who wishes to continue getting the typed out versions of the channelings to let me know here on the thread, or privately... then I'll decide what to do in this matter.  Otherwise I don't know if everyone is satisfied with just having the audio.  So far only one person has said they want the typed out versions to continue.  Please let me know soon and I'll get moving on it... but I don't want to take all the time on it unless I see there is more interest.  

If you're not a member or want to send me an email, my email is:  covelojoe@yahoo.com
:color:

In the meantime... I should have the next audio file up and ready within 12 hours.
--Positive Energy--

Sorlac

I would personally prefer the typed version.
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

misterethoughts

Definitely both.. hehe, thank you...

Arn de Gothia

Audio only is fine and...so be it

CFTraveler

Quote from: SorlacI would personally prefer the typed version.
:Iagree:

Astral Projection

mind altering psychedelic trip

Covelo

I've been trying to work on the audio to put it up here, but I'm having a problem with transferring the file from the recording device to my computer. :doh:   This never happened before, and I should figure this out today and get it up for you.  I have an idea to use a friend's computer and do it that way.  

My computer has been having issues lately.  Yesterday it wouldn't even start up... it would just show a blank black screen with a flashing cursor on it.  :eek:  Anyone out there know of some good free anti-virus programs?

Also I've decided to continue with the typed out answers for you all.  I may condense or summarize long answers to save time.

Good Energy...

Joseph
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Alright!  I have the first audio file from this round of questions edited and ready! :smile:  Here it is: http://www10.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=18993

The mp3 file is almost 10 MEGS and about 37 minutes in length... Enjoy!  I must say that this might be one of the best yet. :applause:

I will also continue typing out the answers for you all as well when I make time in the next few days. :thumbsup:

PS--You're all welcome to keep asking more questions for the next round and we'll see what we can do. :wink:
--Positive Energy--

misterethoughts

do we reunite with our loved ones? (parents,wifes, grandparents)