Souly for Retrievals!

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Man

This has always been one of many favourite threads on this forum.  I always enjoy reading everyone's experience.  Thanks for adding yours EV!  My favourite books I've read were by Bruce Moen and reading about his sessions with TMI.  It is always great to hear other people's experiences with TMI who participate in this forum. 

Sounded like an awesome experience EV!
The Adventure Continues...

Plume

Wow! EV , I also whish many time to go at the centre.  :-D Great experience.

Lumaza

EV, we have already spoken, via the phone, about your Retrieval here. So, I don't think it's necessary to comment again on it here.

I had a really strange and challenging Retrieval experience last night. I all started at the "Retrieval Center", that I have spoke of in the past here. I was in what I call a "Simulation Room". This is a room the that the Retrievee is currently in. They can simulate it to anything they wish, as can I can, to help them to move on.

The subject here was a lady that appeared to be in her early forties. I immediately searched out the problem why she couldn't move on. To do that I first do a brief "life review" of the subject, so I may learn a bit about them and their past situations during their life here on Earth.

This woman's life was literally pure hell. She had been mentally, physically and sexually abused throughout her youth. She began pregnant at the age of 20 and because of her severe drug addiction, she had a "Cocaine baby", that died soon after it was born. She lied, cheated, committed adultery a few times. Like I said, she was a mess. So was her Family that she basically had liven most of her life with.

There is was other thing though. She and her family was very religious. They went to church twice, yes, that is twice a week, when they could. I found that very strange, given the way that her and her entire Family lived their lives. It was like they were hearing the words the Preacher was saying, but totally ignoring the meaning of them. This really perplexed me. Most of my Retrieval experience was based on her back story. It went quite a while too.

So, now that I knew a lot more about her, I turned to what was the problem in her moving on. She caught me off guard when she looked at me and said "I will move on when God appears and tells me to". I knew what I should have done, but couldn't do it. I couldn't take on the form of God. I wouldn't do it. So, I failed the retrieval. As I have seen by the fact that she is in the "Extreme" ward, no one else there would do it either.

Could you?

Thanks for listening.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Lumaza, you did NOT fail the retrieval. You did your part, but it was not for nothing. Your help has added to her glass of knowledge, and one day when the glass if full she will "see". Until she is ready, no one can force her or trick her to see the truth. Eventually she will though. I don't have consents with stuck souls because eventually they do find their way, they still encounter lessons wherever they are and all that adds to their overall knowledge. When the knowledge accumulates enough, they have sudden realizations, just like we do here. I think this applies to any place in the multiverse. ANY experience adds to the knowledge.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Okay EV, I know we talked quite a bit about your TMI experience but I didn't realize til now that I hadn't commented here. As you know I've had a lot of distractions lately so forgive my scattered tendencies please.

Far as I can see that was a perfect retrieval, well done my friend. I was totally intrigued with your experience with the violet energies. I love feeling my way through those energies when I'm blessed enough to feel them. Don't it just bug the britches off you though when it's all color and no definition, good as being blind. But you pulled your way through that wonderfully.

Loved this line, "What do you think all the violet was about?" Typical short answer. I think 'they' like playing with us. Eh, so frustrating.

Lumaza, it seems so weird how screwed up people can be on their belief systems like this retrieval of yours. It's interesting that I have met quite a few people who seem like the most 'ungodly' people you could imagine and yet they hold these very strong religious beliefs. It really makes you pause when you stop a moment and think about it, like how did this happen?

I think LIghtBeam is right on point about even the retrieval area being a learning center. The lessons don't stop even there, however it's possible the opportunities for learning might be fewer and further between so people like you/us/others are more than necessary. I certainly don't think you failed and as for your question, no I don't think I could play that role either. But if we think about that a moment we would have to ask ourselves, now why is that?

Are none of us brave enough to put on the mantel of God or perhaps we still much to work on in our own belief systems?

Oh, welcome back!
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Volgerle

In February of this year, I seriously asked to be 'enrolled' in the retriever program and then got some amazing signs for a few weeks afterwards (dreams and physical life synchronicities) that I was 'hired' indeed.

I then had two retrieval experiences of a very different kind. Since I also (while I am still learning it) want to write a book about this topic in the future I also started recording them on my revitalised Astral Blog although I did not want to record any projections publicly anymore. But I also thought I can kind of 'inspire' more people to learn to become helpers and they are also amazing experiences of a different kind - and it fits my book project.

