News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Recent posts

Regarding energy work, I am not an expert, maybe a little more than novice-level...I do manage to recognize when some technique works for me. The sheer simplicity of the Robert Bruce NEW (New Energy Way) methods resulted in quick and immediate results for me. With that said, this is my comment-

Only you can really sense for yourself the true quality of work/healing the Reiki practitioner performed for you. I wonder that if your energy field can be sensed at 12", then that is a great indicator of overall energy level...you may NOT NEED to do any energy work right now...you don't need to create more energy; you need to learn to direct/manage it...

The fact that she says there is lots of energy around your Crown chakra may also indicate that you have lots of energy, but that it is concentrated around your Crown chakra or it is stuck there and not circulating...this is a question that needs to be answered...is it a question of Crown chakra development or is the energy somehow 'stagnated' there? A simple pendulum might help here.

When I was at The Monroe Institute one week, a few women whom befriended me, suggested the first night we check each other's chakras with a pendulum. I knew of this technique but had never tried it. When it was my turn, I laid prone and one of the women centered the pendulum, one at a time, over each of my seven chakras to check the level of activity. I was naturally reassured as the pendulum described five inch diameter circles around each of my chakras, from Root to Crown... my Fifth chakra was strong, my Sixth (Third Eye) was cranking away, my Crown chakra was swinging along...all except for one. That was my Heart chakra and the pendulum hung almost lifeless, moving slowly back and forth, left to right...hmmm...inactivity.

So, I made an appointment with a wonderful lady who comes to The Monroe Institute the first three days of every weeklong Course and offers massage and energy healing. I didn't mention the pendulum/chakra work; I just asked her for a short massage and a once-over energy read. She gave me that unfocused stare and declared that my energy was blocked by a "protector" that was placed over my heart and Heart chakra. Why was it there, I asked? Because of some great emotional pain, inflicted in the past, she said. Many of us create them as a survival mechanism...we don't even realize they are there; but they inhibit the flow of energy through our chakra system. I immediately knew the truth of her words; my brother's traumatic injury, my parent's failing marriage...at age 8, I saw my world collapsing around me and I knew when that 'protector' had been put in place...by me...So, with my agreement and thanks to it for its' service and her effort, my 'protector' was released back in 2019...and I felt a certain light-heartedness afterward...but her admonition was that I could easily and subconsciously call it back in at any time...and that might have happened at some point...now I need to contemplate releasing it again, on my own...

That is my current experience Frosty, hope it provides some context...our searches continue...be well

EV

Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: CE5 Contact App
Last post by Tak - April 26, 2024, 00:10:46
Quote from: tides2dust on April 23, 2024, 21:10:49I've watched the film and would encourage everyone interested in this thread to do the same. Truly heartbreaking to think we're the bad guys as a species. We've mastered anti-gravity in the 50's and we've created a matrix keeping the people fooled into thinking our energy dependency is reliant on fossil fuels. The alternatives they present aren't real alternatives, we have the means to utilize free energy with zero point systems. But greed has poisoned us, and although we have our own UFO's our controllers would probably shoot down any peaceful attempts at liberating the masses.

Dr. Greer says our time to get things right is coming to a demanding point. Either the rich and powerful devise a way to enter us into their new age, or they relinquish their controls and allow real prosperity and a Utopian relationship with the planet to flourish. It's sad because he says we have the means to end world hunger in 20 years, to provide clean water for all in 50 years.

The majority of us are taught to become mindless consumers, stuck in ignorance... But I'm ready for the change, I'm ready for ZPE and to become more involved in open relationships with our star brothers and sisters.

Revolutionary change is upon us. I only hope it's towards the real marriage of technology and spirituality. You can click the link above and spend $10 to purchase or, rent it for less on amazon prime video.

There's also a shorter version produced by the Why Files. Its episode basically goes into much of what is discussed in the film:
https://youtu.be/-ZRwlYtAMps?si=xnW63gsPW8ayOGyY
Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 1 | Free Energy & Anti-Gravity Cover-Ups

No doubt AJ watched the film and was inspired to do this bit above ^

Thank you very much Tides, for the recommendation! I watched Dr. Greer's movie The Lost Century. The hiding advanced technology and the great lie in which we live is not a new topic for me, a fake world, where the most painful thing for me is the denial of our true being and the spiritual world, a true Matrix. We are really someone else's toy, that while we work like slaves, laugh at us, speculate with our health, and do not see us as living beings, but as numbers, profits, statistical values... can they be so heartless?! Well... As long as the people do not react and continue to accept this way of living, they will continue to manipulate us.

