I still can't have any OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Georgep

Quote from: todd421757 on August 08, 2012, 20:41:21
I believe it is a loss of will intensity that causes many projectionists to lose the ability to manipulate energy in their energy bodies. If you can get back your ability to feel energy, then you should be able to eventually have a classic OBE.

If you are not able to feel energy anymore, then you should focus on lucid dreaming techniques instead.

I think that this is my problem todd.

Also, I'm trying to have a lucid dream, but I didn't have one yet.

Quote from: Bedeekin on August 08, 2012, 21:20:27
A job or something that's causing you to be tired or are you staying up really late... that sort of thing?

Hmm, not sure. Im sleeping the same time like in the past and I'm not getting so tired.

Thank you for your kind answers  :-)

Xanth

Quote from: Georgep on August 08, 2012, 22:07:07
I think that this is my problem todd.

Also, I'm trying to have a lucid dream, but I didn't have one yet.
It's not your problem.

Vibrations aren't something you "require" in order to project.

What you need to do is stop worrying about what you think you need... and just project with whatever you get.

Georgep

After sooooo much time, hello again!  :-)

Yesterday, I think that I had a... "semi"-exit.

I had to try to OBE for 2-3, or maybe more, months because I can't find time to try nowadays and when I have some I'm so exhausted that I fall asleep, but yesterday, while I was sleeping I ...woke up. The first thing I remember seeing was me, lying in a room of my house. Everything was in a blue tint. I felt like I was getting out of my body. I was telling me "push, push forward" and every time I was thinking this, I was getting more and more "out of my body", but, suddenly, I told to myself "OK, stop now. Go to get some sleep again" and then I opened my eyes and it was like I got from one place to another. I felt like that I have been "teleported".

Do you think that it was some kind of "exit" or it was just my imagination-dream?

Thanks!

NoY

it does sound like your getting somewhere now well done keep it up  :wink:

:NoY:

Georgep

After many months, hello again!  :-D

I still didnt have any success and I found this: http://store.sleepwithremee.com/
Does anyone of you know if this product actually works?

Thanks in advance!  :-)

Xanth

Quote from: Georgep on January 07, 2013, 19:05:18
After many months, hello again!  :-D

I still didnt have any success and I found this: http://store.sleepwithremee.com/
Does anyone of you know if this product actually works?

Thanks in advance!  :-)
Probably not.

Save your money... and keep practicing.

You'll figure it out on your own eventually.

Astralsuzy

I agree with Xanth.  Practice meditating and tell yourself everyday that you can ap as long as it takes.  Everyone else can so you can too.  Keep saying it even if you do not ap.  When you have not ap or have not ap in a long time, you start to think you cannot ap.  If you think you cannot ap, ap becomes a lot harder to do.

Georgep

OK! Thanks for your opinion Xanth and Astralsuzy.  :-)

And for today, I have good news.  :-D

3 days ago, I watched this video on how to relax: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_frSh_EQU8
I did what it says and laid on my bed. I quickly fall asleep but after some time my eyes opened and started to blink. As they were blinking the room was turning blue so... I could see in the dark! My ears started to make buzzing noises and at my left ear I felt that someone was talking to me. Then, I felt that I was getting out but I got scared of listening to my left ear and open my eyes. Then, the room turned black again and my body was heavy.

Oh! And something I forgot to mention. While I was on my bed, before trying to AP I told "Tonight you are going to have a lucid dream!" and... voila! Haha.

Astralsuzy

That is really good to hear.  I am glad it is working for you.  It is a shame you got scared.  The more experience you get the easier it will get for you.

Xanth

Yup, that's an excellent start.

Just work on focusing on relaxing 100%... the more you focus on that, the more your attention will be drawn away from the physical.  :)

That's all projection is: focusing away from the physical.

M4RT1N

Quote from: Xanth on January 13, 2013, 01:02:19
Yup, that's an excellent start.

Just work on focusing on relaxing 100%... the more you focus on that, the more your attention will be drawn away from the physical.  :)

That's all projection is: focusing away from the physical.

what do you mean by focusing on relaxing, if i focus on my body relaxing then i am paying attention to the physical.

also if i just keep repeating one word and don't do anything else is that a good way to reach SP ?