@Lumaza, a question also related to one of my experiences: How are the retrievees 'imported' to the Retrieval Center? Is it all still in the F2 area and it is just your way of visualising it, so it is practically a gateway or a hub to the people to be helped? Or is your RC a 'place' higher up (F3) and they are already a step further and were retrieved / brought to these separate rooms from a 'lower' astral plane (F2/F3) to work out their stuff and be counseled / retrieved further?

In one of my experiences I 'imported' one retrievee into my own dreamscape (F2) and it intermingled possibly with his own. I remember Fred Aardema writing in his book about a similar experience where he was first in a country road he knew from his childhood. He then met a child to be retrieved and they ran together 'home' into the city to the centre. There the city slowly turned into one that the child (also) knew and it ran into the light then. So that is another example where you start with our own visualisation / astral (dreamscape) area and it mixes up with the one of the retrievee. The other retrieval I had was in a more stable area which was unknown to me at a lakeside (I assume in F3, a lower astral consensus group environment with/for people suffering from the same kind of death event trauma, drowning in this case).

Here's the two retrievals from February documented on my blog (Drunkard, Drowned Children). I stopped the activity for now since I am in a life situation which is hard and have to 'retrieve myself' from it first before I can be a helper again, but I want to resume it very soon and also go on with my book.

https://astral-blog.weebly.com/blog

8-)

T-Man

Lumaza,

Just a couple of thoughts reading your experience.  It sounds like you were given a very difficult one since you mention that this woman was in the 'Extreme' ward and that others have failed.  Are we not all God?  Are we not all Creators?  Do we not all have the Divine within us?  Maybe this was a test for you as well.  You say that you 'Couldn't take on the form of God' but this 'Couldn't' sounds like a limitation that you and likely many others (including myself) have since this woman is still in this state.  Limitations that mankind has by putting God above us.  Hopefully this is something we can all work on!  Anyways, that was my humble 2 cents!

Welcome back!

Volgerie,

I read your post on the 'Drowned Children By The Dark Lake'.

You state: 'Although I did not stay until the ,end' and fulfilment (which is what often happens to retrievers) I might have contributed to the group retrieval of drowned children.'

When I read this I felt that you did stay until the end.  You were all chanting a mantra to raise the vibrations of the children.  As the vibrations increased the children moved on and you were sent home since you were not allowed to follow them just as Author Fred Aardema states about seeing them go into the light.  Yours was not a visual but it was a vibration.

Well done!
The Adventure Continues...

Lumaza

Nameless and Lightbeam, Thank You for the vote of confidence. I took it as a test as well. I strive to stifle my ego during a Retrieval. It is all about them, not me. That is why I guess I had a hard time assuming the form of God. I also don't really see God, with the big G as being a Human form as is. I see it more of a "energy based nature".

Volgerle, my first Retrieval occurred while in a Phase session. At the time, I was using Binaural Beats and just went with the flow. An image of a soldier then appeared in front of me and suddenly the whole scene just opened up in front of me. I then acted on instinct.

The next events then occurred after setting the stage. I put out the intent and began my Doorway process. This led to a certain Doorway(portal) that I had chosen, visualized and when I opened that door, a full a Retrieval revealed itself.
I then began targeting the actual place, this enormous white Cathedral building that I kept experiencing at the finale of my Retrieval experiences. When a Retrieval was completed, we, (the Retrievee and myself) would be whisked off to the Island destination, finally ending up at the steps of this white Cathedral (Hospital like) building.

I found that this Island, seemed to resemble my "Happy Place" that I used to target when I began this practice. That being my Tropical Island Paradise. At times I could swear this Retrieval area was the on other side of the Island, that I hadn't explored yet. I had and still do have may unique adventures when targeting this place. It has become the ultimate "launching pad" for me.

Then, it began occurring in my Dreams. In these, I would just become aware I was experiencing a Retrieval and react (act) accordingly with full lucidity. That led to my experience of finally being permitted to "enter" this white Cathedral building. During that experience I made a choice to continue Retrievals when I myself transitioned away from my Human form.

I saw this all like some sort of "transition" or in todays' terms, "leveling up". My continued intent to become a "invisible helper" was answered. After awhile it all became "automatic". I would always become consciously aware in my Dream, when I needed or was required to.

Volgerle, your intent to become a "invisible helper" has been heard and received as well. Like everything else in this practice, there seems to be a "learning curve" though.

T-man, yes I saw it as a test as well. But as usual, it was after the fact that I came to that conclusion. I saw that I was being tested to find my "limit", to see how far I would go. I have done some strange and "extreme" things in the past to aide Retrievees in finding their way. Like I said, we, the Retrievists, I guess you call them, can use anything at our disposal to "help" them decide to move on. But we can't force them to or make the decision for them.