But at the same time, it's not easy. Sometimes I feel very frustrated, I think about all these things and I say, what else can I do? It's getting out of hand. Whenever I can, I help those who need it, I recycle 90% of my trash, I have a healthy life... My dream since I was 16 was to retire from the cities and have an ecological house, with my organic garden, and live a simple life, in contact with nature. I still think about it and the beautiful thing is that I have met like-minded people with whom I can perhaps make this dream come true. I live in the city now and I feel a total misfit every day, and that it is not my place, I was very happy when I lived in a little town far from everything.

I think that many of the sightings I have seen have been probably hidden human technology... one of them, in broad daylight, was two crafts, one black and one brown, each of them accompanied by spheres, one green and the other one red.. It was not solid matter, but constantly changing shape, except for the spheres, all this seen in detail with excellent binoculars... in broad daylight and near an airport! Didn't the radars pick that up? Has it never been in the news? It's a joke? What the hell was that?!

I really liked the final message, which invites the people to really believe and feel in their hearts that a better world is possible, with full intensity. We all know that thought creates, and that what we think comes true. That is why I know that it is important to have an open and positive mind, to project this great dream of a free and healthy Earth, where human beings can truly develop their full potential, and be free. This is my biggest dream in life! I do not allow myself to succumb to sadness or despair, I know that if I am at peace, others feel it, because we are all part of a great and beautiful network.

I have found the others Dr. Greer's movies, I will watch them soon :-) 

Thanks!
I finally had time to listen to the video. I will be honest, I struggled and could only listen to just past the halfway mark. If you got something from Teal's relay this is good. We always receive what we need. But one could certainly have misunderstandings based on what she has and has not said. I come to what I have from a spiritual lineage, my disciplines began early, roughly at 12 years of age. I was never practicing to invoke the Kundalini, I was more simply seeking the self. This said, I had many disciplines. Atma vichara ( self enquiry ), meditation/Raja yoga ( the eight-fold path ), brahmacarya, savasana, tratak, pranayama, shravana, satsang and more. I came to a point of shifting from student to teacher in my late 30s, focusing my teaching into pranayama ( the breath ) and satsang. I was a decade into my years of teaching when I had my Awakening experience. It was my 44th year in this body.

I find it to be, minimally, a mincing of words to say the Kundalini is not dormant but rather being resisted, and maximally, in many respects, to be inaccurate when considering solely the personality we know ourselves as today, rather than our entire soul history. What is called 'Chi' ( life force energy ) and 'Kundalini' ( the Innate Intelligent-Energy of Nature Itself ) although of the same wellspring can, and are, I feel, understood more broadly when distinguished from one another. Anyone can experience a release of 'Chi', and the experience of this is quite exhilarating if not extraordinary, but it is not Kundalini. Chi can come through it bits and spurts, and be encouraged to, even, through disciplines. Kundalini is another matter altogether. Its mind is Its own. And I would never be able to accurately say it could be resisted by a personality in a body. It is like saying a drop of water can extinguish a forest fire. Were we to resist It would simply move us to dust. When this phenomenon activates, by whatever means ( certainly not our own ) there is no putting the genie back in the bottle. It tears through the mind-energy-body complex as IT would, literally reconstructing it.

There are various degrees of awareness of this process as it is occurring. Most choose to be consciously aware of only what is at a bare minimum necessary, patterning their attention to make it so. Others choose to more closely observe the process. The more one consciously observes, the more aware they are OF and through it. Not unlike going in for surgery without the anesthesia. You will be quite aware of the pain the body itself is experiencing. It is not something one meek at heart would ever choose. I did choose it. I could not stop myself from looking in on what was happening. This took me into a number of challenging experiences. Experiences, I would guess, 99.5% of people would not be capable of navigating in a conscious state. I cannot explain why I have been so determined to. Although I am someone who might always say 'the more data the better', and this could have something to do with it. All this said, I did reach a tolerance point at the 4 year mark of daily experience and investigation, both in and out of Earth space.

No-one is ever really 'ready' for something like Kundalini. A person can help make themself ready ( through spiritual disciplines ) to the degree they can, but what It is, is so unfathomable. And how can one rightly prepare for what there is no ability to fathom? I have regularly been in the mind blown state since 2009. When the Kundalini, for whatever reason WOKE me.

Not everyone survives this process. It is not something to take lightly.

It is a point at which there is no going back.

A do or die moment in time.
Good points, Frostytraveler!

The unconfused, open and awakened mind...that perspective was somehow clear to me, even at a very early age, but the fact of my youth compared to everyone in my family around me being older, and therefore, arguably more experienced and knowledgeable, led me into doubts which only slowly resolved over many years, even decades. Eventually, I learned to trust my instinct and intuition. I was right from the start.

