How I Got Out For The First Time

Previous topic - Next topic

Anemani

What do you do with these crystals? Do you have to have a special type or something?
I have a phosphate crystal and a clear crystal (I do not know what it is called) ^^ but I like like my phosphate, it is a pretty color. I had to get, so my momma bought it for me oh and I has some rocks to. I found some fools gold a while back and I also got this pretty rock looking thing called peacock copper. Oh and then I have one of those rock thingies that look like metal and are shiny and get really cold.

kurtykurt42

I just collect em cause they look perty.  :lol:

Fresco

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 05, 2010, 15:37:04
There are a lot of good ones. Just look through a bunch and try and use your instincts to pick ones that you like.
And then what do you do with the crystal??  Place it in the room??  Wear it around your neck??

Sorry to ask so many questions Kurt, but us noobies are trying to pick your brain  :lol:
(I dont mean literally pick your brain in astral planes)  :-D

Anemani

I started my collection of rocks when I was a little kid. I would pick my favorite one and carry it around with me off and on. I remember finding this one rock that was a red color. I hid it so I could come back to it later, but I could not find where I had hid it. I spent days looking for that rock, but never could find it, ^^ lol I thought I had imagined it all up and the rock was never there....

kurtykurt42

Lepricon's love to hide people's things, especially fancy rocks and crystals. Then you have to hide their lucky charms but that only makes them hide more of your stuff!  :-o

Anemani

rotflma!!! XD looks like I am going to  go leprechaun hunting. (I will lure them out with some lucky charms I stole from them a while back).. I only hope I did not eat them all

personalreality

Anemani,

That's kind of what I do for a living (not hiding stones or hunting leprechauns, working in a metaphysical shop selling crystals).  I know a lot about crystals and what kinds you can use.  Kurt utilizes a fundamental principle of both magickal practice and crystals.  I'll explain briefly....

The way magick spellwork is achieved is through the implementation of emotional energy and this is done with crystals by programming them.  Kurt does this with his devices, and I don't even begin to pretend that I understand how his devices work.  But they utilize the characteristic of crystals being programmable.  So essentially what he does is amplifies the programming capabilities of crystals.  However, you can do achieve a similar effect (though slower I would assume) without the devices.  The goal is to create a memory of a physical/emotional state (how it actually feels) and then program that feeling into the crystal so that it can be used to amplify that feeling later.

This brings me to a definition of magickal practice that makes it easier to understand for people who are a bit skeptical or freaked out by that word.  Magick is simple really, it's a consciousness technology that takes advantage of natural laws not recognized by mainstream science.  So what Kurt does (while he may not call it this) technically falls into what I'm calling magick.  By the way, if you haven't looked at Kurt's website and seen what he does you should check it out, it's amazing stuff (look at his signature bar). 

If you utilize affirmations you are practicing a basic form of magick.  More advanced practices might put that affirmation to work on a candle of a particular color and combining it with essential oils, herbs, glitter of another color, etc.  or, as I posted in the Magick section, that affirmation might be formed into a Sigil.

To apply this to crystal work, when you get a new crystal you first cleanse it (i like sage smudging, but you can put it in salt water over night, or run it under water and put a few drops of citrus oil on it, OR the most effective way is by focusing your emotional energy on the crystal with the intention of cleaning it) to remove and clinging energy left by others who have touched it.  After you cleanse it, you dedicate it, just hold it and say that you're using it with benevolent intentions.  Finally, the part we're talking about, you program it.  This can be done by holding the crystal in your hands and bringing up the emotional feeling/memory and while feeling it (as intensely as possible) try to speak the energy into an intention.  For example, in this scenario, hold it and feel the sensations you associate with energy raising (which can be tough but if you learn the mental action that you do to generate the sensation during practice that's all you need to remember), when I do it, I actually use my attention to stimulate my hands (like RB teaches) and make my intention something like, "Assist me in intensifying, enhancing, and increasing the frequency of my energy system".  Then anytime you do energy work hold the crystal so it will help.

When I get to work today I'll give you a list of crystals and their properties that are useful in AP, energy work, and psychic development.  The main crystal you should get though is Quartz.  Quartz is like a blank slate, it's job is to amplify whatever you ask it too.  Every crystal or gemstone has properties that make it unique from it's brethren, but Quartz is the "most important" crystal one should have.  Everyone should have a piece.  I'll tell you more about it and others later.

Also, do a google search for metaphysical shops or crystal dealers in your city.  There is almost always a store in someone's city that has this kind of stuff.  You can of course order them online, but it's always better to get your crystals in person if you can.  Crystals have a consciousness of their own and some say they pick you.  So being there and touching them and looking at them can draw you to a particular one that may be more attuned with your energy.