Are we not all Gods, are we not all Creators? I found for some reason that taking on that form was just not right and that's beyond the question of ego. I myself still have questions today about a the "Creator", that I can't answer. I guess that confusion also played a part in not being able and refusing to take on that form.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

Lumaza,
There are several topics related to Retrievals to discuss here; I will touch on a few.

1- I wonder that you didn't need to show up as "GOD" for this woman to believe in your relief assistance, but maybe you could have chosen a lesser form- an Angel, a Saint, a brilliant, shining cloud-form, etc. I had that dilemma as one of my retrievals at TMI and found an interesting way to deal with it, but I will certainly allow that this was a higher level test of just how "authentic" you would choose to be within a retrieval context; it is all quite 'level determinant', and in your case it was likely a next-level test of sorts.

Within my TMI retrievals, I found that I mostly operated from a very instinctual level; at least initially. All of my prior PR anxieties and worries about how I might react within a retrieval context were simply left behind- I operated within a purely instinctive and intelligent level I was previously unaware of...in retrospect I was quite happy with all my decisions and my thinking at the time. It all just seemed to fall in place very naturally.

With later retrievals I was more involved within a cognitive level- I had more decisions to make and they did not happen automatically. I will post an example that relates to this conversation and the 'higher spirit' context within a day or two.

2- The 'cathedral' that you describe is pretty clearly what TMI describes as the Healing and Rejuvenation Center and it seems to exist within the same NP area that many of us have visited. TMI describes it as Focus 27 and through the Hemi-Sync process they can assist you in getting there. In my understanding/experience this is an energy construct, a NP energy framework of interpreting the energy that is at work there. This language is just simply incapable of describing it properly; this is the best that I can offer. Within Focus 27 there are many such constructs, serving different purposes: Education, Planning, History, and Re-Entry. I did not get as complete a tour as I wished for, but I did get a good taste of it. As an example, I was traveling through the Healing and Rejuvenation Center once and was asked if I wished to revisit a healing modality that I had rejected a few years earlier within a dream. Feeling absolutely clueless, I said okay. I was put into a 24 inch by 24 inch rectangle column of glass? and a slicing/dicing grid of blades descended upon me. It chopped me into maybe 32 bits of flesh-very realistic but not (maybe just a little) painful...then it chopped me again into 64 bits...then once again into 128 (I guess)... and my awareness lay there on the floor for a few seconds, scattered into 128 bits of awareness (that was an interesting sensation!) and then I slowly 're-configured'...IDK...just sayin'. I mentioned this experience at the next lunch to one of the Trainers and she responded very naturally saying, "Oh yes, that's just one form of balancing your energies." And with that, I realized that a couple years earlier, I had ended a dream, thinking it was de-volving into a nightmare...but actually it had been a healing opportunity.

I gotta tell ya, the Trainers at TMI are a uniquely-talented set of people. I have now met six of them and I am truly impressed by each one and within their singular expertise.

3- The area of the 'healing cathedral' or what TMI calls the HRC also includes a few other 'energy structures'- The Education and Planning Center, the Archives and the Re-Entry area. I am only beginning to explore this area but it does seem to be 'island-like'.

TMI has no express admonishments about describing what they do, so I will offer this: Focus 27- It does appear like an island. And you create your 'Happy Place' somewhere within it...and that I have done. My place is a multi-terraced beach resort; I soon realized there is really no need for interior bedrooms or kitchen, dining or other areas...it might as well just be terraces enjoying a view of the sea. So this is where you are initially directed for a Retrieval. Go to your place, then go to the Park and ask for a Guide and drop down into F23 for a Retrieval.

And my friend Lumaza has discovered this on his own...he describes it exactly as I just experienced it a few months ago multiple times and he has thereby confirmed it in a very incredible and authentic way. His 'Happy Place' does exist...it is in F27...and from there it does feel like a mile-long jump to the Park, where you ask for guidance or permission, or you just say sh..t, I will do it myself...and you go down through the frequencies and find lost people...and bring them home.

To share within this requires offering yourself to the greater good of the Universe.

It requires a degree of service, wherever you may find yourself.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Volgerle

T-Man,
thanks for the kind words, yes, I also believe that I contributed a necessary part and maybe it was what was needed most for them (and the caretaker/guide) in this particular (and for me peculiar) situation.

EV & Lumaza,
Wow, amazed at reading all of your detailed professional experience(s). I see that as a relative newbie to the art of retrieval I only have started my (learning) process and am motivated to resume it soon after I put it on hold last February.