Age 4 and 5, I had numerous OBEs and then the one ET abduction. The OBEs I kept to myself, only asking limited, probing questions of my parents and older brother...with zero feedback from them, I kept the OBE experiences to myself from then on. The UFO abduction at 5 was so terrifying that upon my being returned, I stood at the top of the stairs in the middle of the night and screamed until the whole family was standing there staring at me. Bad dream, they concluded, went back to bed wondering about my sanity and left me to my predicament. Over the next several years, I began to realize just how different I was from each of my immediate family members- at the newsstand, my dad was checking out Time magazine, the Wall Street Journal, gun magazines and Playboy; my mom was looking at Home Journal and Vogue; my brother was finding the best of Marvel comics...and me...I was looking at magazines featuring UFO and Bigfoot and Loch Ness monster stories...now, I was interested in all those other magazines, but these were my real interest...my family looked at me like I was the odd child out...

'Winning people over'...I tried that for a decade or so, but finally realized that we are all here on Earth learning different lessons and at differing rates of understanding/evolution. Even the people I speak with who have some grasp of these spiritual concepts, I realize that most of us are still on sufficiently different wavelengths that we manage to miscommunicate...I feel that frustration with them and I suspect they feel that frustration with me...it is a strange fact. Honestly, I have no one in my local sphere to talk with about these experiences- it is either online with the Pulse members, or a few I have established telephonic relationships with, or a few Monroe Institute members I stay in touch with. I shouldn't complain...this skeleton-network is now a bit more than ten years old, lol! I am truly thankful for it!

Throughout an individual life like each of us 'experiencers' is having, the accumulation of personal events finally adds up to a 'flashover' point, where our personal understanding of reality breaks with what the society around us is trying to dictate or insist 'must be the truth'...at this point, we have a bit of ego breakdown and re-definement...and we are faced with the choice to either remain in the conscripted world of society or break away and remain open to defining our own reality.
Having a scientific and analytical mind, I would say OBEs, APs and other metaphysical experiences are caused from the polar opposite, and are products of the "unconfused" opened and awakened mind. A confused mind is a mind that has horse blinders on, and follows the safety of the masses with traditional static thinking. Difficult to expand on one's awareness and the reality of things when they never look outside the box. There is also something called expectation bias, and this applies to skeptics as well. I can't think of anything that will stifle spiritual growth quicker than to have the preconceived notion that the spiritual realm does not exist.

Before I had all my metaphysical experiences, I always wanted to know and have proof of what lies beyond the veil, proof  that we are more than our physical bodies, and proof of the existence of the afterlife.  The closest thing I got to actual proof in some aspects is a word that was spoken out in a deep meditation that was fully unknown to me in the physical world. Once looked up it had particular meaning. This was so far beyond coincidence even the staunchest skeptic would take note. On another occasion I saw something that I had no idea had been reported to exist. The exquisite detail of the experience was beyond imagination or mere dream. I have also had numerous astral vision events (eyes closed) with associated energy bursts occurring simultaneously that are strong enough to wake me up and continue well after being fully awake. So this is just another example of what convinces me that these metaphysical occurrences are real.

Some of these events are so moving that we don't feel the need to "win over people" once we have witnessed the proof for ourselves. We are convinced of the reality of things, and that is what is the most important.  I feel a sense honor that I have been allowed to see what I can see and I just feel the need to share my experiences in a positive light. Dealing with skeptics can be a bit of a downer, not only with this "science" subject, but with just about any subject, hobby or with life in general. Those with open minds will absorb info that resonates with them, while it will be swiftly rejected by the skeptics. It is what it is.

There are other examples and they all add up to convince us of the true realty of things. The more I see, the more I believe, the less I feel the need to prove anything. So even though proof would be nice and may add some extra reassurance, it is not something I am overly concerned with. My focus is on how to improve these experiences and evolve spiritually.
I did go for one session of energy healing, but not Marconic type. When the Marconic energy healer wanted to do a sample quick session remotely, she said it would be necessary for me to cover all the mirrors and unplug all electronics in my room, I got a bit nervous and passed on it for now.

The energy healer I did go to, for a in-person session, was a Reiki master, and from what what I gather an angel energy type, where guides, angels, etc. might come through. I was told my energy was at least 12" outside my body, which is unusual. So instead of being worked on with her hands an inch or two off my body, her hands were about 12" to 15" off my body. The session was long. Unusual experience. Twitching of my eyes, a few tears for no apparent reason, warmth and coldness felt throughout my body.  Hands felt tingling then heavy numb feeling. When I got up I couldn't think that clearly for a several minutes. Very light headed and very bad chills to the point of me having visible shaking. Note it was not cold in the room. The chills and light headedness passed in 10 minutes. Placebo? I really don't think so.

