Somethin VERY different !!!!!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

alt0xFF

<looks around/> Are you talking to me? Religious? ROTFL!!
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm as unreligious as it gets - I'm a Christian's nightmare. Sorry to disappoint you again, but I'm not atheist/unbeleiver either. Truth is my religion.

quote:
If evolution for humans took place and not God creating us, do you really think that it took 3 million year for humans just to evolve, but it took 168 million for the first mammal to appear on Earth, some part of that doesn't fit to me.

It takes 0 to 1000 for the function exp(1000*(x-1000)) to get from 0.0 to 1, but then you approach 1002, it jumps to 3.8*10^868. Is that surprising? Not really? Then why the case with evolution should be?

The notion that the human race may have been genetically engineered does have some ground, but the fact that such info is coming from this "reptilian" Lunchetta (or whatever her name was) only undermines this theory.

A "social studies student" coming from underground to reveal the great secrets, carefully hidden from the human eyes over the history of the humanity? Global catastrophe caused by "unpredictable fusion with hydrogen" due to detonation of a bomb during StarWars-style warfare among aliens? A functional race of beings living underground? Who colonized Venus??? Gimme a break man.

quote:
Pressing the subject of 'truth' is found in everything so you really don't have much there.

Actually, I think you can conclude something there. If someone repeatedly tells you "But I'm telling you the truth!!!", is most likely shitting your brains. If someone WERE telling the truth, they would rely on the evidential support / verifiable information and let YOU be the judge. But thats just MY view. For most people, adding "this is the truth" just adds the weight to what they say, so the aliens are not hesitant to use that.

I should also add that my view of this article is biased, since I learned a while ago that:

1: Aliens (or some higher force manifesting itself in the form of aliens/UFOs) exist.
2: They are full of excrement (in terms of the information conveyed to the contactees)

If you would like to read up more on the phenomenon, Jacques Vallee's works is a good place to start.

Tayesin

quote:
Originally posted by fallnangel77
Tayesin, interesting experience. I wonder what message you told them, or do you remember? Get both sides of the story before you choose sides. [;)]

Hiya Falln,
Yes I do remember the message, it's been fresh in my mind since the time I was given it four years ago.  It goes like this, almost word for word............

"My race will be on your world soon.  Not all of us will choose to do what you (the humans) will call Evil things.  There is good and bad in all types, some of us will work with you as a resistance.  Do not think that you cannot harm us, you have the ability to inflict great damage upon us.  You will know when one of my race is on your world by the eyes.  You must tell others, but be careful who you tell for it is a dangerous time."  Then he gave me an entire concept about them being consumers of energy and we humans are good sources of it.

I figure that the soul I am chose sides prior to incarnating here, so I am only doing and feeling at the moment as the understanding comes to me.

Peaceful Spirit, you are correct in saying that dark forces can play with our thinking etc.  But, in my journeys so far I learned to rely on Feelings.  You can feel the intent and energy of other beings even if they are cloaking that intent with bovine excrement or other devices.  All 'positive' intents raise a response within me that is deeply and completely Loving, while the opposite brings a feeling of concern.  

That is probably not well explained as the particular experiences have to be had by you before you can know it fully, and that does not make it any easier to explain to others.  Suffice to say that with a lifetime of various contacts and spiritual encounters, years of face to face contact with the Guides, aliens and many other entities, I have learned a little about what is and what is not.  Therefore I trust what I know and test what I don't and it works well for me so far.

Altoxff, the Sumerian tablets also tell us about the genetic program that led to the production of the Homo Sapien and then with a little more work, the Homo Sapien Sapien, which is us.  The program took 50,000 of our years as the Anunnaki had no knowledge when they first decided to embark on creating a worker, so they had to start from scratch.  They made many, many mistakes and stuff-ups, as has since been discovered by the British Museum over the past 80 years.  The evidence is there, all that is needed is to search for it.

