News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Channeling... An amazing tool

Previous topic - Next topic

Hans Solo

Covelo-

I got in on this discussion late, but I have to say you have done everyone here a great service.  A more pragmatic question I would like answered is this:

"An entity calling himself "Seth" was channeled by the women Jane Roberts.  In a channeled session Seth relayed information that there was a specific plant somewhat related to Cotton (or cotton-like) that had white,or whitish yellowish, seeds and made it possible for humans to easily project their consciousness into the inner worlds (basically astrally project).  Where may one find this plant and if the plant has already been classified what is its name"

I would like to know this information so that this plant may be found and used to help people more easily discover their inner realities and to be used in therapy.  Thereby, providing a spark for myself and others to grow spiritually and to better learn the nature of reality.

Thanks,
Han
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

Arn de Gothia

When God created us souls, did he gave us individual names?, Angels are supposed to have individual names so why not human souls.

Donal

HI Covelo, 1st off, thanks for asking my question :)

I downloaded some mp3's which where editedastral1 and editedastral3, do you have editedastral2? (BTW, there's an odd noise on editedastral3 from 3:10 to 3:13)
Now everybody wanna go to heaven but nobody want to die- Krayzie Bone

Covelo

Quote from: DonalHI Covelo, 1st off, thanks for asking my question :)

I downloaded some mp3's which where editedastral1 and editedastral3, do you have editedastral2? (BTW, there's an odd noise on editedastral3 from 3:10 to 3:13)

Hi Donal,

Your welcome... and thanks for the input. :smile:

Here are the links to all three channeled audio files we have done for you all here so far... they are in sequence from 1st to last:

EditedAstralPulse1.mp3:  http://www11.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=7798
EditedAstralPulse2.mp3:  http://www11.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=7779
EditedAstral3.mp3:  http://www10.rapidupload.com/file.php?filepath=18993

As for your comment on the "odd" noise...  I went back to listen and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.  Please explain what this sounded like to you and maybe try listening again to see if it was just your computer doing something funny.  Also it may have "glitched" while downloading.  Does anyone else out there notice anything like this on their file?

PS--Also I'm wondering if anyone noticed any difference in the audio quality in the third recording.  We started using a new mic after the first two recordings and I think it does a better job.  I also amplified my own voice more in the last file... so there is more background noise when I'm speaking.  I think I didn't come through so good because I was reading your questions with a paper in front of my face. :roll:
--Positive Energy--

Donal

the noise sounded like a "pop" or something. It was nothing to do with spirits though, I heard it when "if you change your mind and don't want to study" was being said, though oddly enough the sound happened one time a couple of seconds later, and when I play that same time it wasn't there, so it is almost certainly something to do with my mp3 player or something.

The audio in the 3rd mp3 was better alright. Keep up the good work :)
Now everybody wanna go to heaven but nobody want to die- Krayzie Bone

AstralBorn

Donal, Safe to say it's not your mp3 player...
They say that Ignorance is bliss, But hey I wouldnt know...
How is it for you?

Novice

Covelo-
Thanks for asking my question regarding the software download/human body analogy I had in the astral. At the end of that astral experience, the other members of this group tried to explain one other thing to me, but I lost awareness and woke up before they could finish.

While I understand that this group wasn't the Eloheim, the response Eloheim gave to my question mentioned in the last session was that truth is universal. So perhaps they may be able to explain what this group was trying to say.

All they asked me was if I knew who Abraham Lincoln was. I told them yes. But then I woke up back in the physical before they could elaborate or explain the connection to me. Do the Eloheim know of any connection between the concept of Abraham Lincoln as he/it relates to some spirit/soul growth or expansion?

(hopefully I asked this 'correctly')  :wink:

Thanks!
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

malganis

"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Hans Solo

I dont know how to fully delete my message

Covelo

Right on Hans and Malganis,

Another option is to think of another question and post it there. :wink:

Thank you, my friends...

Covelo

PS--  :soapbox:  I would like to take this opportunity to bow to you all and show that I respect all who look and post here... and to acknowledge my appreciation for all who have made this possible by their participation.  :wave:

Now I will get back to your
--Positive Energy--

sloof

ask him

what is the one thing that failed without the permission?

misterethoughts

when this questions be answered next?

Covelo

Quote from: sloofask him

what is the one thing that failed without the permission?

Hi Sloof,

Ask the Eloheim, you mean? They are actually a "they"... a group entity that is expressed as one when they join together. They have recently said that they are eight that come through as one when they are channeled by Veronica these days.

Maybe you can clarify your question or elaborate a little more on what you are referring to, and what "permission" you speak of.