Friends, please never stop posting here. Let's start a 'Retrieval Club' in this thread and I hope I will be able to add more of my new(bie) experiences then soon (will post a link to blog every time).

Questions I have so far:

So you mainly do the retrievals all by yourself and get them to a place, if I get it right? You do not just let the guide do 'the rest' and guide them to this 'higher place'?

For me there are actually three main types of 'handover' or 'closure' to identify:

either 1) a guide handover or a 2) light event or type 3) going to a 'location' yourself, mostly F27?

I've been once there to this 'Park' or 'Island# but it was the/a library.

So the lady who wanted to see God did not have to be shown a guide or the 'light' anymore since she was already partly retrieved to F27/Island/Park (if I get it right) and to the Healing/Retrieval centre there - and she just needed counselling to be moved on further?

This would be a fourth type for me then. Advanced level. But is it still retrieval or isn't it even more? Counselling? Being or becoming a real 'guide' or guardian angel yourself?

I would call this retrieval work 4.0 already (I'm feel I'm only at 1.02 or maybe 1.03 now) after all.   :lol:

In this situation with the lady I would have tried not to turn into God for her but to 'show' her God by guiding her to some light (type 2) that I would have hoped to appear then (and it usually does in lower astral cases maybe?).

But in this case it would have been wrong then anyway because - as I understand it - she was already transported to this place higher up (Healing/Retrieval Centre, Hospital, Cathedral) and needn't 'a lift' of this kind anymore?

Btw, next to the Library (akashic?) I once made it to a 'Temple Of Healing' (described by Dolores Cannon in her book this way) and it looked like a cathedral indeed with a nice garden in front of it and people were queuing to get inside then on a sunny day. But I was not inside then. I was there with one of my main guides back then and I unfortunatley had to leave to get back to my body then because time was up. So maybe that was another visit to F27 or the "Island" or "Park".

Hope I'll get there soon. I do not feel though I will be able to go to F27 first and start a retrieval directly by going down. I think I cannot do it so far. I still would have have to 'work myself up' from the 'astral hell' together with the retrievee then to bring them to F27 myself.

I'm really excited to try this next time.

Volgerle

Just decided to try a projection to that Retrieval/Healing Centre/Cathedral myself. After all I was there 'outside' already so I have the 'ident' somehow of this 'location' in F27. Maybe the guides will help me since I am a 'trainee' and thus 'part of the gang' somehow.  :roll: :-D

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on April 24, 2019, 07:02:57
Lumaza,
There are several topics related to Retrievals to discuss here; I will touch on a few.

1- I wonder that you didn't need to show up as "GOD" for this woman to believe in your relief assistance, but maybe you could have chosen a lesser form- an Angel, a Saint, a brilliant, shining cloud-form, etc. I had that dilemma as one of my retrievals at TMI and found an interesting way to deal with it, but I will certainly allow that this was a higher level test of just how "authentic" you would choose to be within a retrieval context; it is all quite 'level determinant', and in your case it was likely a next-level test of sorts.
During the "life review" that I did on her to understand her further, I saw that the image of God that she would only accept was a elder white man with a large beard. Because of that, I knew that that was who she was "expecting". I never thought of appearing as just a form of energy though, because I had already seen her "chosen" image. It was very stereotyped. Actually so was her life as well.

QuoteWithin my TMI retrievals, I found that I mostly operated from a very instinctual level; at least initially. All of my prior PR anxieties and worries about how I might react within a retrieval context were simply left behind- I operated within a purely instinctive and intelligent level I was previously unaware of...in retrospect I was quite happy with all my decisions and my thinking at the time. It all just seemed to fall in place very naturally.

With later retrievals I was more involved within a cognitive level- I had more decisions to make and they did not happen automatically. I will post an example that relates to this conversation and the 'higher spirit' context within a day or two.
It's almost as somehow someway we just "know" what to do!  :wink: Last night I had a lucid experience where I found myself "enrolling" in some form of education. I felt current self, even though I did find out that I was a youth in this scenario. That showed me symbolism that I was just about to begin some new form of education.