I would love to know what brought you to the understanding of Point number 2 in your last post.  How do you know that any and all alien races are full of excrement?  Is this your opinion based on extended experiences?  

That's my 45 cents worth, LOL.

Love Always.[:)]

alt0xFF

quote:
Is this your opinion based on extended experiences?

That is my opinion based on the information I obtained from reading a number of books and articles by leading UFOlogists of various parts of the world that have spent their lifetimes analyzing the history of the phenomenon that goes way back, as well as thousands of witness accounts throughout the world.

Tay, your experience is not unique. It is a single datum among the sea of similar alien revelations. I do not doubt that your experience was as real as it gets. However, things are not always what they appear to be. In fact, most of the time they are not. The only way to figure it out is not to confine your judgements to your experiences only, but try to get outlook on the bigger picture.

I'm making my conclusions by judging the phenomenon "from the outside", by being familiar with a number of cases that I haven't been part of. You make your judgements "from the inside", based on first-hand experience, and If I were you I would have probably arrived to the same conclusions (or maybe not).

In fact, I haven't encountered anything paranormal in my life despite continuously seeking for it (thats why I'm into OBEs right now, and I'm making progress!). Perhaps I'm being intentionally avoided because they know they'd have hard time convincing me of what they'd try to make believe? [;)]

Seeing is not believing; not at this level.

---
P.S. A do admit, however, that you have more grounds for making conclusions than me, since you know these things. And me - what the hell do I know?

RJA

In my humble opinion, our minds/consciousness "interprets" astral experiences, creates certain constructs and then presents the information to us in a format that we can understand - like a story, but often times dreamlike and bizarre.  Throughout history, prophets, holy people, and psychics have had "visions" that fall into these categories.

Therefore I'd be extremely wary at taking these things at face value.  

Consider also that the "Zetas" out here claim to be in contact with some sort of alien race, which is kind enough to answer a gazillion of our questions provided we submit them and accept answers through their official medium or whatever.  This of course, smacks of someone creating their own delusion, interpreting it as "real" and then setting about to get followers - essentially inserting themselves into our psyche's as the intermediary between us and God.  This is no different than any number of religions and cults out there.

And let's not forget the Thiaoouba Prophecy (which is also discussed on a thread out here).  In that one, a guy from Australia was taken to a distant planet by aliens and told of the secrets of our past yadda yadda ...  It's got more holes than swiss cheese but yet there are people who take it for truth.  But in my opinion it's just another individual delusion projected onto the world thanks to the handy dandy internet.

And there's the book God's Gladiators by Stuart Wilde (I only read the excerpt).  The author suggests that there is a substructure underlying reality called "The Sphere" (think "The Matrix") and that everything we are, think and know including religions and probably all of this alien stuff is just fake information we're being fed, but that in reality we're just being held prisoners in "The Sphere" so that our etheric energy can be sucked.

I'm not even interested in UFOs and that kind of stuff and I've run across a variety of these things that all contradict each other.  I bet if I spent a day on the web I could find hundreds of such stories/theories.

That is why I generally believe that each person should search for truth and follow the search where it leads.  But when someone spins a fantastical type yarn that doesn't jive with my experience and seems earily similar to any other number of such yarns I can only regard it as that individuals mind spinning a yarn for them.  To present Astral experiences to others as anything close to reality (i.e. John's Revelation perhaps) is misguided if you ask me (no offense Tayesin).  
[:)]

I read a couple of books a few years back having to do with "religious" or transcendent experiences induced by DiMethylTriptamine (DMT), the hallucinagneic chemcial in Ayahuasca (similar in chemical structure to LSD).  It seemed to allow the user's consciousness to transcend, but what the user perceived was highly dependent on what they were looking for and expecting.  Those who used Ayahuasca as part of a South American religious ritual were expecting imagines characterized by mystical serpentine visions and that's generally what they saw: mystical visions with snakes and serpents in them.  