Xanth

Quote from: M4RT1N on January 13, 2013, 17:01:22
what do you mean by focusing on relaxing, if i focus on my body relaxing then i am paying attention to the physical.

I know this is going to sound strange and counter productive... and you might not even understand what I mean, BUT...

Focus on relaxing, and not focus on relaxing the body. 

Quotealso if i just keep repeating one word and don't do anything else is that a good way to reach SP ?
Sure, that's fine.  You just need to focus completely on that act.

Lionheart

Quote from: M4RT1N on January 13, 2013, 17:01:22

also if i just keep repeating one word and don't do anything else is that a good way to reach SP ?
Progressive Relaxation is the act of relaxing the physical body.

When you turn inner, you relax everything else! 

You turn inner when you lose all focus on your physical body.

A Mantra is a great "tool" to help you turn inner.

Xanth

Quote from: Lionheart on January 13, 2013, 17:56:23
Progressive Relaxation is the act of relaxing the physical body.

When you turn inner, you relax everything else! 

You turn inner when you lose all focus on your physical body.

A Mantra is a great "tool" to help you turn inner.
Thank you Lionheart, that's a great way to describe it!  :)

Georgep

I DID IT. Or at least, I think that I did it.  :-D

It was 2 am, yesterday night. I was very tired. I watched TV for 15 mins and then put on the "Auto Close" function to automatically close the TV after one hour. I layed on my stomach and told to my self "tonight you wont try to AP. You will just go to sleep and if you accidentaly AP, it will be just ok. Tonight, you just need to sleep 'cause you are tired." and put my second pillow on my eyes to hide the lightening from the TV. Then I woke up at 2:30 and I realized what happened!

The story:
I "woke" up. It was dark. I remember feeling many vibrations in all of my body and telling myself "OH, ITS HAPPENING! Dont let it go away". Then, I thought "think to elevate" but nothing happened and, tired of having one more failed AP I tried to lift up my body with my hands (like having push-ups, I cant describe it) and then I got up in the air! I was getting higher and higher. Then I tried to "fly"  but I was feeling that I couldn't control my body and it was going where it wanted to go. After some time, I saw a bright light at my "right" eye. Maybe it was the TV? Who knows? The last think I saw, it was me, in a room (probably my room) and many toys around it. Thats the only thing that makes me think that it was a LD.
That was all of it. Then I woke up and my left ear was buzzing.

Do you think it was a AP or a lucid Dream?

Astralzombie

This sounds like the real McCoy to me. There is really not much difference between the two IMO. From the length of this thread, it seems like you've been struggling for a while. And when you finally surrendered, it happens!!

LionHeart would be proud.

Congrats. Prepare yourself. Usually knowing that you can actually achieve one, makes it sooooo much easier.
It becomes the difference from believing to just knowing.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Georgep

Thank you very much for your response.  :-)

I hope that I'll have more experiences like this because it seems that it is something wonderful!

Szaxx

In a LD if you wanted to fly around you would have easily.
Its the real deal, you've tried and tried, the not trying made it happen. It indicates you've tried too hard.
You done it and will do it again. The movements take a bit of getting used to. It's not a physical thing now, its your thoughts that count. Know that you can move around expecting to and you'll be fine.
Enjoy it.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

tryingtoobe

congratulations hopefully i will have same sucsess as you soon

Lionheart

Congratulations George!  :-)

It's amazing how good "reverse psychology" works. "tonight you won't try to AP" told yourself you are ready to experience it.

Now you just have to learn not to get so excited when it's happening and just ALLOW it occur and see where it leads.

Except it for what it is and what occurred, don't second guess it!  :wink:

LD, real time projection, just know that whatever it was, you were fully conscious for it and that deserves a lot of credit!  :-)

Georgep

I did it again!  :-D

Basically, the only thing i remember is that I saw me getting out like the other time. I don't remember anything else, only this.

And I did it with the same method as the other time. Layed down, told my self "it would be nice if you AP" and voila.  :-)

ChopstickFox

Congratulations! It's amazing what little tweaks to how we think can produce awesome results. In a way it kind of feels like a slap in the face. But a good slap in the face :D
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Astralsuzy

That is great.  I am happy for you.