More later.
be awesome.

Fresco

^^  Thanks AP, I'll look into that.

I almost exited last night.  Close but no cigar.  I'm getting closer though.
I also noticed there's a lot of magnetic gravity holding your exit back

Fresco

For those in the Toronto area, I found this place that sells crystals and other goodies: http://www.gemcapital.ca/quartz/quartzhealing.html

I'm gonna go check them out next week  :-P

Anemani

^^ I am at my friends house and I was I was looking at what I already have before I came. I picked my quartz crystal out. I have had it for a few years now.  I do not know. ^^ I just have liked rocks and gems since I was a kid.

kurtykurt42

Personalreality does a good job explaining everything. If I try to explain it people usually just get confused.  :-D

I have written many different thought based energy programs for crystals. I'm actually putting together another website with my group that describes the many various programs and what they do. The site is called CrystalWarriors.com and will teach others how to use crystals to fight demons, astral project, explore the higher dimensions, heal people, create shields, lucid dream, etc. 

Anemani

lol Everyone can easily confuse me. ^^"
my friend mentined to me that he was working with crystal healing or something like that. So I guess that is what he was talking about?

kurtykurt42

While experimenting with all the crazy technology I have been developing, I have had my body filled with so much energy that it feels like i'm going to explode. All my chakras will fill up with with energy and then my sub-naval storage center will fill up. Then, unless you outflow the energy directly from your chakras out of your body you will have headaches / stomach aches for a long time. This is where I use my Lemurian Crystals.

I'm able to take the access energy and flow it out of my energy body through my arms / hands into the crystals and save the energy for later when I run out, then the pain goes away. When I run out of energy I'll hold the crystals in my hands and absorb the energy back into my body and it feels like a drank 10 cups of coffee.  :-D

This all might sound pretty crazy and if you would have told me a year ago that I would be absorbing energy from crystals I wouldn't have believed it!  :lol:

Anemani

-.- I need to learn how to do that. ^^

Anemani

XD I started to feel a little light headed and I thought for no reason, so I thought it may have been the crystal, but then I look down at my arm and realized that I had a robber band on it. I take it off and well now there is a deep redish ring around my arm from the rubber band. Problem solved. ^^" arm hurts a bit now

Fresco

I'm at the point now where I can open my eyes during the vibrations for a few seconds, then close them again and pick up right where I left off.  Pretty cool.

Also if anyone has any good links for meditation trance music audio then please post them.
I checked some torrent sites but they're confusing because they contain music from some Israeli band called 'Astral Projection'

Anemani

I tried to ap last night using the binaural beats last night, but it was too cold. I do not even think I got much sleep last night

Fresco

Quote from: Anemani on March 07, 2010, 09:53:31
I tried to ap last night using the binaural beats last night, but it was too cold. I do not even think I got much sleep last night
If you cant sleep because your body wants to AP, try not sleeping on your back, only on your sides.  the body seems to wanna enter OBE much easier when you sleep on your back

Anemani

^^ I was rolled up in a tight  ball. I usually sleep in the fetal position

Anemani

It seems as though I am not getting further along at all. I do not get the vibrations anymore, instead it feels like I can feel my pulse throughout my whole body. I also do not get the floating feeling really, or it takes a very long time to do so and by then I have to move because I can not sit still any much longer. My arms will also begin to hurt a little (especially my right) and I can not seem to get into the right state of mind. When I get close, I will just get back to normal and then have to try to let my mind drift again. I also tried to do what you said with the crystal, but I have no clue what I am really doing and the binaural beats help keep still longer, but my they kind of annoy me and screw with my ears when I turn it off. I do not know what to do, still going to keep trying though.

Fresco

Dont give up....ever!!

Quitters never win and winners never quit

Anemani

I am going to keep on trying until I get there. ^^ I am not afraid either, just very excited.... I have a question. Do you know anything about orb like things?  I saw two a month or so back. They were pretty big and in the sky and they where white. One was bright and moved fast the other was dull and moved slow. They both appeared in the same general area on cloudless day and I was the only one who could see them. And then they short of faded away. I have not seen any since, but I have been curious about them and wondering why I have not been able to see anymore

kurtykurt42

Most orbs are 'ghosts' ^^ or the chakras of people that are now in the other dimensions. How big were the white orbs you saw?

Anemani

I have no clue they both appeared  in the sky at a distance above the trees. I could not figure out they size, but imagine a balloon  blown up to a good size and then letting it go. It floats up about 30 ft or so. what you see the balloon size as from there is about the size of the orbs but further off and high in the air I guess

kurtykurt42

Maybe it was a weather balloon.