But participants in a university study in the states when injected with DMT tended to see aliens, insects or clowns (of all things).  Since I don't believe that the astral or other "realities" are actually populated with metaphysical clowns I must conclude that what the participants are observing is energy in a variety of different forms.  Their subjective imagination/consciousness lends subjective meaning to that energy.  

I would conclude from this that Tayesin's mind, spirit or even unconscious is what is lending subjective meaning to his astral experience and that whatever meaning is present is meaningful only to his particular life situation.  All of us have so many desires buried in our unconscious that we are totally unaware of and it's quite possible that this alien scenario is some sort of message from the subconscious.  

Who among us doesn't harbor a secret desire to be important, to be "the chosen one", to be the repository of "secret" information from God, aliens, or whomever - information that pertains to nothing less than the fate and future of mankind!  These sorts of fantasies are planted in us from the time we're little - by cartoons, books and movies (Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, etc.).  It's only natural that these sorts of fantasies would use a highly pliable medium such as the astral to play themselves out.

So again, not to burst anyone's bubble here but we're not talking about reality.  If we really seek to understand this "vision" we should be learning more about Tayesin's background and situation so that we can try to analyze what it symbolizes in his life and what hidden message is being presented to him.
"The best evidence that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that it hasn't tried to contact us." - from Calvin & Hobbes.

jc84corvette

e
quote:
Originally posted by RJA

In my humble opinion, our minds/consciousness "interprets" astral experiences, creates certain constructs and then presents the information to us in a format that we can understand - like a story, but often times dreamlike and bizarre.  Throughout history, prophets, holy people, and psychics have had "visions" that fall into these categories.

Remember, the interview was between a Reptillian and a human in real life, real time NOT in a AP session. If it was in a AP session then he wouldn't be able to write it word for word.[8)]

RJA

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette

Remember, the interview was between a Reptillian and a human in real life, real time NOT in a AP session. If it was in a AP session then he wouldn't be able to write it word for word.

However he received the information it seems like he was in an altered state of consciousness.  It looks to me like he was "online" so not APing when he received the initial communications (from the alien and then from the dark-haired man).  But when he actually went to the space ship he said that he intended to "journey out", but since their wasn't time apparently he "projected his awareness" - I took that to mean astral projection.  Probably we need additional information from Tayesin on that.

And I should make clear that I don't mean to impune anyones integrity here or deride anyone, but rather suggest that considering that extraordinary implications that would result from interpreting this experience literally it would seem prudent to ask a lot of questions and consider other alternatives.  Toward that end, Tayesin I'm curious:

Q: Have you had communication with the "normal alien" prior to this experience?

Q: Have you had communication with any other reptilians prior to this experience?

Q: Prior to this experience what were your beliefs with regard to aliens?

Q: Do you believe that this experience should be taken at face value - i.e. there really are alien bases around the world and there really is some sort of alien plan being played out, of which you are apprently a part?

Q: Do you believe you may be an alien?

Q: Do you believe that this experience pertains to all people and that there is anything the rest of us should do in light of this information?

Q: What are your spiritual religious beliefs and history, and how do you reconcile this experience with those?

Q: What can you tell us about your guide?

Q: Was this in fact an astral projection and for how long have you been doing AP?

Q: The communication that you received while "online" - have you received that type of communication before and if so how often do you get them?

Thanks.[:)]
"The best evidence that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe is that it hasn't tried to contact us." - from Calvin & Hobbes.

James S

quote:
Originally posted by RJA

Hi all,
I'd just like to jump in on the topic regarding this particular thought of RJA's.

Tayesin and I have just compared notes on one of the spirits he's just met. She is the same spirit I met about 19 months ago. We each provided the other with a bit of her description so it wasn't just one of us going "she looks like this?"...."yeah thats her." We were each able to confirm specific details that we noticed, and although we percieved those details in a different fashion - ie Tayesing described her hair as like being made of autumn leaves and I described her hair as being dark blonde to auburn like autumn colours, we realised we were both describing exactly the same thing.