She said for me to hold off or at least limit the independent new energy work I was doing and said I have enough going on as it is. She said I need to work on some grounding exercises, and that my crown chakra looked atypical, heavy as if it was holding energy and not moving it around.

How did it effect projecting? I was on a bit of a downturn going in, and that continued after the energy visit for 3 more months then activity picked up. I haven't been back yet. If anyone has any thoughts on the above, especially why my energy may be located so far outside of my body, please comment. Thanks.
Last post by tides2dust - April 24, 2024, 09:26:28
Thanks LightBeam.

Let us know your opinion as well, once you watch the film. I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say:
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/lostcentury
I have been reading much regarding Kundalini energy/life force energy and its "awakening" over the past year, but this video I just came across is one of the best explanations of it. The video is by Teal Swan and I linked it below. The video resonates with me on so many levels. It also explains why this energy's release with me hasn't been a difficult process. Difficulties arise when the Kundalini energy is triggered all at once in one that is not ready for it in many respects. Yes, "a top down" release appears to be a more gentle process, but there is more to it than that which Teal explains. She talks about lowering/eliminating "resistance" to release the Kundalini energy that is always within us. If done properly then the associated Kundalini "syndrome" symptoms are minimal or absent altogether, which appears to be in my case. Asking the big questions of who we are, what are we here for and being an authentic person really gets the process going. She says "that what we are in the world today keeps us the safest". We become mere "copies" of other people. Sheep if you will, desensitized and a follower of the masses. This has never been me. In doing so we never realize who we are, and this prevents us from being authentic. Being authentic and its accompanying self awareness is a major trigger for the release of this energy and progress in the ascension process. This all rings very true to me.

Coincidentally, I discuss many of the topics discussed in the video in a detailed post I have been working on during the past week. The post describes an incredible metaphysical experience I had many months ago, and discusses some of these very topics surrounding and predating the occurrence. The word "authentic" along with other topics discussed in her video are in my post. As such, not only am I more convinced than ever that the energy I am experiencing is Kundalini energy, but she affirms other aspects of my spiritual ascension process as well.

Dolores Cannon states that one of the main things we learn to do in our physical existence is manipulate our energy. Isn't that exactly what's going on during these astral vision events? Many things we do manipulate and develop our energy, but when these events occur it feels like the pinnacle of all the work I have done. It's that powerful and exhilarating.

https://youtu.be/SU25SMyIo-k?si=--8gidHhOzzbYi92
Last post by LightBeam - April 23, 2024, 23:46:39
Eventually we will come to that point. Progress is inevitable, regardless how slow it may seem. Many people are coming to this realization and soon they will outnumber the ones who are controlled by greed. At least I have that feeling that we are headed that direction.

If the story is true about the Anunaki altering the DNA of the hominid to become homo sapience, creating it in their image but less smart with more primitive brain in order to control and use them to mine gold. In a way it's their fault they created humans to feel fear, greed and act on survival instincts instead of giving them sophisticated brain and DNA. Just a minor DNA tweak to enlarge the amygdala and you got a very compassionate human. It's been studied that criminals brains have much smaller amygdala. The opposite, if larger than normal, people fall in the empathic category and usually get into the service field where they are drawn to help other people.
Last post by tides2dust - April 23, 2024, 21:10:49
I've watched the film and would encourage everyone interested in this thread to do the same. Truly heartbreaking to think we're the bad guys as a species. We've mastered anti-gravity in the 50's and we've created a matrix keeping the people fooled into thinking our energy dependency is reliant on fossil fuels. The alternatives they present aren't real alternatives, we have the means to utilize free energy with zero point systems. But greed has poisoned us, and although we have our own UFO's our controllers would probably shoot down any peaceful attempts at liberating the masses.

Dr. Greer says our time to get things right is coming to a demanding point. Either the rich and powerful devise a way to enter us into their new age, or they relinquish their controls and allow real prosperity and a Utopian relationship with the planet to flourish. It's sad because he says we have the means to end world hunger in 20 years, to provide clean water for all in 50 years.

The majority of us are taught to become mindless consumers, stuck in ignorance... But I'm ready for the change, I'm ready for ZPE and to become more involved in open relationships with our star brothers and sisters.

Revolutionary change is upon us. I only hope it's towards the real marriage of technology and spirituality. You can click the link above and spend $10 to purchase or, rent it for less on amazon prime video.

There's also a shorter version produced by the Why Files. Its episode basically goes into much of what is discussed in the film:
https://youtu.be/-ZRwlYtAMps?si=xnW63gsPW8ayOGyY
Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 1 | Free Energy & Anti-Gravity Cover-Ups

No doubt AJ watched the film and was inspired to do this bit above ^