And maybe you could be a little more gentle in how you just tell me to "ask him"... as if I am obligated to do what you say. What I am doing here is offering a service to you all out of my own time and efforts, without asking for any compensation of any kind... although if anyone would like to make any donations for our efforts here, they would be graciously accepted, and would help so that I could spend more time on this project. So I'd appreciate it if you would reword your post, if you don't mind, and I will proceed with your question.

Good day... :sunny:

Covelo
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Quote from: misterethoughtswhen this questions be answered next?

We will probably do another channeling for you guys in a few days.  There's still a backlog of your questions that we havn't yet asked or answered, the newest questions will be added to the end of the list and we'll get to them in sequence.
--Positive Energy--

Covelo

Alright!  :typing:  I have some of the answers typed out in full detail for you... Here they are (The blue type are your guys' questions and the red type are my questions that came to me while listening to the Eloheim answer your questions):

Is it possible to switch your awareness to another universe and see what it's like to live there?

Everything is possible.  Any time there's a question starts out with, "Is it possible?"... the answer is going to almost always be "yes".  We don't say always because the possibility exists that it wouldn't be possible, that it would always be "yes".  But the bottom line is... whenever you're starting off a question with, "Is it possible", or "Can I"... you need to reevaluate what you are actually asking.  

Now, we sense that this person asking this question is just curious about how things are in other parts of the world or galaxy or universe perhaps, and is just seeking permission to explore that.  And we would say of course you have permission to explore that... however we would caution you that right now you have been given the unique opportunity to exist in the human body and it's a bit like watching too much TV, exploring these other universes.  You have plenty of time to explore other universes when you are between lifetimes... in fact that's mostly what you do.  So we suggest that right now your time is best spent focusing on what it's like to be in a body and having the best and strongest growth possible while in that form.  We always say that, right?  The reason is because this is the time to have the experience you're having... which is being in the moment.  You understand?

So this is a rare opportunity?

Exactly.  So let's say you live eighty of your Earth years. Okay... you are an infinite being!  What if you never get back 'round to Earth again?  You want to have the experience that this opportunity gives you.  And this is one of the things we bring up consistently because we want everyone to be sure... be assured that they're here for a reason, they're here on purpose... and they need to stay on task for the desires of their soul to be most accurately met.  

You know if you need to get your algebra class passed... you need to study your algebra.  You don't pass your algebra class by watching foreign movies to learn French.  So, if you don't really care about passing algebra class... fine...spend your time learning about foreign movies in French... right?... Because it's free will, and that's a perfect example of free will.  If you change your mind and you don't want to study algebra any more... go study French.  But don't, in the experience of learning algebra, only spend time studying French... because your algebra won't get learned.

Now, some people are prodigies and things like that, so don't take our example so literally.  You know what we're trying to communicate.  And here you are in the body trying to "study algebra"... and many beings are so uncomfortable being in the physical body that they divert themselves from it and start studying French.  Our role is to remind you that you're here to learn algebra.  So if you've changed you're mind... great... but if not, get busy focusing on your studies.

What is your (Eloheim's) definition of an animal?  Is there a difference between a human and an animal in the way they learn their "lessons" and their purpose here on Earth?

On Earth... you have human beings, homo-sapiens... and then you have all sorts of others that you've classified and made as species, etc, etc, etc... and those are the animals, and the plants, and the rocks, and the waters.  Now we're going to speak in general terms here for a moment...  For the most part those beings that are here which are not homo sapiens are here to support the journey of those that are.  So they act as guides... they act as assistants... they act as lesson enunciators... they give you opportunities to experience lessons... for the most part.  

They also have their own journeys... and this is a way that souls can interact with other souls.  It does not take your entire souls energy to run a human body.  So there is room in your soul to be a tree.  There is room in your soul to be a boulder... there is room in your soul to work as a spirit in the forest... in addition to being human... in addition to doing lots of other things.

Your soul is incredibly powerful... much "bigger" than you know.  So, that's why we said most of the time they're acting in support... sometimes they're just having the experience.  Perhaps your soul wants to experience patience and timelessness.  It might make sense for a small percentage of your soul to embody a redwood tree that grows for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of years... or to be a stone that doesn't change for centuries, and to experience what that's like.  But it takes the smallest fraction of your soul to do those things.

So we wouldn't say that those things don't have a soul... because they do.  We're saying that they don't have just a soul for them... because they really are enlivened by portions of other souls... just like your physical form is enlivened by your soul.

That made me think of something...  You say how it only requires a certain portion of our souls to do certain things, and a human body requires more of our souls energy than a plant or an animal.  Are there other things that require more of our souls energy than incarnating as a human body?

