How I Got Out For The First Time

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresco

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 04, 2010, 06:47:49
Can you project into the real time zone at will?

If so we should try projecting at the same time to see if we can see each other.
I was wondering this also, if you're with your girlfriend in the same room AP'ing at the same time, can you then talk to each other while you're both AP'ing??

kurtykurt42

None of my girlfriends can AP...  :-D

Anemani

Has anyone else been getting chills just whenever since starting this? I keep getting them randomly.
*edit: Also is there anyway to make you mind drift away? ^^" I could not do it last night, because my mind just would not shut up. if you know what I mean.
Oh and I decided when I woke up and after I got fully ready for school to try and ap. Well I was too tired so I rolled over on my side ^^"  After a few minutes my mind began to drift off, so I was half awake and half asleep. I was not even trying to ap and the I started to the trance. vibrations and my body felt like it was floating... but as I said I was too tired, so I was sort of ignoring it and fell asleep.

Fresco

Quote from: Anemani on March 04, 2010, 08:50:31
Has anyone else been getting chills just whenever since starting this? I keep getting them randomly.
I get those sometimes also. 
I heard thats your 3rd eye thats woken up and remaining somewhat active even when you're not AP'ing.

How long from the moment you start shaking is it to your exit (roughly)??

Anemani

I have not exited yet but the shaking will come after the vibrations and floating feeling, which is about 30-40 mins I believe.... from the moment I start to the time that I stop trying.

Fresco

Quote from: Anemani on March 04, 2010, 17:35:56
I have not exited yet but the shaking will come after the vibrations and floating feeling, which is about 30-40 mins I believe.... from the moment I start to the time that I stop trying.
You are at the exact same point as me then.  I'm still too chicken to exit, but I gotten to the shaking part now.
But thats when I stop.  Its still babysteps for me right now, no need to rush into this.

It only takes me 15 to 20 minutes to start shaking though, I'm told I have a knack for AP'ing

Anemani

It takes me about 10-15 mins to start feeling the vibrations and floating feeling.. :lol: but then the whole drifting away part is what takes up most of the time ^^ I really have am having trouble with that

Anemani

I think my body is fighting it or something. I think I was closer this time, but my body would twitch as I started to feel like I was going higher. my head started to hurt too, but not much.

Fresco

Quote from: Anemani on March 04, 2010, 19:15:51
I think my body is fighting it or something. I think I was closer this time, but my body would twitch as I started to feel like I was going higher. my head started to hurt too, but not much.
Stick with it, even if it takes a year or two.  
I was told once you break the barrier for the first time it becomes easier with every AP after that.

I'm not gonna quit till I exit, even if that takes 10 years

Anemani

T.T I was so close... so close!!!  :cry: why did my brother have to come in and mess it all up!!! T.T

Purusha

To keep your motivation going I recommend adding some other things to your routine/ spiritual or mystical practices.. however you see these things.

One thing to have some fun with while trying this, which is easy to do is lucid dream. Just start keeping a dream journal which is quite necessary for both APing and lucid dreaming, and affirm to yourself before you sleep you will recognize that you are dreaming when you are in a dream. You can also use other techniques such as throughout the day checking to see if you're dreaming. This obviously isn't for your benefit during the day however when you are in a dream, by virtue of creating that habit you will also check in your dream if you are dreaming and then become lucid. Lucid dreaming is quite unbelievable. It feels like you beat the system...

Also, I recommend meditating.

For some reason I just got the urge to mention these things even though you have problem heard them before. Peace.