Quote2- The 'cathedral' that you describe is pretty clearly what TMI describes as the Healing and Rejuvenation Center and it seems to exist within the same NP area that many of us have visited. TMI describes it as Focus 27 and through the Hemi-Sync process they can assist you in getting there. In my understanding/experience this is an energy construct, a NP energy framework of interpreting the energy that is at work there. This language is just simply incapable of describing it properly; this is the best that I can offer. Within Focus 27 there are many such constructs, serving different purposes: Education, Planning, History, and Re-Entry. I did not get as complete a tour as I wished for, but I did get a good taste of it. As an example, I was traveling through the Healing and Rejuvenation Center once and was asked if I wished to revisit a healing modality that I had rejected a few years earlier within a dream. Feeling absolutely clueless, I said okay. I was put into a 24 inch by 24 inch rectangle column of glass? and a slicing/dicing grid of blades descended upon me. It chopped me into maybe 32 bits of flesh-very realistic but not (maybe just a little) painful...then it chopped me again into 64 bits...then once again into 128 (I guess)... and my awareness lay there on the floor for a few seconds, scattered into 128 bits of awareness (that was an interesting sensation!) and then I slowly 're-configured'...IDK...just sayin'. I mentioned this experience at the next lunch to one of the Trainers and she responded very naturally saying, "Oh yes, that's just one form of balancing your energies." And with that, I realized that a couple years earlier, I had ended a dream, thinking it was de-volving into a nightmare...but actually it had been a healing opportunity.
I never replied to the part of your post where you explained the "scattering of your awareness. As you know from my past posts, I have experienced being eaten by little Pac Man characters, seeing my body as a chalk outline, like in a murder scene and some various other parts of dismemberments. I found that these were all taught to me to show me how important it was to disengage from a physical mindset. Through this I wrote in my Doorway thread, techniques to "disassociate" yourself from your physical focus by using a few simple methods.

QuoteTMI has no express admonishments about describing what they do, so I will offer this: Focus 27- It does appear like an island. And you create your 'Happy Place' somewhere within it...and that I have done. My place is a multi-terraced beach resort; I soon realized there is really no need for interior bedrooms or kitchen, dining or other areas...it might as well just be terraces enjoying a view of the sea. So this is where you are initially directed for a Retrieval. Go to your place, then go to the Park and ask for a Guide and drop down into F23 for a Retrieval.
Next time I am there, I'll have to look you up, lol!  :-D

QuoteTo share within this requires offering yourself to the greater good of the Universe.

It requires a degree of service, wherever you may find yourself.
With me it all began when I chose to be "invisible helper", as stated in the Annie Bessant video. I still go back and listen to that video once in awhile. There is so much great info to be found in it. You really can't receive all that info in just one sitting.

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on April 24, 2019, 15:06:24
EV & Lumaza,
Wow, amazed at reading all of your detailed professional experience(s). I see that as a relative newbie to the art of retrieval I only have started my (learning) process and am motivated to resume it soon after I put it on hold last February.
As with anything else in this practice and in any teachings in life, there is a "learning curve" here as well. Most of it I find is through "repetition" and learning how to compose yourself while in the NP itself. In other words, "learning the lay of the land"!  :wink:

QuoteFriends, please never stop posting here. Let's start a 'Retrieval Club' in this thread and I hope I will be able to add more of my new(bie) experiences then soon (will post a link to blog every time).
I agree!  :-)

QuoteQuestions I have so far:

So you mainly do the retrievals all by yourself and get them to a place, if I get it right? You do not just let the guide do 'the rest' and guide them to this 'higher place'?

For me there are actually three main types of 'handover' or 'closure' to identify:

either 1) a guide handover or a 2) light event or type 3) going to a 'location' yourself, mostly F27?

I've been once there to this 'Park' or 'Island# but it was the/a library.
During my first ever "conscious" Retrieval, I felt the presence of a guide, if needed though.

Almost all of my Retrievals ended with me escorting the Retrievee to the Cathedral/Hospital. I did right in this very thread though a few circumstances that didn't arrive at the Cathedral. One being the experience where the Retrieve walked down a flight of stairs and climbed into a dresser drawer of some kind. The other escorting a Retrievee to more of a Hotel/Palace type of destination. That could still have been on the "Island" though. The dresser drawer wasn't though. At least I didn't sense it as such.

QuoteSo the lady who wanted to see God did not have to be shown a guide or the 'light' anymore since she was already partly retrieved to F27/Island/Park (if I get it right) and to the Healing/Retrieval centre there - and she just needed counselling to be moved on further?
She was in the "extreme" cases area and that I was shown seems to be inside of the Cathedral. It was only in my last few experiences that I was ever permitted to enter that place.
She seemed to be too stubborn to move on. She wanted to see what she wanted to see, but as I saw it, no one there was willing to do it. Which I found strange because the "Aides" that I had seen there were not necessarily Human themselves.  :|

QuoteBtw, next to the Library (akashic?) I once made it to a 'Temple Of Healing' (described by Dolores Cannon in her book this way) and it looked like a cathedral indeed with a nice garden in front of it and people were queuing to get inside then on a sunny day. But I was not inside then. I was there with one of my main guides back then and I unfortunatley had to leave to get back to my body then because time was up. So maybe that was another visit to F27 or the "Island" or "Park".