What we would say to that is... almost always questions of that nature are almost always answered with "yes"... because it is a very big place, this universe you live in.  What those things are... would distract us at this time to get into that... same kind of a question as the first one.

Are there things that take more of our souls energy than running a human body? Yes... one of them is running the soul.  A portion of your soul stays there to run the show.  So let's call it the anchor...  the portion of you that is the anchor of your soul, that then sends things out to be delt with... and keeps track of where everybody is... in a sense.  We're speaking very, very loosy-goosy on this subject because details would not really be worth going into... and it's so different for every single person.  I mean you can see the different expressions each human being manages.  Can you imagine a soul running several different incarnations, and three trees and a stone and a river...  and that's just on Earth.  Can you imagine the absolute infinite nature of how many things that are going on could be?  This is why we tell you to pull more of your souls energy into the incarnation.

Would that then take away from your soul's ability to oversee the bigger scheme of what the soul is up to?

No.  What it does is create more of a bridge... so that instead of it being sort of a one way kind of a thing where your soul is feeding you information...  Let's say that there's a cord that goes between you and your soul... what you're doing is actually increasing the size of that cord, so that your receiving and sending more of your soul's energy up and down from the physical to the soul.  It only serves the soul for this to happen.  But it takes a lot out of a physical body to be able to manage that kind of an energy flow.  And that's what you're doing... this is awakening... this is enlightenment... this is ascension... this is the point.

So when you meditate, when you pray... you ask for more of your soul's energy to be in your body.  Now, that will have an effect on your physical form.  It will require you to become all the things we talk about:  in the moment, present, responsible, accountable, understanding that your thoughts create your reality.  You can't all of the sudden put a super-powerful soul into a body that isn't disciplined enough to watch it's own thoughts... it won't work... because what would happen?  You'd be creating mayhem with all these negative thoughts you have on a regular basis.

If you can get to where you're manifesting instantaneously... you know you're ready to have more of your soul's energy in your body... because you have become more disciplined about your thinking.  And as manifestation gets faster and faster, and you start to recognize the power of your thoughts... then your soul can start incrementally coming into your body more and more and more.  

If it worked any other way...  it would be some other way.  You see? This is all part of the plan.  It's not like you're behind or ahead or doing anything wrong... this is the exact plan.  You don't ask a kindergartener to do calculus... not on any regular basis, right?  So why should we ask you to be embodying your soul 100%.  You're not ready... but you will be someday... and now we're working toward that someday.  Could it happen instantaneously?  We already had this question... of course... it's an infinite kind of a place.  Of course it could... but is it likely?  Not very.  Can that change?  Of course.  Do you want to feel pressured or rushed or put yourself under a lot of grief waiting for it happen?  That would be an error.
--Positive Energy--

Hans Solo

Wow Covelo, that must have taken some time!  I want you to know that it is appreciated.  I would like you to ask this question to Elohim if you wouldn't mind:

"You have spoken before on the benefits of cleaning out your inner worlds.  Once one has projected their consciousness into their inner worlds, what is the best way of cleasing these worlds.  What should we focus on cleansing, Karma? Belief structures?

The reason I ask this is because once one has projected into their inner worlds it is very easy to get caught up in the dreamscape, and you have warned before of not making this practice similar to watching "astral" TV"

Thank you,
Han

Ferox

I've been following this thread since it began in December and I'd first like to let it be known how deeply grateful I am toward Elohim, Veronica and especially you Covelo for creating the bridge and sticking with this thread for over two months.

That being said I have finally mustered up enough courage to ask my questions regarding spiritual growth that have been on my mind since Elohim started talking about cleansing our inner world(s) and karma.

1) I am confused :confused: , when Elohim suggests clearing the inner worlds and karma. Does Elohim mean acknowledge the issues / problems and let them be or make attempts at getting rid of them?

2) I have found that during my exercises of being in the moment that I have a short attention span  :laugh7: . One stray thought can trigger 3+ minutes worth of stray thoughts before I realize I have strayed off. Could Elohim suggest some ways of maintaining awareness of the present while in this deep state of mind? (*Note* 90 % of my practice is indoors, but if meditating outside helps I'm willing to.)

3) When I practice being in the moment I am very mellow, but when I am in a position that forces me to converse someone for example I usually but not always get hostile as in defensive and try to end the dialog as quickly as possible. Its almost like I blackout of my exercise during the dialog and after the "conversation" I go back to being in the moment and analyze what just happened. Could Elohim suggest some techniques to go about daily activities without unplugging ones higher self? ( I feel this information could stop this unpleasant habit thus optimize my spiritual growth)

Questions 2 and 3 are similar but 2 is (internal) more about maintaining awareness while the mind is focused on the inner worlds and question 3 is (external) more about living ones life but maintaining awareness. But if Elohim finds a way to tie them together great.  :smile:

Thank you,
Ferox

Novice

This would be related to Ferox's question of being in the moment. I tend to hover on the fence with this issue.