A month ago, even after meeting and speaking with spirit beings myself, I might have been inclined to agree with the philosophy that it is all the interpretations of our own minds. The discussions I've had with Tayesin has just blown a gaping great hole in this argument.

It's one thing to be like an academic that sits back and speculates or theorises, its completely another thing to be out there experiencing this stuff first hand. I've done both. The former leads you to believe things, the latter leads you to know things. The former is not a bad thing, it leads to ideas and inspirations, but these need to be balanced by the proofs, even if only personal proofs, provided only by the latter.

Kind regards,
James.

Dark Knight

RJA just curious (and I mean this respectfully), although I think I might know the answer just by reading your questions.

Do you even know Tayesin?

Tayesin will be first in line to support you in your opinion to disagree.

jc84corvette

Tay, I few questions.

You said you were at a table for the meeting. How many alien species were there?

Lactera in "Lactera File" said there is 14 alien species under the Earth. How many species were there? 14? 15?

Thanks

silentjohn

First, I'd like to mention the amount of maturity that I've noticed on this forum in the past while, threads like this one in particular are an amazing change of pace from some other forums out there.

The open minded and carefully presented responses have only prompted movement in amazing directions, and this is an amazing quality to have, especially on an internet forum.

Second, there is no sense doubting this type of event. My advice (if you can take it as such) is to just believe it enough to really really flow with it. That's what a big part of life is about.  You may argue about needing proof and real data and what not, but come on, we are pioneering into a new ERA here. Those of you who can feel me know what I'm talking about. So I'll see you "on the other side".

-peace

Tayesin

QuoteOriginally posted by RJA
Q: Have you had communication with the "normal alien" prior to this experience?

Yes, on many occassions during this life, in the physical real world and in the astral.  Most of which have been in the world.

Q: Have you had communication with any other reptilians prior to this experience?

Yes, once with the one I call emissary, and once when a 'humanized' one came to our Research groups meeting...All the psychics in the room had freaked out looks about them that night, LOL.

Q: Prior to this experience what were your beliefs with regard to aliens?

That all possible life forms exist in the Universe and that our ability to interact with them knowingly is only retarded by our attitudes and opinions.

Q: Do you believe that this experience should be taken at face value - i.e. there really are alien bases around the world and there really is some sort of alien plan being played out, of which you are apprently a part?

For me, at face value, because the Guides helped with the meeting and I know them from much experience to be open and honest with me.

Q: Do you believe you may be an alien?

Don't think about it.  Would hope not, LOL.  I am human as far as I know and am glad to be.

Q: Do you believe that this experience pertains to all people and that there is anything the rest of us should do in light of this information?

I feel it does relate to all of us and we can prepare by sharpening our tools of awareness.  Between November this year and March of next year, something will happen that allows more people to see things clearly.

Q: What are your spiritual religious beliefs and history, and how do you reconcile this experience with those?

No religious background, but Guide contact from the age of 7 and fortunately as a teenager I met a very clear woman who was able to help me become clearer and experience a huge awakening.  I returned to normal living many years,although the contacts continued, until Spirit made itself known to me again in very definite ways that made me continue to practice my methods again.  Another huge awakening occured when the Guides prepared and led me through a Kundalini raising to the third eye chakra and nothing for me has been the same since.  This is reconciled for me easily, all things, UFO's, Aliens, paranormal activity, etc, etc, are all part of the one energetic force, and so I view things with a wider perception and see the bigger pictures, whether I want to or not.

Q: What can you tell us about your guide?

Which one?  The primary Guide is my Higher-Self called Aesgard, that was once a god to the race of humans called the Wessex Culture.  It is my higher-self so in essence it is me, slowly becoming aware of myself in this world.(That sounds crazy!)

One Guide is a little, fat, almost caricature of a frog, type alien, who I have known at our soul level for all the ages.  He has the greatest sense of humour and dilligence to the work at hand.  He usually joins me on the remembering journeys.  We are truly brothers.