Anemani

:-D Yep I have heard them, and I have been keeping a journal several months now, but I have only had one full lucid dream where I was in control of myself. I could not change the things around my and I had to walk everywhere, which was a pain. There was a moment that I forgot I was dreaming and thought I was really going to miss my bus (I did in the dream, but I would have missed my bus if I did not wake myself) I thought to myself at the end of the dream, ah crap. I really need to wake up now, hopefully i have not really missed my bus. It was pretty cool. I tried talking to someone in my lucid dream, but he just kept running looking straight forward, but not at anything and he said that he could not help me that he was busy (this is just before I remembered I was dreaming).. ^^ Yeah but it is actually a pretty long dream.
As for meditation, well I only successfully done that once (unless trying to ap is counted) I meditated for like 10 mins (not much I know) lol

Fresco

I'm now at the point at night where my body constantly wants to AP while I'm trying to get to sleep.
A little annoying, I have to keep telling my body to go to sleep and not OBE.  I also take melatonin now or I wont sleep at all

Anemani

I am having trouble getting into the trance state at night. I almost fell asleep and that is what triggered it for me, but then not to long after I really did fall asleep. I think that I got up during the night also.. I can barely remember it, but I woke up with my blankets on me and I did not fall asleep that way. I guess I got up and pulled them over me. ^^" can`t really sleep without them. I am extremely tired *yawns*

Fresco

I'm gonna try to exit via the "Rope Technique": http://www.realmagick.com/articles/03/1003.html

This article claims it should take no longer than 15 minutes

Anemani

I have sort of tried this one also. ^^" maybe I am not far enough along to project? Have you seen through your astral eyes? if so what does it look like?

personalreality

Kurt,

I don't think I'm projecting to RTZ.  I posted this under the topic "Dream painted projection" the other day.  When I project, it comes at the end of a cycle of short sleeping then waking, then sleeping, waking, and so on.  What seems to be happening is over the course of these cycles I have dreams.  It's odd because one dream will start and then I'll wake and it will stop, then I'll go back to sleep and the dream will pick up where it left off.  Then, when I project I am in the dream environment!  Usually the environment is like a snap-shot of the last thing I remember from the dream, nothing is moving, just me.  Because I'm so new to getting out successfully I keep getting stuck in this "dream" environment.  Imagination trap or something.  Someone commented to me the other day (maybe CFT or Grey) that it's probably an astral environment and if I just fly straight up I should be able to "break-out" of it.  I intend to try it soon but the past week has been bad for projection for me.  I've been sleep deprived and over-worked.  Every time I lay down to project I fall asleep in like 10 minutes.  Hopefully today will break this pattern.  It's my birthday and I took the day off of work so I could sleep in and regenerate and take a good stab at it.

So, what I think is going on is that I'm priming my consciousness with what seems to it to be an intention of destination through my dreams.  Therefore, I think I'm projecting straight to an astral environment.  I don't know.  I'm still working on my astral theory and the dynamics of actual movement and interaction while projecting.  I can't seem to do much but fly around "my house" (never looks like my house), maybe up in the air a bit.  But it never pans out to anything because I get distracted and the next thing I know I'm back in my body.  I need more practice.  However, once I gain some stability I would very much like to try to set up a RTZ meetup.
be awesome.

kurtykurt42

My guess would be that your energy body doesn't have enough energy to punch through the astral and get into the RTZ. The RTZ/4th density level is at a higher vibrational frequency than the astral plane and requires you to raise your energy to a higher level. Once you do get there you will be able to remember the 'feeling' of how your energy body is and be able to project there at will.

personalreality

Will doing normal energy work raise it enough, or is it something that will just have to come from continued projection (as I assume doing AP naturally raises energy).
be awesome.

Anemani

Couldnt you get energy from an outside source in order to get you in to the RTZ?
:) I can not wait until I get out into the astral! I would like to meet people and look up some places and what not. ^^ especially explore.

kurtykurt42

Quote from: personalreality on March 05, 2010, 12:21:23
Will doing normal energy work raise it enough, or is it something that will just have to come from continued projection (as I assume doing AP naturally raises energy).

You may have to spend a little more time raising your energy. It's tough to do without crystals and all the stuff I use. It used to take me about 60 minutes to raise my energy naturally. Now I just power up my generators and the energy flows like a river.

Fresco

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on March 05, 2010, 13:15:53
You may have to spend a little more time raising your energy. It's tough to do without crystals and all the stuff I use. It used to take me about 60 minutes to raise my energy naturally. Now I just power up my generators and the energy flows like a river.
Where can I buy these crystals??

Fresco

kurtykurt42

There are a lot of good ones. Just look through a bunch and try and use your instincts to pick ones that you like.