Vibrations? A theory...

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

Quote from: Psan on March 27, 2011, 14:25:37
Lately I tend to relate vibrations with the flow of Kundalini energy. It can also be an intense flow of Prana (Chi). The symptoms are similar, if you read about the sensations related to kundalini flow, you will notice that.

Once the Kundalini flow is consistent and strong, you are always in Astral even while awake. It becomes a matter of shifting the focus. You are aware of both worlds.

There are types of meditations to stimulate this energy and these amusingly sound a lot similar to the techniques for inducing vibrations.
Whatever it is, as per the Monroe explorer team, it was something that they could physically measure with their devices and predict the on-set of. 

All mystical/metaphysical beliefs aside, that's the part that's interesting to me.

Psan

You cannot measure the mental states by physical instruments, by definition these are non physical but you can measure the physiological changes these states produce such as EEG/ECG and breathing/skin conduction/temperature etc.
I guess they were able to do that and correlate with (pre)OBE states.

Xanth

Quote from: Psan on March 29, 2011, 11:27:35
You cannot measure the mental states by physical instruments, by definition these are non physical but you can measure the physiological changes these states produce such as EEG/ECG and breathing/skin conduction/temperature etc.
I guess they were able to do that and correlate with (pre)OBE states.
Exactly.  :)

They were, apparently, quite thorough in their testing and recording.

Tee1234

I obe almost every night. Multple Xs in one night. A matter a fact, I thought I was the only weirdo out there. Im ecstatic that they have a name for this and there's forums like this out there. I just came aware of books and sites for this and im pumped to hear peoples stories. I know I got lots to tell.
My theory on what those vibrations are- its when your brain releases the chemical that paralyzes the body for sleep. It also shuts your brain down to from everything going on around you so u can sleep.
(best way for me to describe it is the sound you hear n feel when you yawn, just intensify that Xs a few hundred thousand and thats the noise.)
Trick is to be aware of it, dont get scared when its happening and youl be obe'n in no time. With a little practice n technique you can trigger it easily.

At least thats my opinion on what the screaming chaos you call the vibration stage is, cause when I was younger it would sometimes happen  unintentionally - And when the the noise came I would freak in horror, and Id try to move and scream, and its veryvery hard to do that. -eventually though I would snap out of it. I remember I would classify it as a nightmare or the beginning of one.

Till the day I confronted it, I let it ride its course and...