Another Guide is Tayesin (Taliesen) who lived around 1,500 years ago and is a part of my Soul/higher-self, which is why I use the name..it was me in a previous life.

There are also others who come to help during certain phases of learning and remembering.  A native American Called Great Oak is providing clues in the real world for me to follow, and this is a task we agreed on before this incarnation.  

A manifestation of the great Earth spirit lends massive support and encouragement, and has recently been added to with the arrival of the Green Lady, that James S also has experience with.

Q: Was this in fact an astral projection and for how long have you been doing AP?

I do not know all the terms that get used here, so I refer to this as Projecting Awareness, where we send out our focused attention to complete the task.  Most times it will only take a few seconds before you are in either your Atral or Soul level awareness, depending on what is required.  I have been journeying on and off in the realms since 1977 with full awareness, meaning not sleeping at the time.  

Q: The communication that you received while "online" - have you received that type of communication before and if so how often do you get them?

Pretty regularly, especially since coming to the Pulse it has multiplied to an amazing degree.  Most times I block it but on this particular occassion the communications and connections were themselves multiplied because of the number of beings making the connections at the one moment.

J.C, The table was huge, around thirty to fourty metres across (90 to 120 feet)and there were hundreds of seats around it.  Only a few were vacant at the time.   I noticed many different kinds of beings, and many that I had never seen before.  That shouldn't surprise me hay?

James S, thank you for your support post.  It really touched me.  And, you made an important observation that gets so rarely mentioned here.  That is, we spend so much time in self doubt and then doubting our own experiences because of it, then of course our logical minds jump in on the track and it's off and running.  In the meantime we do not realize that the doubt we have is disempowering us, making us weaker again.

I have always gone on these journeys without any ideas of what I will do, or other expectations, as I was taught to do. My teacher told me early that we must always be prepared "as if naked", meaning free from preconceptions so that we can more easily see what-is clearly.

Can I say to everyone..........
It does not really matter if you do or do not agree with me or the reality of my experience.  It is healthy to have pro and con views to think about, all of them are useful.  All the posts here so far are very valid, extremely well thought out, and they are exactly what I was hoping for.  I wanted to read as many different views on this as I could and you have all done so in the best possible way.  I thank you all dearly for that[:D]

Squeek

This topic is one of the most interesting I've seen in a while [:)]  Thanks for sharing all of your experiences Tayesin.

Good stuff [8D] With my "philosophy" I can easily believe anything you say.  Who's to say I'm not doing it too... [;)]

~Squeek

Mustardseed

Dear Tay
I would like to ask you a few questions. Recently I posted the testemony of a Christian Guy who had a spirit experience, seeing demons and angels. The thread is "real time zone and demonchain of command". The general thoughts and comments were critical. Along the lines of this being a typical Christian "wishful thinking" in other words this guy "saw" it this way and though it was real to him it was still a lie, I have been considering this point. Your posting however has imidiately been accepted as "real" and you as being a reliable channel.What makes you believe that your version is anything but a made up fiction of your imagination, and a simple desire to be "important". That goes to you all who comment. Is this in reality a Startreck over doze. I really mean it. You all seem very emotionally attached to this. Please explain to me why this is different.
Respectfully Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

alt0xFF

This may be due to the fact that an ordinary Christian (or whatever), having 3rd-party induced spiritual experience immediately jumps to conclusions of what it was, which is likely to be heavily distorted by the SOB.

Tay appears to know the field pretty well, having numerous contacts with guides, aliens and whatnot, both in Physical, as well as Astral planes, so he should know what he's talking about, so the SOB distortion is presumably less in this case.

I still think, however, that THEY (Aliens & Co) are LIARS! (this statement is subject for review upon availability of verifiable information)

cinnabardk

According to some sources, not all alien encounters are real. In fact, I read of an interesting  device in MATRIX II (The Abduction and Manipulation of Humans Using Advanced Technology by Val Valerian). It was based on the research of Wilhelm Reich, and it is allegedly capable of inducing a pre-orgastic state where the mind is especially open to programming. Using this device, the U.S. government is able to fake an alien encounter, to hide the fact that is themselves who are doing the abducting (which does not mean that there are no genuine encounters - according to the article, a similar device is used by Orions/Sirians for programming purposes).