When I focus, I am able to go about daily activities while being aware of what's happening, although this is by no means consistent, or even common. But when I do this, I tend to get into what I call 'watcher mode'. Where there is this part of me somewhat hanging back and watching things and acting on things consciously. I believe this is what the buddhists call mindfullness.

But the problem I see with doing this is that I'm not totally 'in the moment'. There's that one part that's watching me in the moment. But when I am fully 'in the moment' then I tend to not necessarily be aware but rather caught up in the moment.
So my question is this:

When you state that one of our goals should be to live fully in the NOW, how do you define being in the NOW.

1) Is it being completely emerged in the moment such that the moment is all there is and you are one with it but not necessarily aware that you are participating in it; or

2) Is it being in 'watcher mode' where you are participating in life at that moment, but consciously aware of what is going on around you. As if you are seperate from and yet partcipating in life; or

3) something completely different.

To me I would think it is the first (being completely emerged in the moment) but on the other hand, other ancient texts seem to state that you need to be aware of what is going on around you and what you are doing and thinking all of the time. To me the two seem contradictory.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Mooon

Hi Covelo and Veronica,

Thanks for the audio's. :loveU:

I have a personal question, is that okee?

My son Joshua who is 6, is having this teribble nightdreams and I do not realy know how I can help him with them , then only give him my love.
How we can help our young ones when they are going trough this heavy stuff in the astral.

Love Moon

Covelo

Hello My Friends,

These are some excellent questions to start out this next batch of inquiries...   Well done!  :applause:  

It's perfectly fine to ask about any persoanl questions you may have, but this has never been done by Veronica through the internet like this on personal questions.  She says that pictures of yourself could significantly enhance the chances of better or more specific information to come through for personal questions like this last one.  So if anyone has any other personal questions they would like addressed...  you're welcome to send me an email with your picture... if you like... but it isn't a necessity at all... and post your question up here on the thread.

PS--I will also be posting up another channeled audio file soon that has to do with one of the Eloheim's main topic of discussion recently in our weekly Wednesday meetings, which has to do with a concept they call "core emotions".  They say that working with these core emotions is the greatest tool we have at this time, in general, for the discovery/enlightenment of our own individual soul's journey.  I'll be searching through some of the archives of audio files and find something that describes this for you all to ponder... and post this up for you in the next few days. :color:
--Positive Energy--

Mooon

Your a Sweethaert..thanks. hearts7 Moon

painterhypnogirl

Hi Covelo,
I haven't had time yet to make it up to see you and Veronica, but definitely will.  In the meantime, I took the liberty of typing some of the audio information to share on another astral sight.  I gave Veronica and the Eloheim full credit and directed people to this thread with a link to discover more.  I hope that is ok!?!  And, BTW, listening to the audio and typing it took FOREVER!   I can really appreciate the amount of time you are spending on this, and I thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a suggestion that might interest you.  When I put in the link, the comment was that it was 25 pages long and would take some time to read.  I discovered for myself (since I came in late) that skipping the questions and just reading "Covelo" was faster because you repeat the questions that are being answered.  What about editing the first post and making this suggestion for people with time crunch problems who are jumping in late like me?
Love and Light,
Patty
"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."  Shakespeare

painterhypnogirl

Hi All,
Covelo suggested that I post a link to the other astral sight (bet you can't guess what site that might be, haha!) where I typed up some of Veronica's latest channeling.  So, for those interested, here it is:

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?p=15281&highlight=#15281

Lovin' this thread!l
Patty
"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."  Shakespeare

Vivek

ok...ask abt free sex and masturbation and other taboo stuff(related to sexual orientations)....
...will affirmations really change your reality?(so if i keep telling myself what i want...will i get it,...should i just say it or should i also feel it..???)
and how can i heal somebody else ,or make somebody else happy(can it be done through affirmations??)

Covelo

Quote from: Vivekok...ask abt free sex and masturbation and other taboo stuff(related to sexual orientations)....
...will affirmations really change your reality?(so if i keep telling myself what i want...will i get it,...should i just say it or should i also feel it..???)
and how can i heal somebody else ,or make somebody else happy(can it be done through affirmations??)

What specifically is your question about free sex, masturbation, and other related subjects?
--Positive Energy--