Hope I'll get there soon. I do not feel though I will be able to go to F27 first and start a retrieval directly by going down. I think I cannot do it so far. I still would have have to 'work myself up' from the 'astral hell' together with the retrievee then to bring them to F27 myself.

I'm really excited to try this next time.
There are quite a few similarities in all our stories here. Still, we are likely all perceiving it in our own way.

We get there how ever we can. The main thing is that we "get there"!  :-)

Nameless

I love this thread and am all for the Retrieval Club. I have one question for the retrievers, do you or have you ever seen another retriever in action?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Phildan1

I never saw another somebody doing it, I tend to many times save a group of people if not one or two individuals lol. I guess it is unlikely to see anybody else because we are I guess are taken to specific places to do it and I don't know what is the chance seeing anybody else doing the same where you are.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on April 25, 2019, 11:29:26
I love this thread and am all for the Retrieval Club. I have one question for the retrievers, do you or have you ever seen another retriever in action?
My goal when I created my Doorway technique was to have a number of people also learn how to target "direct" areas, as in "chosen" Doorway/portals. I understood that other people may and likely would perceive the doors/portals differently. But I found that once we could learn how to do the targeting itself, then we could target specific Focus levels as well, including undergoing Retrievals. But it seemed no one was interested in that.  :|  :-(

I have never personally viewed another active Retrieval in process. Like Philidan here, I have also had these "group Retrievals", where it seems like I am there to save some community, village, town, etc., from some sort of threat. I call those experiences "Hero Dreams" though. Those ones all occur during LD experiences.

EscapeVelocity

Computer locking. lost last reply. Internet/NP interference...always hard to tell, lol. crap.

I will keep my answer short bc of this. During retrievals, TMI reminds us to get personal information that can be later verified. In many cases apparently, this is done. Apparently a lot of people have been verified. I don't know...it hasn't yet occurred to me to ask of any of my 'retrievies'.

My instinctive and over-riding response seems to always be to deal with the issue at hand, and not be on a fact-finding mission, gathering names and dates of birth.

To answer several of Volgerle's questions, I would say that you have already been there several times, whether it is the Park, the Reception Center or Focus 27...do not get hung up on that issue...it is all the same and from what you describe, you have been there. Interpretations of energy constructs.

F27 does have related areas: The Library (Akashic records?), the Planning/Education Center, the Entry Center, the Healing and Rejuvenation Center (Hospital).

As far as navigating around these various places/states of consciousness, my own descriptions are limited and imperfect, but comparing them to Lumaza and Volgerle and many others I can agree and testify to them, at least to my satisfaction. As Robert Monroe famously said, "Don't take my word for it; go experience it for yourself."

There are Guides available and waiting for each of us and many at TMI describe meeting them. In my own case, I don't have any here, at least working directly with me. I know they are there, just in the shadows...I have spent decades bitching and screaming WHY won't you respond to me?! It has only been shown to me in the last year that my Guides are there, but they don't show themselves. Apparently that is because I insisted on this condition for my incarnation; I wanted to do this entirely on my own. Silly me, but apparently they are honoring that agreement to the letter. They still find 'work-arounds' to teach me or remind me of certain things; and I am slowly learning to appreciate this level of such incredibly subtle and delicate assistance...so God bless them and my love and thanks...

Enough for now.

-O. Wilde

EscapeVelocity

Given what I just posted, here is another January TMI retrieval-

The Hemi-Sync assists me up to my 'happy place', my little resort in F27. I created...or at least, started this place many years ago...it never felt complete and it still doesn't, yet my work during Lifeline has strengthened the idea of it; sometimes I feel my presence there very strongly, other times not so much...but I do now recognize its purpose and function. I stand on the terrace and for a few moments enjoy the afternoon sun and it's warmth as I stare out across a gentle sea. I am there, maybe 85 to 90 percent. I spend a few moments, gathering my thoughts, my determination and resolve it into an 'intent' for a retrieval. Then I shoot up into the sky, into an arc that is maybe only a mile or two and land within the Park in 27.

A man is there immediately facing me. He asks how can I help you? ( I am a bit surprised because now I suddenly feel 100% in the scene) I say that I am here to do a retrieval. He smiles and says, "You should have a Guide with you." I say, "I don't have one right here and apparently I don't require one." ( I say this with as much respect as I can) There is a definite pause. I ask, "Can I still go?" And he says yes.