I also read an article written by an ex-Illuminati Head Programmer/Trainer supporting the idea of fake alien encounter programming.
Here's an excerpt:

"Q: Svali, I have to ask you this: There are stories floating around on the internet about the Illuminati (and other agencies) being run by extra-terrestrials, ET's, in particular a reptilian race, operating from a higher dimension. Any thoughts on that?

A: My answer will probably cause a lot of anger, and it's not meant to step on any toes. Here it goes.

I have never seen an alien or extra-terrestial. I have seen some programming to make people THINK they saw aliens, as a cover story for programming, if they remembered. None of the head trainers I knew, or others on leadership council, believed in aliens, although I never asked them.

I personally believe that the reptilian stuff is actually the demonic at work. I have seen shape-shifting and other stuff because of demonic influence (okay, so here some will say, gee, she believes in demons, that's as far out as aliens).

Well, this is what the Illuminati certainly believe in. They KNOW there are spiritual realities, and think they can control them. Those of a more cynical bent would say the shape shifting was a drug induced hallucination and group hysteria in the context of a ritual setting. I will let each reader decide based on their personal comfort zone. But no, absolutely no reptiles or aliens seen in Washington, DC, or San Diego, Ca. as of 5 years ago, at least I never saw them." (From http://www.centrexnews.com/columnists/svali/archive.html - part 9 - there's a lot of REALLY interesting information there)

I, however, would imagine that there could still be some blocks in her memories, as a victim of mind control herself.

The only way to be reasonably sure of their (non)existence is to see for yourself. I say "reasonably", because I have experienced something really scary which seemed as real as anything, and yet it contradicts my other memories.
Personally, I hope to be able to astrally visit Mintaka (the center of the belt of Orion - reptilian headquarters) one day. Try Celestia if you want to plan the trip ahead (www.shatters.net/celestia/)

Best regards,
Allan
The greatest adventure outside the time-space illusion begins, when the world ends.

http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/main.html

Mustardseed

Very interesting Allan. Meget interessant!! Dejligt at hoere fra den anden side a dammen. I will look it up. I did find my question to be in every way relevant, and still look forward to hearing from my friend Tay and by the way you whoever you were that got all agressive (I assume sob still means sob ) hold your horses and quit the dirty language. What are you trying to supress? Questions .
Regards MS

alt0xFF

SOB = System Of Belief.
What did you think it meant? [}:)]

Tayesin

Hi Mustardseed,
Your questioning is valid and I respect your view.  The response to this really surprised me as well and I am not sure why.  Never before has anything I've shared been taken as real straight up!  And I am concerned that anyone would see me as a clear channel, that is a term I am severely uncomfortable with.

All I know about the validity of this particular experience is that it was supported by the long term and well trusted Guides.  If it wasn't for that, then I would also be doubting it, or at the least view it as an abberation of my mind.  

I cannot go with the wanting to be 'special', as I  do think that I am only one small part of this and there must be many other humans involved.  Spirit never gives it's messages to only one person, it ensures the messages will get through by giving them to many people.  So in no way can I let my self think I am special, could you imagine what Ego would do with that?  The thought scares me witless, as I have had a couple of lives where I abused the knowledge and allowed Ego to run with it, and I do not intend to let that happen again as I am now making amends for those.

And, no one person is more special than another!  We are all very capable of experiencing anything we choose to.  So please, if anyone is thiking of me as someone special to listen to then STOP. Listen to yourself first coz that's where your answers are.

Cinnibardk,
The governments have been playing with similar technologies for a very long time.  As yet, I do not think I have had anything from those programs come in.   Although I would not know how to tell the difference if it did at this point, unless the Guides were present so that i would know it was valid.