Georgep

Let me necropost this thread of mine  :-D

So, some months ago, I have started again the... trip to a successful OBE.

What I have done so far:
    As I have mentioned many years ago, after some part of my journey, I could not reach the "vibrational stage". I really don't know the reason. I couldn't and I still can't.
    I know that vibrations are not necessary, but just a sign, so, let's affirm that this is okay.

All these past months, I've been trying to have an OBE with:

• the "just relaxing-just sitting there" method. Sitting still, trying not to think (that's difficult to me :) ), not swallowing e.t.c. e.t.c.
    • listening to binaural beats (I have only used one binaural beat file) - I can say that it helped me reach a relaxation stage very easily (feeling body numb e.t.c.) - but just this
    • phasing. Yes. Phasing. And I think that is the only method that it will may work for me.

I've used the "phasing method" twice (I know that these are not many tries, but let me describe to you what happens). And I think that it just works. I wasn't able to reach an out-of-body state (or I think that I wasn't) but let me describe you what happens to me when I'm trying this method, and please let me know if you think that it may work.
    I'll try to describe some of the things that happen to me while trying this method.

• I lay down, take some deep breaths and try to relax my whole body
    • After some time, I may feel my body getting numb - careful: only numb. I can still move my arm or head if I want to - I never was able to reach SP. I was always able to move my body if I wanted it.
    • I still sit there, and later my brain will make up some stories (without me trying to induce them - sometimes they are really f***d up... like "how did I thought of that"  :-D) - or I'll see some "bright" waves - or some colors for a second - but the stories always win. Is this my "subconcious thinking"?
    • Now, I may hear something. Oh, okay. It was just some noise from the road, outside. Time to concentrate again to that blackness in front of my eyes. Oh, some f__d_up_stories_made-from-my-brain again.  :-)
    • Still sitting there.
    And this happened both of the times that I tried the phasing method:
    • I "wake up", maybe 20-30 minutes later and think of "hey, what happened". I feel my body numb. I'm trying to concentrate to that blackness again.
    • I feel like I'm elevating. But not too much. I just feel that, I'm getting higher for just some inches (maybe 7-8 inches...).

And what I'd like to add to all of the above, is that at my last try, when I "woke up" and thought of "what happened again", I felt like my head was trying to "get out". I can't really describe it.

But I'm still there. Stuck.

What do you think of all this?
    What do you may think that I have to "touch up"?

If that "fell asleep and woke up 20-30 minutes later" happens to me again, what do you think that I should do?

Thanks!

PhaPriSpa

Quote from: Georgep on December 12, 2017, 16:15:16
    Let me necropost this thread of mine  :-D

So, some months ago, I have started again the... trip to a successful OBE.

And what I'd like to add to all of the above, is that at my last try, when I "woke up" and thought of "what happened again", I felt like my head was trying to "get out". I can't really describe it.

But I'm still there. Stuck.

What do you think of all this?
    What do you may think that I have to "touch up"?

If that "fell asleep and woke up 20-30 minutes later" happens to me again, what do you think that I should do?

Thanks!

I can notice that You created this Topic on "January 25, 2012, 21:45:04", and you replied it today at 21:15:16 asking again for Help/Guide (more than 5 years later); that's why I'm replying to this Topic with the following information that you might find useful, so READ THE BOOKS recommended in the Topics Below.

READ THE BOOKS recommended in the following Topic as well as the Content of the Book up until the Chapter/Title "IMPORTANT WARNINGS"; in that book (especially in its last Revision/Update 5) is summarized what you need to do to achieve LUCID DREAMS (and with them ASTRAL TRAVELS).

Learning LUCID DREAMS Tips and Tricks Before DIRECT ASTRAL TRAVELS
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_writers_corner/learning_lucid_dreams_tips_and_tricks_before_direct_astral_travels-t47174.0.html

That Topic and Book contain listed in them the Books presented/listed in the following Topic.

Books of Lucid Dreaming - Astral Projection - OBE (Out of Body Experiences)
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/books_of_lucid_dreaming_astral_projection_obe_out_of_body_experiences-t46899.0.html

My best regards.

Pha Pri Spa (Phasing Primer Spanish/French)

:)