So I drop down, I just 'feel' the sensation of descending levels and instinctively trust that I am heading to the right place. I have no visuals now, I am back to 'sensing energies', which apparently the last several days I have been learning...but honestly, it sucks...I really prefer some kind of visual, but it repeatedly seems that I am being encouraged/challenged to add learning this from an 'energetic' perspective...confusing and daunting...just when you think you're understanding it, the difficulty shifts up another level...

I feel like I am in complete darkness...blackness...so I just wait...it's like the Void and a certain comfort level...

And a woman's voice cries out...and she is desperate...I sense her and make a slight connection, somehow (mental? emotional?)...she immediately recognizes my presence. "You, what's going on? Get me out of this!"  I mentally inquire back to her and I can mentally 'read' her story- She remembers dying but not dying...that they put her in the ground and that she could not understand why they were throwing dirt over her. The last shovel of dirt blocked out the last glimpse of sunlight she could remember and it had been dark ever since...and she had just lay there... "I could see the last shovel of dirt they threw over me!" (I will never forget that statement).

I mentally spoke to her, "I am sorry for the way they treated you, but do you think maybe that you had died? Being in darkness all this time, maybe it is time to let all that go?"

We are still in complete darkness but I realize she has relaxed and become receptive/given over to my control. I imagine reaching for her hand, feel it and begin moving forward and upward. I have a limited idea of F27 and the Reception center but we move upward and arrive there and I hand her over to welcoming people/energies (I get a sense of both); they are good and she is good...yeah...I realize that I don't always have to witness it visually, I just have to trust the 'knowing' that the mission was accomplished...

-O. Wilde

Volgerle

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on April 26, 2019, 04:35:00
So I drop down, you just 'feel' the sensation of descending levels and instinctively trust that you are heading to the right place. I have no visuals now, I am back to 'sensing', which apparently the last several days I have been learning...but honestly, it sucks...

I feel like I am in complete darkness...blackness...so I just wait...it's like the Void and a certain comfort level...

Cool. What I learn from this as a beginner (and I might be wrong) is that you can go over the Void to your 'destination' (= the retrievees location) after all. This is what I did with the drowned children. I was just approaching it from 'down there' (physical) insteaf of 'up there' (F27, higher astral).

So I need not necessarily go over F27/Retrieval-Center/Park/Island first? Maybe it is helpful and useful to have the locational 'ident' where you bring them back to?

Otherwise I would try (as a starter and since my time is limited because I cannot 'hold it' so long like more skilled projecors) to keep going to my destination first, meet the retrievee and then try to gain their trust and take their hand flying to F27 to the Centre - instead of sending them into the light or handing them over to a guide.

So that could work?  :?

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on April 26, 2019, 03:37:18
I will keep my answer short bc of this. During retrievals, TMI reminds us to get personal information that can be later verified. In many cases apparently, this is done. Apparently a lot of people have been verified. I don't know...it hasn't yet occurred to me to ask of any of my 'retrievies'.

My instinctive and over-riding response seems to always be to deal with the issue at hand, and not be on a fact-finding mission, gathering names and dates of birth.
I feel exactly the same. It's about "them" (the souls I aid), not me. For me, I feel that attempting to get verification would be trying to prove to someone else that this is real. In my opinion, I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I experience what I experience whether people believe it or not. I have never even given attempting to get a verification, while there, any thought at all. That's not what it's all about.

QuoteAs far as navigating around these various places/states of consciousness, my own descriptions are limited and imperfect, but comparing them to Lumaza and Volgerle and many others I can agree and testify to them, at least to my satisfaction. As Robert Monroe famously said, "Don't take my word for it; go experience it for yourself."
It's not so much about "navigating" these areas that is important, it's more about "knowing" what to do while there that is. The longer you are there, the more of the "scenario" at hand you are taking in. But sometimes that also means that you lose a lot of the memory recall. You just awaken or come out of your Phase session and realize that you just did something positive and profound that made a difference.  :-)

Lumaza

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on April 26, 2019, 04:35:00
A man is there immediately facing me. He asks how can I help you? I say that I am here to do a retrieval. He smiles and says, "You should have a Guide with you." I say, "I don't have one and apparently I don't require one." There is a definite pause. I ask, "Can I still go?" And he says yes.
I like that you had enough conscious awareness right off the bat to be able to know what your mission was and also know that you didn't necessarily need a Guide to fulfill it!  8-)

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on April 26, 2019, 12:38:51
Cool. What I learn from this as a beginner (and I might be wrong) is that you can go over the Void to your 'destination' (= the retrievees location) after all. This is what I did with the drowned children. I was just approaching it from 'down there' (physical) insteaf of 'up there' (F27, higher astral).