You have added a wonderful new dimension to this discussion and I thank you for it.  If anyone else does have experience with these government programs I would be very interested in hearing about it.  My curiosity has got me there, LOL.

Mustardseed

Ha Ha Ha this is just sooo funny. SOB System of Belief. Why dont you spell your words all the way you ......SOB ! anyway just goes to show how we can misunderstand each other, and I am glad I asked. I apologize. My fault entirely.
Regards MS

James S

Mustardseed,

Aren't you glad alt0xFF didn't choose to shorten Belief System instead.[:D]

Your question of all this being Tayesin's imagination has already been raised, be it slightly less directly. Again I will say that I can independently confirm the validity of his encounter with at least one spiritual being in these journeys, as I have met this particular spirit face to face myself, and in this world.

My encounter occurred long before I even knew of Tayasin's existance, and with the fact that we live approx 1800 - 2000km away from each other (according to ouy bio's), it's safe to assume we've never spoken before.

The thing that's given both Tayesin and myself a BIG jolt is the fact that by confirming the details of each other's separate encounters as we have, that nagging feeling we've both had of "this is just my imagination" has now been convincingly knocked on the head. Many times I've wished for a bit of confirmation that what I experienced was real. Even just a little bit from some completely independent source. Now its happened!

Like Tayesin I'm now in a position that I seriously have to deal with the fact that something BIG is going on, and I've been asked to be a part of it. What part? I haven't a clue! Also just as Tayesin mentioned, this is no time to let the "hey I've been CHOSEN" type ego trip happening. I feel that any kind of ego can very easly get you kicked off "the team". Staying objective is a must, and ego tends to cripple objectivity.

Kind regards,
James.

Tayesin

Hi James,

You know, I hadn't even thought about being 'kicked off the team' as a consequence of not being vigilant on balancing Ego.  Just the thought of being dropped from the side is more scary than the thought of actually being insane.  

It would mean that we would not succeed in this life's tasks and choose to return to do it all over again when the circumstances are right, and that could be many thousands of years before this race returns here again.  No way dude, I want to be free from incarnating to this glorious planet well before then, LOL.

And I have to say, your posts are always so eloquently put as you seem to have an easiness with language that allows you to put such massive concepts into simple phrases.  I do envy that.[:P]

Thank you again for your support on this thread.

Dark Knight

This question could be taken the wrong way, so I want to start off by saying I'm genuinely asking it, no sarcasm.

Last I checked, the lesson was put here for you, you were not put here for it.

When do we cross the line, and the lesson is being made more valuable than our own value and welfare?

I've personally had enough, I do not see my mission ever being accomplished in this life or any other. The Negs have successfully stopped me dead cold, and I was at the "sick and tired" stage 2 years ago, and dedicated all my energy to surpassing what they were doing to me...that desire was crushed in me for some time now.

I came here to give, I can't get through, and waiting is causing me to fragment further.

When is learning an act of love and when is it being right?

WalkerInTheWoods

quote:
Your posting however has imidiately been accepted as "real" and you as being a reliable channel.

Just to clarify, I have never accepted anything in this thread as being real. I do not accept it as real nor unreal. It just is. It merely interests me because of the experience. I take no part in any war, be it between any god and devil, angels and demons, astral entities, aliens, or humans.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Van-Stolin

t if a war were to happen that had been predicted, I wouldn't choice sides until I know what each side wants.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Passionate-fool

Greetings and Salutations!

I used to be into this whole reptilian conquest/war whatever you want to call it thing.  I have found the concepts to be wanting for various reasons.  I still believe in a war though.  I have a question for you.  You said that even you would have doubted the experience if it had not been for your long time guides being present.  May I ask why the presence of these guides convinces you that your experience was truth?  I believe that your experience was real.  I really do.

Secondly, your guides, are they the first entities you met in the astral that took the time to talk to you?

Thanks,

God bless

PF