So I need not necessarily go over F27/Retrieval-Center/Park/Island first? Maybe it is helpful and useful to have the locational 'ident' where you bring them back to?

Otherwise I would try (as a starter and since my time is limited because I cannot 'hold it' so long like more skilled projecors) to keep going to my destination first, meet the retrievee and then try to gain their trust and take their hand flying to F27 to the Centre - instead of sending them into the light or handing them over to a guide.

So that could work?  :?
Volgerle, I live by the adage, "if it's not broken, don't fix it". This is another of the many times I see that that comes into play here.

Do what works for you. You will be taught more when it is necessary to be. You likely are having little lessons given to you now as it is. Just go with the flow. Like I said "your intent has been heard and recognized.

Don't "overthink" this!  :wink:

Volgerle

Quote from: Lumaza on April 26, 2019, 23:52:25
Volgerle, I live by the adage, "if it's not broken, don't fix it". This is another of the many times I see that that comes into play here.

Do what works for you. You will be taught more when it is necessary to be. You likely are having little lessons given to you now as it is. Just go with the flow. Like I said "your intent has been heard and recognized.

Don't "overthink" this!  :wink:
I get what you mean, Lumaza, I understand. But as you might know me a little already, also from my Void article or other posts. I like categorizing, researching, structuring, discussing ... so yes, I am guilty of constant 'overthinking'.
:lol:

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on April 27, 2019, 19:05:02
I get what you mean, Lumaza, I understand. But as you might know me a little already, also from my Void article or other posts. I like categorizing, researching, structuring, discussing ... so yes, I am guilty of constant 'overthinking'.
:lol:
I know exactly who I am talking to, lol!  :-D That is why I said "don't overthink it". There is plenty of time to do that after the fact. Just be aware and learn to allow things to commence and they will. The first thing I was taught by a Mentor that showed up earlier in my practice was to "learn to allow and passively observe "everything" around you that you see and experience". In other words, be a good "Observer" first.
Sometimes we are guilty of missing a lesson because we never slowed down enough to understand it in the first place. I find that "they" seem to like "good listeners"!  :wink: They enjoy people that will allow their curiosity to take them further. To make them into "seasoned Travelers".

EscapeVelocity

Volgerle-

To offer a few possible answers to your questions: First, I would say that I agree with Lumaza in that you should be wary of over-thinking any specific aspects of these experiences; recognize and trust that your natural NP instinct is operating at a higher and more finely-tuned level within these experiences, and just go with the flow of your natural reactions. I am still learning this- when to grab hold and when to let go; it is not easy; but I have found that the correct and natural reaction will occur spontaneously; so usually the answer is to let go.

It is not a question of where the Void is, in relation to a Retrieval. The Void (and what I have found are associated various levels of the Void, both high and low). The Void can be above or below or even off to the side...it is just...available. A 3 dimensional, spatial reference really does not matter here, you can choose to make it a part of your perspective or not; it is your choice. If it seems to be in the way at some point, then simply dismiss it and move to where you 'intend'. So 'moving upward to take on a retrieval' seems entirely reasonable to me...take the retrieval from whatever direction it appears.

In the same way, you do not have to go first to your 'happy place' in F27, then the Park or Reception Center...this is just a structured modality that TMI offers initially...you are free to change it as you wish and just 'go with the flow' of where you initially emerge within the NP or where you may be taken/pushed. Within a few retrievals, it soon becomes apparent that you need to be very receptive and responsive to whatever environment you find yourself within. Personally, I prefer some structure and context of the situation I am moving through and into, but it has become apparent that this is too easy an idea, too simplistic and even lazy...we get continually challenged with new and changing circumstances to each adventure.

You mentioned the idea of "skilled projectors being able to 'hold it' for long periods of time". I thought the same thing and doubted my own abilities until I spent some time at TMI. It's not as hard as you think and during certain sessions at TMI they encourage you to take notes or otherwise momentarily disrupt your session. Sometimes this happens naturally, with having to adjust your physical comfort or the headphones; sometimes the Hemi-Sync directions change and you feel like you are behind and have to catch up with where you should be. Some of this may actually be designed into the system in order to teach us that we are, in actuality, moving our frequency up all by ourselves. We are eventually taught to become less dependent on the Hemi-Sync. You can re-adjust your position or take a quick note, or move rapidly through the Focus levels if you need to catch up. You can multi-task...it only briefly disrupts your focus. You panic a bit, at first, but then you realize.

EV
                                                          -O. Wilde